What's new

New world order , FATF and India

US has listed BLA a terrorist organization. And yes it is a terrorist organization that murders civilians

but for india that is ok since it arms and trains them ..
What about OBL being declared a terrorist by the entire world but your PM calling him a martyr? I am sure that IK did that to play to a certain gallery within Pakistan.

As far as Indian training to BLA goes, it is nothing else but hollow claims without any proof
didnt help against China did it ?

China is the next wannabe hegemon. It has money and muscle but guess what there is another goon in the town with more of that. And that is US. For the time being China would have to be contended with being a sidekick.

What you quoted from my previous post was said in a certain context. All capable nations have a program to support and further their cause by supporting a group or a person or an entity. At times this support goes awry in the eyes of the world. That is what has happened to Pakistan. Gen Ziaul Haq started a state policy that is coming to bite back your nation.

Calling FATF a motivated political body wouldn’t help. Acting on FATF report and addressing the observations is the only way out.

Last edited:
Really? … and independent agency who job is to expose such things..

dubious ? According you ..but to the rest of world including your pals they were embarrassed at Indian lies.
There are many western agencies who are in the business of exposing quite a lot and a lot of them have said quite a lot about Pakistan. It is strange coincidence that any such agency saying anything against Pakistan is termed anti-Pakistan and having a dubious agenda.

Only impact of this report has been a feeling of ecstasy on PDF.

Someone getting embarrassed is their own problem. In fact I feel embarrassed of such people. They should learn from Pakistan that is trying to portray no feeling of embarrassment even after being grey listed by FATF.

There are many western agencies who are in the business of exposing quite a lot and a lot of them have said quite a lot about Pakistan. It is strange coincidence that any such agency saying anything against Pakistan is termed anti-Pakistan and having a dubious agenda.

Only impact of this report has been a feeling of ecstasy on PDF.

Someone getting embarrassed is their own problem. In fact I feel embarrassed of such people. They should learn from Pakistan that is trying to portray no feeling of embarrassment even after being grey listed by FATF.

indian delusion is epic.

1626911148367.png

why does pakistan care about FATF now?, most pakistani used to boast that FATF will have no effect on Pakistan economy.
It's become a tool for financial terrorism by evil countries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom