What's new

Featured Nine-year-old Pakistani girl beats Indian professor, sets world record in chemistry

she is nine year old but she is not getting education at school that is very strange . schools can shape her talent better .
Not necessarily. In fact, India's maths genius whom Bollywood is currently making a movie about was also home schooled I believe.

Not necessarily. In fact, India's maths genius whom Bollywood is currently making a movie about was also home schooled I believe.

she was from a poor family that is why she could not get even school education , if she had got college and university education she could have become some scientist , or professor at some famous university . she was earning her bread by palmistry and writing daily forecast in newspapers .

Don't the RSS Indians mock that Pakistanis don't read and hate chemistry, science etc.?

This is not necessarily true ... you are underestimating the capability of most parents to homeschool their kids. Especially with the high percentages of divorces among US families, this will not work on a large scale.
I assume you meant overestimating

Her father Hasan Najam says his daughter has not received formal schooling and has been educated at home
This is the reason, schools would have put her on the system that produces average workers. The real heros are her parents who trained her well. Mostly in subcontinent, parents give little attention to training their kids. In Pakistan ive seen parents just giving birth after every couple years and letting them grow on their own in the family.
Jews pay great attention to bring up their kids. If we want to be a better nation, we need to pay attention to training of our kids.

Don't the RSS Indians mock that Pakistanis don't read and hate chemistry, science etc.?
Arranging periodic table and being a chemistry genius are two different thing...

Back
Top Bottom