What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

Greece is a EU nation and has one of the highest living standards in the world.

Nigeria is a failed state that can not even provide the most basic needs of its citizens.

So that cant be compared.
EU has been Greece's savior without it Greece wouldn't have anything considering the bailouts from the EU as well as the IMF. When Greece was joining the EU people questioned whether Greece even deserved it. Greece is sometimes referred to as the sick man of Europe.

However, agreed there are big differences between the two for sure

Nigeria is a failed state that can not even provide the most basic needs of its citizens.

So by your theory, India should not buy any weapon? Don't be selective.

EU has been Greece's savior without it Greece wouldn't have anything considering the bailouts from the EU as well as the IMF. When Greece was joining the EU people questioned whether Greece even deserved it. Greece is sometimes referred to as the sick man of Europe.

However, agreed there are big differences between the two for sure

And? Doesnt change the fact that Greece has one of highest living standards in the world. Where the money comes from is irrelevant.
So by your theory, India should not buy any weapon? Don't be selective.

Same as Nigeria. India also is a nonfunctional poor country that cant deliver even the most basic services to its people.

What? So the logic here is that if you are poor, you do not deserve ability to defend yourself and protect your interests. If a country is poor, it must surrender to the rich and allow the richer ones to take over and determine your rules and everything.

India and Nigeria both deserve their own say and self determination in how they use their resources and money. Whether it is to spend nothing on defence or 100% on defence. It is up to them. A comment from an outsider saying something like they can't provide basic services therefore they must give up defence? lol.

Imagine outside party having higher moral right and superiority to tell the people what they can do and should do. Please grow up and be a better person or at least a smarter person. There are many ways these two countries in question can maybe spend things in better ways but all that is not up to some random "Greek" to say and judge.

Applies to India more than any other nation as they have the worlds largest hungry population

@Windjammer Can you confirm this?

1637248354823.png

As a last detail revealed, PAC informed that there are currently no ongoing negotiations with Nigeria for the acquisition of more Thunder fighters, in addition to the 3 units already contracted. PAC hopes and expects that this situation will change at some point, while waiting for some sign of interest from the Nigerian government.

oh.... please dont make me laugh...

Greece is a third world which happened to be in EU... Give your hot air elsewhere dude.

I have been to your country over 20 times and have many close friends across your country. Come and speak to me when you can produce your own toothpaste.

oh.... please dont make me laugh...

Greece is a third world which happened to be in EU... Give your hot air elsewhere dude.

I have been to your country over 20 times and have many close friends across your country. Come and speak to me when you can produce your own toothpaste.

Thats the good thing about EU. No matter what, we always stay rich. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom