What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

Well this comment is dishonest with full of contradiction.. What do you mean by Sheik Haramjada and killing in 1958? Where did you come from? morph-MuktiJuddhas??? who are them? Your Zia? he also fled to Didi's lap too and never seen him inside BD till 16th dec. This is the BD people who brought the independence, this is the BD people who brought ALers to powers. So get used to it. The sooner the better... There is no place for Morons in Bangladesh anymore...
Mr. Yajdani,

If you claimed to be a history professor and didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of an eight-grade history reader then you needed to find out that the source of knowledge were from RSS/Neo-con's school. Now let me explain what I meant by Sheik Haramjada's killing in 1958. That goon killed speaker Shaheb Ali in 1958 at E Pakistani parliament and in the same year ALers gave Lathi treatment to Muslim League delegates of W Pakistan in old town Dhaka. Now you see where it came from but it wouldn't change your efforts for living in denial and spreading SATANIC VERSUS. And Morph Muktijuddhas were those AL leaders, who enjoyed Didis in Tanbazar, different hotels in Calcutta but collected Muktijuddah certificates ahead of others. BTW, Zia wasn't mine and he would regret to see his wife, sons along with other understanding Muslim's dire straightness in BD land like the author of 'RAW & Bangladesh' did. Yes, Zia also fled from CTG but not to be in Didi's lap but to be in safe side from Martial Racers.

And get out of the myth that BD people brought independence. Lie, damn lie and recurrent lies don't make things true besides extending the perimeter of lies. It was India and its soldiers that brought the decisive expulsion of W Pakistanis from the traitorous land of MUA, ERSHAD. It was infect an Indian Muktijuddah for Muktying its W Bengalis and its 4 division soldiers, which never meant to be for E Bengali Muslims like the so-called operation Iraqi freedom didn't free Iraqis but made them occupied. I know that you wouldn't change after all these correct and bold statements. But, don't come back with more SATANIC VERSUSES to confuse people here.

Last edited:
Please don't compare Jamatis with Moors or Turks,they are too HIGH CLASS for Jamat.
Dear Mr. Leonblack,

Please note that the same bad-mouthing rhetoric was used by Isabella-Fernandez as strategic PR to manipulate Spaniard’s against Moors before killing them, please find out from Laurence of Arabia or other non-passionate sources how English segregated Ottoman Arabs from Turks and pitched them against their previous protectors. And how Clive bought up Mir Jafar and other generals of Shiraz, wasn't unknown to us by similar propaganda. Furthermore, the current and ready made example of how Pakistani army has been killing its own Pashto people is every day’s HEADLINES of Pakistani NEWSPAPERS. Aren't they rationalizing all of their actions by similar bad mouthing like you are throwing here against Jamaaties? I can guarantee that you have never come across to see Jamaati manifesto or known their ideological BED ROCKS that is no different from HT, IOC, KHILAFAT, JUI etc. I wish to encounter all of your bad mouthing against Jamaatis in next few days just to show how you are playing on enemy of mankind's hands. So stay tune, please.

Mr. Yajdani,

If you claimed to be a history professor and didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of an eight-grade history reader then you needed to find out that the source of knowledge were from RSS/Neo-con's school. Now let me explain what I meant by Sheik Haramjada's killing in 1958. That goon killed speaker Shaheb Ali in 1958 at E Pakistani parliament and in the same year ALers gave Lathi treatment to Muslim League delegates of W Pakistan in old town Dhaka. Now you see where it came from but it wouldn't change your efforts for living in denial and spreading SATANIC VERSUS. And Morph Muktijuddhas were those AL leaders, who enjoyed Didis in Tanbazar, different hotels in Calcutta but collected Muktijuddah certificates ahead of others. BTW, Zia wasn't mine and he would regret to see his wife, sons along with other understanding Muslim's dire straightness in BD land like the author of 'RAW & Bangladesh' did. Yes, Zia also fled from CTG but not to be in Didi's lap but to be in safe side from Martial Racers.

Seems like you bring everything to the level of brothel house??? Well what to say?? Let's be it your way.... :blah::blah::blah::blah:

And get out of the myth that BD people brought independence. Lie, damn lie and recurrent lies don't make things true besides extending the perimeter of lies. It was India and its soldiers that brought the decisive expulsion of W Pakistanis from the traitorous land of MUA, ERSHAD. It was infect an Indian Muktijuddah for Muktying its W Bengalis and its 4 division soldiers, which never meant to be for E Bengali Muslims like the so-called operation Iraqi freedom didn't free Iraqis but made them occupied. I know that you wouldn't change after all these correct and bold statements. But, don't come back with more SATANIC VERSUSES to confuse people here.

Well go back to war histroy again.. there were only two land battle occured, one in Akaura, another one is in Ashuganj as a follow up of Akhaura by indian soldiers backed by Freedom fighter.. This is in the estern front. In western front only one battle in Jessore cantonemnt was taken away by Freedom Fighter backed by indian soldiers...
Another major battle was in Chatok Sylhet fully by Freedom fighters...

The indian paratrooper landed in Tangail which were which were a free land by Kader siddiki....

Dhaka was taken by Freedom Fighter first.. Indian army was still in the other side of Jamuna and they were doing show off operation in khulna and in the northern part.. They were anticipating high resistance from PK army on their way to Dhaka.. Either IA was too scared or PK army already lost their morale and their war strategy was totally fukkkked up.. Freedom fighter took the straight route and marched to dhaka...

I am not a history professor.. but that is what I know from ordinary people and the People who participated in that campaign...

Even IA does not put itself in the position as you did /.... Day dreaming or what????
Good Luck...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In every battle Freedom fighter was in the front and IA were in the back..
There were 5 lacs volunteer soldiers who enlisted within a short span of 9 mos .. NO JOKES DUDE... YOU WILL piss in your pants....

@leon

in post 124 you questioned credibility of Amardesh report on Awami league atrocity and terror and accused being BNP media.

When other media also covered Awami atrocity and terror you trying to play victim when you were the accuser. Lets be mindful about that and I will put end to going back on this subject. Your cautious on Awami league is duly noted.

And for your (everone who does not know) information Falu does not even own the Amardesh for sometime now. Amardesh had new owner.

Amardesh is taken over by Mahmudur Rahman (who brought funny corruption charge against ACC chairman) ex BNP energy minister and ex BOI chairman who had a secret meeting with running officers of secreteriate before JAN 22 election to make them to work for BNP on that election. Very controversial guy.. and only effective living BNP propaganda machine now....

Get off your 1974 comfi Kombol and see the truth out there. You can not deny Awami league violent and destructive track record. Including the fact from first day of last elected govt Awami league vowed to destabilize the country. On the other hand BNP offered co operation.

You can be blind Awami fan but you can not hide the fact casting a vote per minute per booth is not humanly possible. In some cases this statistics goes as high as 4-5 votes per minute per booth.

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

In Barisal, Rajshai and some places of Chittagong division turnout shown to be 90-95%. In recent time only one other voter turnout in the world that came close to this election result was Saddam Hussain election in 2002, with 100% turnout.

Go figure Awami win ………

Did you go to vote this time...????
You should have seen the way they had things this time.. Nobody even had to wait in line... and so many booths in one polling center..
I went to cast the vote in Uttara School.. I saw them had tied up ropes for
the people to stay in the line at lawn ... but NO need at all...

It really takes less than 1/2 a minute to cast the vote, as no verification procedure to take place.. and nobody inside the polling center were challenging anybody as proxy voters...

Even I asked my uncle in Village.. he also said the same.. as voting was almost complete before noon...
People were also very enthusiastic to go to polling center this time. In the past the candidates had to go door to door to bring their supporter to the center.. This time it was opposite..
Also in the past most of the false vote used to be casted afternoon.. This time no such voters.. so no need of afternoon votings... ;).

Long live Bangladesh.............

You can be blind Awami fan but you can not hide the fact casting a vote per minute per booth is not humanly possible. In some cases this statistics goes as high as 4-5 votes per minute per booth.
Who said I am a AL blind??? Long time ago I was even an elected Student Leader from BNP... Anyways ... thats a shamefull history of mine.....
Now I am just a political vocalist.. I love my country.. I thought, Bangladesh would be better off this time without BNP Jamaat being in power..

Well go back to war histroy again.. there were only two land battle occured, one in Akaura, another one is in Ashuganj as a follow up of Akhaura by indian soldiers backed by Freedom fighter.. This is in the estern front. In western front only one battle in Jessore cantonemnt was taken away by Freedom Fighter backed by indian soldiers...
Another major battle was in Chatok Sylhet fully by Freedom fighters...

The indian paratrooper landed in Tangail which were which were a free land by Kader siddiki....

Dhaka was taken by Freedom Fighter first.. Indian army was still in the other side of Jamuna and they were doing show off operation in khulna and in the northern part.. They were anticipating high resistance from PK army on their way to Dhaka.. Either IA was too scared or PK army already lost their morale and their war strategy was totally fukkkked up.. Freedom fighter took the straight route and marched to dhaka...

I am not a history professor.. but that is what I know from ordinary people and the People who participated in that campaign...

Even IA does not put itself in the position as you did /.... Day dreaming or what????
Good Luck...
Mr. Iajdani,

I started to read, observe and analyze all the bravados of so-called Muktijuddahs even before some of the after 75 generation forumers were born. And my father, uncle and many others were from the both sides of the parents claimed to be Muktijuddahs. It’s funny to see what some of them told me and what I read from 'Ami Bijoy Dekechi', Banglar Bani or current Bangla Pedia or Prothom Alo were completely different. And like 9/11's story got a shape after many twists and turns, Muktijuddahs bravados were getting shaped up by now as well. It also demonstrated that a big part of $50.00 B is getting spent in BD and Mahfuz Anam, Motiur Rahman's brothels are getting nicer as well. But for the RAM's sake tell me why 500,000 Muktijuddah's were needed when India employed Sikh, Gorkha and Rajput overwhelmly to defeat W PAK force and why none of the Indian Generals wrote(Or I didn't see) Muktis were fighting with them againt W PAK soldiers? Or why even not Sarmila Bose as a Bengali wrote that Muktis couldn't hold any place or sustained in fighting against W Pak soldiers and after realizing that its hidden agenda couldn't fulfilled, IND decided to attack E PAK with overwhelming forces to decimate battered, thin, demoralized W PAK forces? So who should go and read WAR books? Is it me or you? BTW your knowledge and posts show that even if you read, analyze rest of your life with this line of thought then you wouldn't catch up with true knowledge seekers. Finally if you didn't hear Kader Siddiqui recently saying that he wouldn't go to Muktijuddah if he understood Quoran, Hadidth then, the following link would show the characters of the after generation of those FASCISTS BASTARDS,

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

I.E. It seems like the phony 1 million raped figure by W PAK Soldiers became synoymous with 500000 fighters. So, creator of the phony numbers has reasons to be pissing in his pant when he gets caught by thruth seeker not the other way round.

Last edited:
Mr. Iajdani,

I started to read, observe and analyze all the bravados of so-called Muktijuddahs even before some of the after 75 generation forumers were born. And my father, uncle and many others were from the both sides of the parents claimed to be Muktijuddahs. It’s funny to see what some of them told me and what I read from 'Ami Bijoy Dekechi', Banglar Bani or current Bangla Pedia or Prothom Alo were completely different. And like 9/11's story got a shape after many twists and turns, Muktijuddahs bravados were getting shaped up by now as well. It also demonstrated that a big part of $50.00 B is getting spent in BD and Mahfuz Anam, Motiur Rahman's brothels are getting nicer as well. But for the RAM's sake tell me why 500,000 Muktijuddah's were needed when India employed Sikh, Gorkha and Rajput overwhelmly to defeat W PAK force and why none of the Indian Generals wrote(Or I didn't see) Muktis were fighting with them againt W PAK soldiers? Or why even not Sarmila Bose as a Bengali wrote that Muktis couldn't hold any place or sustained in fighting against W Pak soldiers and after realizing that its hidden agenda couldn't fulfilled, IND decided to attack E PAK with overwhelming forces to decimate battered, thin, demoralized W PAK forces? So who should go and read WAR books? Is it me or you? BTW your knowledge and posts show that even if you read, analyze rest of your life with this line of thought then you wouldn't catch up with true knowledge seekers. Finally if you didn't hear Kader Siddiqui recently saying that he wouldn't go to Muktijuddah if he understood Quoran, Hadidth then, the following link would show the characters of the after generation of those FASCISTS BASTARDS,

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

I.E. It seems like the phony 1 million raped figure by W PAK Soldiers became synoymous with 500000 fighters. So, creator of the phony numbers has reasons to be pissing in his pant when he gets caught by thruth seeker not the other way round.

So whats your point?? Muktijuddas never exist??? or they were sitting on Didi's lap while IA were fighting W Pak???? If they could do it.. you should at least give them some credit, as somebody else were fighting their war or make somebody else to do it... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like you started reading before 1975 which means you were of the age of going to war that time??? Did you participate on that war? In which side? Rajakar Bahini???

Anyways .. seems like I am just wasting my time.. talking bullshit here.. I have far better things to do brother...

Thanks

Dear Mr. Leonblack,

Please note that the same bad-mouthing rhetoric was used by Isabella-Fernandez as strategic PR to manipulate Spaniard’s against Moors before killing them, please find out from Laurence of Arabia or other non-passionate sources how English segregated Ottoman Arabs from Turks and pitched them against their previous protectors. And how Clive bought up Mir Jafar and other generals of Shiraz, wasn't unknown to us by similar propaganda. Furthermore, the current and ready made example of how Pakistani army has been killing its own Pashto people is every day’s HEADLINES of Pakistani NEWSPAPERS. Aren't they rationalizing all of their actions by similar bad mouthing like you are throwing here against Jamaaties? I can guarantee that you have never come across to see Jamaati manifesto or known their ideological BED ROCKS that is no different from HT, IOC, KHILAFAT, JUI etc. I wish to encounter all of your bad mouthing against Jamaatis in next few days just to show how you are playing on enemy of mankind's hands. So stay tune, please.

In post#148, I asked this question:

In Islam it is said women should not be the head of the state.Jamat talks of Islami shariah and yet they allied to rule under a woman.Isn't it against sharia??Correct me if I am wrong as my knowledge on Shariah is limited.

No one answered it.May be you did not go through the post.

I don't need to know how "good":-)lol:)Jamat is,I know how they are.Please don't give me any more conspiracy theories.

You like Jamat,ok fine.Its your choice.

I don't like Jamat,that's my choice.

Thanks.

AL gets better power sector to build on

1,164 MW new power generated during caretaker govt

When Fakhruddin Ahmed-led caretaker government took over, the power sector was in a deep mess as the official demand hovered around 4,000 MW (unofficially around 5,000 MW) against Power Development Board's supply of only 2,693 MW on average in February 2007.

The situation only reflects that the previous BNP-led four-party alliance government did nothing for the sector.

In the last two years, the official demand increased to 4,400 MW (unofficial 5,200 MW to 5,500 MW). But when the caretaker administration hands over power, the scenario has changed a lot as the average power supply in December was 3,646 MW.

This was possible because the caretaker government implemented some small power schemes and a couple of public sector power projects. Besides, it also undertook a major policy intervention where policymakers and the power ministry encouraged different power-related entities including PDB, Rural Electrification Board (REB) or the Power Grid Company of Bangladesh to make their own decisions.

Consequently, the new Awami League government is expected to have a comparatively better year for the power sector to start with. There will be load shedding, but that would not be as horrible as the level the four-party left the country with.

The PDB can now generate around 3,800 MW power and is able to generate another 600 MW if Petrobangla increases gas supply to different plants in Ashuganj-Ghorashal and Chittagong. Moreover, 742 MW is likely to be added to the national grid as some projects are under implementation by June.

With such development, the AL government will have some breathing space to implement some large power projects, namely the Bibiyana 450 MW, Sirajganj 450 MW and Meghnaghat-2 & 3 of 450 MW projects.

"However, if the Awami League government fails to pursue these power projects properly, Bangladesh will face tremendous power crisis from 2011," says a top official at the ministry.

The caretaker government has already finished different power projects totalling 422 MW capacity. By June, 16 small and medium and one large-sized power plants would add another 742 MW power to the national grid.

The already completed plants include small power projects of 92 MW, a 20 MW 15-year rental power project, 140 MW capacity of three-year rental power project, and two public sector plants totalling 170 MW power (Fenchuganj 100 MW and RPCL 70 MW).

Of these, the four-party government initiated the two public sector projects.

In addition, the caretaker government also increased 500 MW power by rehabilitating and maintaining old plants. But the benefit of this has been offset by gas supply shortfall. As most power plants run on gas, the crisis is costing generation of at least 600 MW power now.

The good news for the new government is that there are some power projects in the pipeline. In this month three small and three rental power projects totalling 168 MW capacity would go online.

Next month, another 131 MW would be added by three small plants and two rental plants. Besides, two small, two rental plants and the Siddhirganj 105 MW peaking power plant unit-1 would add another 287 MW in March. In May the unit 2 of the Siddhirganj peaking plant would add another 105 MW and in June a 50 MW Sikalbaha plant would be added.

"We have found out that outside interference had severely destroyed working spirit in PDB and other power related bodies," says a top power ministry source.

Since 2001, PDB or the power generating bodies could not make technical decisions as the ministry or even higher authorities were imposing those.

"Officials were not being naturally promoted to higher ranks. All the power related organisations were being headed by the power secretary himself. This is unhealthy. You cannot expect performance from PDB or REB when others are making their decisions," says the source.

"No matter how weak an organisation is, outsiders should not make their decision. Under the caretaker government, we stopped that practice. The power secretary no longer heads all the power related organisations. The power units no longer wait for the power ministry instructions. They make their own decisions and inform the ministry," he adds.

The Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission (BERC), which was created in 2003 under donor pressure but kept inactive, has also been empowered by the caretaker government.

Instead of the power ministry, BERC now decides on power tariff and issuance of power generation licences.

In addition, the caretaker government has approved two vital policies -- Renewable Energy Policy of Bangladesh and Policy Guidelines for Enhancement of Private Participation in the Power Sector, 2008.

Both of these would stimulate wider participation of the private sector.

Meanwhile, the global oil and steel prices are rapidly falling. In addition, power project procurement and engineering construction cost is also declining. For instance, in India Bhel is constructing a 740 MW power project at a cost of $550 million and in the US, Shaw is building a 500 MW plant for $400 million.

In contrast, the recently rejected Bibiyana power project proposal by the Korean-Malaysian Powertek consortium would cost $465 million for 450 MW.

Chief of Summit Group Aziz Khan says: "Today it is more possible for Bangladesh to improve its infrastructure including electricity as the cost of equipment, availability of equipment and the cost of capital, i.e. interest rates in the world market are very low."

He adds: "As for financing, Bangladesh has been financed by the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, they are now being pursued by their member countries to give loans to create demand.

"Also the export credit agencies of the developed countries like the United States Export Import Bank have been advised by their governments to provide credit to the tune of $200 billion within two years.

"I also expect credit from manufacturers to credit worthy projects as they have to sell their produce which has doubled in last three years."

The Daily Star - Details News

This Power was one of the primary failure of BNP.AL has an advantage in this case,so they should grab it with both hands.
It will be a shame for them if they can't capitalise on this.

So whats your point?? Muktijuddas never exist??? or they were sitting on Didi's lap while IA were fighting W Pak???? If they could do it.. you should at least give them some credit, as somebody else were fighting their war or make somebody else to do it... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like you started reading before 1975 which means you were of the age of going to war that time??? Did you participate on that war? In which side? Rajakar Bahini???

Anyways .. seems like I am just wasting my time.. talking bullshit here.. I have far better things to do brother...

Thanks
Mr. Iajdani,

I never said that Muktijuddah never exited and always cherished any good hearted fighter's spirit in my heart. There were Muktijuddahs that fought guerilla war against W PAK forces and bothered, surprised them sometimes but couldn't overwhelmed them until the last stage of the war. I always give dues where it belongs but Sensing clear deafest on any rational discussions, it is not only you but also the most prominent PAK ARMY, Muslim bashers like Christopher Hitchen, Salman Rushdie, Daniel Pipe, Jyoti and Asif Saleh etc throw deflective spanners to deviate from the core of the discussion.

This Power was one of the primary failure of BNP.AL has an advantage in this case,so they should grab it with both hands.
It will be a shame for them if they can't capitalise on this.

It just showed how incompetent the then government was. Caretaker govt without people's mandate could sort this out within a year...
GOOD JOB GUYS.....:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom