What's new

Nigerian pop singer Adokiye offers virginity to Boko Haram terrorists in return for ...

Are International Anti Islamic forces get what the want?

• Total voters
She's nothing but nuts...... trying to sell more cds i guess...... Bo Ha kidnapped so many girls right and all of them are kids..... Do you guys believe the girls are not being touched by those pigs?????????

lol....publicity stunt....
kaun si.nayii movie aane wali hai iski....
this is what i hate abt these people...they can fall to any level for publicity..

Would be surprising she will be a virgin. That means there will be no blood on the white sheet.Never-the-less the Bokos should accept this offer.

Idiot. That's only a publicity stunt.

Really? How do you know? Did you get inside her mind?

You are only proving to be idiot after all. Her concern is valid even though she may or may not want to do so, but her concern for the abducted children is real, and that is the whole point. How do i expect you to understand when the majority of consensus is slowly justifying the daily occurrence rape in India now?

Really? How do you know? Did you get inside her mind?

You are only proving to be idiot after all. Her concern is valid even though she may or may not want to do so, but her concern for the abducted children is real, and that is the whole point. How do i expect you to understand when the majority of consensus is slowly justifying the daily occurrence rape in India now?

Is this a right way to show your concerns? That Girl is a drama queen and she did that for cheap publicity. I've asked my Nigerian friends and also went through their pages on Facebook. There are thousands of Nigerian who believes that it's a publicity stunt.

Her concerns may be genuine but offering virginity to terrorists is gross.

Is this a right way to show your concerns? That Girl is a drama queen and she did that for cheap publicity. I've asked my Nigerian friends and also went through their pages on Facebook. There are thousands of Nigerian who believes that it's a publicity stunt.

Her concerns may be genuine but offering virginity to terrorists is gross.

That's what you picked. Not the concern she had for children who are too young to be exposed in adult matter.

She stated that she is grown up, and experienced who can put with real men, even for lots of men in many nights if that is what it takes to spare young girl who are too young to be exposed to adult activity, not to mention against their wills.

She is gonna do it or not, that is not the point as those who abducted girls; as for them wouldn't mind extra woman like Nigeria Singer.

The main point, overall, has been lost on you guys. It is not about Nigeria singer while people are making it seem about Nigeria singer. It is about young girls who are abducted for mainly adult reason, Allahu Alim. Astagfirullah!

I am impressed that you know that CIA created Boko Haram. :D

You should be; nothing new here afghan jihadi mujaheddins were also created by tri party US-Pakistan-KSA, nothing is hidden. We know anything that is against the US is rejected immediately whether wikileaks or Eward Snowden...There is alot of critical information on boko haram in wikileaks you may choose to reject many would still believe it.

The best weapon West and India uses casually not usually is denying of the facts... whether it is proofed by their own men and also their media...mode of denial is the best weapon in present Propaganda Warfare...

I am impressed with CIA's creation of boko haram...it would play great role in invasion Nigeria in Africa...together ISIS and boko haram [term ALQ replaced] would help US achieve objectives in M.E and Africa.
I am impressed with CIA's creation of boko haram...it would play great role in invasion Nigeria in Africa...together ISIS and boko haram [term ALQ replaced] would help US achieve objectives in M.E and Africa.

Lol duuude u got it all wrong. Its clearly the Chinese Israeli Nazi zombie alien collective who created boko.

Back
Top Bottom