What's new

New Turkish Assault Rifle Sarsilmaz Sar 223

TE 54 =

AR-9mm+final.jpg

bugoutkit012wo0.jpg

IMG_01317.jpg

What do you say @TaimiKhan , should Pakistan look into this ?

Or would the upgraded G3s suffice for now ?

This one :

gun4l.jpg

45905_192909610854858_896510805_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They already have M16s

It aready happened, Colt sued Bushmaster and Bushmaster won the case. You can consider AR15 license expired.

Because it is, M4 and M16 are AR-15 variants. Colt bought the license from Armalite for 50.000 $ back in the day :D
AR-15 is just the civilian variant as far as i know(US).

What do you say @TaimiKhan , should Pakistan look into this ?

Or would the upgraded G3s suffice for now ?

This one :

gun4l.jpg

45905_192909610854858_896510805_n.jpg

Personally, i believe time has come to gradually phase out G-3. The new modification is good as it will bring good aiming and more fire in any given time frame compared to old aiming techniques, but the weight issue and design related issues associated with G-3 would still remain. Time has come to go for something like HK-417 design and HK-121 MG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, i believe time has come to gradually phase out G-3. The new modification is good as it will bring good aiming and more fire in any given time frame compared to old aiming techniques, but the weight issue and design related issues associated with G-3 would still remain. Time has come to go for something like HK-417 design and HK-121 MG.

Do you think such a realization exists in the Army or are they still satisfied with the G3 ?

I've got a friend at PMA (hes a cadet) & so I dunno how much he knows but he told me that there seems to be talk in the Army of shifting to the 5.56 caliber once more funds become available !

If this is true, I'm not sure I'm thrilled to hear that because I've recently read articles written by ex-US servicemen amongst others who've served in Afghanistan advocating conversely that the 5.56 has proved to be inadequate when fighting battle hardened & extremely motivated insurgents (Taliban) who don't really conform to the whole idea behind the 5.56mm round of shoot-to-wound !

Do you think such a realization exists in the Army or are they still satisfied with the G3 ?

I've got a friend at PMA (hes a cadet) & so I dunno how much he knows but he told me that there seems to be talk in the Army of shifting to the 5.56 caliber once more funds become available !

If this is true, I'm not sure I'm thrilled to hear that because I've recently read articles written by ex-US servicemen amongst others who've served in Afghanistan advocating conversely that the 5.56 has proved to be inadequate when fighting battle hardened & extremely motivated insurgents (Taliban) who don't really conform to the whole idea behind the 5.56mm round of shoot-to-wound !

In the conventional warfare they may be satisfied, and this new modification will bring a major difference when the fight is at long ranges in conventional warfare when we look at the plain fields / deserts of punjab & sindh.

Even the aiming device would be useless for long range duals as this aiming device is good for a 100/150/200 meter shots, its basically good at CQB, which is mostly fought at a few meters to 200 meter range, thus i even have doubts about it in the conventional warfare scenario.

If given to me, i will go for a 7.62*39mm or something like 6mm caliber. 7.62*39mm has the effective power to kill and range too.

Maybe in 2023 you can present your indegenous rifle. (100 anniversary of turkey?)

where the turks not going to opt for the hk-416 variant home produced?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom