What's new

Night Activity at a PAF FOB

یہ ہیلی کپٹر مریضوں کی طرح کیوں لنگڑا کر سڑکو سڑکی جا رہا ہے اڑ نہیں سکتا کیا ؟ یا اسکے پر اتار کر لے گئے شریک ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟:lol:

I got a different kind of a scare .... in the beginning you see the heli taking a strol and then suddenly, next second, a jet takes off --- for a second I thought it was the Heli that took off :woot:

All i can say is there are said to be some 16 high ranking PAF officials abroad including the Bison Blaster.....let's see what transpires. :-)

Good to see you! what a good news you have shared..so we now have numbers and certainly Bison Blaster is CAT "A" . plus you have chosen this date and time to be back..

Going to enjoy Eid!

@Windjammer
1. Welcome Back.
2. Good Luck going through all the 'Alerts' since your last Login.
3. Incase you haven't heard, multiple Topics were posted in your honor* and there were a couple of b.s. rumors 'bout your absence.
*Arguably the most popular among PDF Members.

You missed out on quite a few of my Video Edits these past few Months, but don't worry - my up coming vid will (most certainly) put a smile on your and everyone else's face.

Its one of my EPIC projects.

Dear, there are so many rumours circulating.....Block-72....J-15....J-10.....Horus....C-130J.....
All i can say is there are said to be some 16 high ranking PAF officials abroad including the Bison Blaster.....let's see what transpires. :-)
agaya naya mehmaan .

J15s and J10s in Karachi.
Mubarak hooooooo:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
another forum

Ask a sane question at other forum...what squadron is converting? when you have all those J15 & J10CE in karachi...at-least one should know which squadron? you will have no answer...

Can any body confirm what aircraft were flying...none - zero because uptil now we would have pictures on net.

Brother...its night flying exercise..or Su-30MKI from Jamnagar went for Long range patrol..

Ask a sane question at other forum...what squadron is converting? when you have all those J15 & J10CE in karachi...at-least one should know which squadron? you will have no answer...

Can any body confirm what aircraft were flying...none - zero because uptil now we would have pictures on net.

Brother...its night flying exercise..or Su-30MKI from Jamnagar went for Long range patrol..
wait a week you will gt that toooo .

Back
Top Bottom