What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

Girte hein sehsawar hi maidan-e-jung mei... Woh tufl kya girenge, jo ghutno ke bal chalein... (It takes a doer, to fail at a task. Those who're not even doers, can't ever fail and thus will never succeed)

Proud of DRDO, irrespective of their loud mouth nature. They did it publically knowing the risks. I can bet my bottom dollar, they will succeed someday soon.... Keep the faith!

Diahria . Yesterday he was having constipation and dilusion , hearing voices.. today he is ok I guess, u see him dancing ..

Wrong spellings of all the 'fancy' terms you used.. :lol:

The trial was part of the research efforts, if you see failure, you are sure that it is developed from scratch and not copy and paste!!!

m.thehindu.com/news/national/nirbhay-strays-from-flight-path-aborted/article4500527.ece/

Proud of DRDO, irrespective of their loud mouth nature. They did it publically knowing the risks. I can bet my bottom dollar, they will succeed someday soon.... Keep the faith!

You can't really do a missile launch "silently" either, dude, without people screaming "UFO!!".

Icewolf - just read your tag line (Oh Pakistan, Meri Jaan, Me Tare Upar Kurbaan).. shouldn't it be "Mein tujh pe Qurbaan" ?)

Yet we do not wish to have a ''100% success rate'' like Pakistan. And THAT says it all.

Yeah that's what happened with LCA too until you decided to take foreign help.

And making a 'working' cruise missile which India failed to do despite all the hype and superiority complex...

+++++++++++++++++++++

Did somenody notice the configuration of vertical launch tubes?
Three....similar to vertical launch configuration of K-15.
Can somebody find out the weight of Nirbhay?
Is it same as K-15?

WOW WOW WOW, it is not us who have the superiority complex it is you who has the inferiority complex.
As for a working cruise missile go back a bit and check Oscar's post, come back and let us know what you think then, awright mate??

And hell no K-15 is an SLBM, and a ballistic missile will weigh more than a modern cruise missile any day.
Nirbhay's launch mass is 1200kgs, excluding the warhead which can range from 250-450kgs.

As for the mission parameters "Nirbhay met 90 per cent of its mission parameters"
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/239830-drdo-draws-inspiration-aborted-nirbhay-mission-next-launch-8-mont.html#post4028171

But still unable to make a Cruise technology yet,Big Question,Doubtful about that where did you get the recently tested Missiles SLBM,Satellites(With French systems).............If you Fired ICBM on us It will fall on Israel........because of 5000km Range..............Calculate the Distance.........Got it Biggo.

We are already making CMs (Brahmos). Nirbhay is the 1st subsonic one. Besides it was the 1st PROTOTYPE! We will find the error fix it and do it again. Its simple thats how technology works.

Just google for the SLBM launch.... nothing new anymore. And the ICBM (A5) is certainly not a deterrent against Pakistan. Any other missile (A1, A2, A3, A4, Prtihvi) can hit major areas in Pakistan. And yes the satellites were French. They paid us money to shoot them into space genius.

Using our rockets is much cheaper. And with the heavier GSLV rockets, this new industry will further thrive.

WOW WOW WOW, it is not us who have the superiority complex it is you who has the inferiority complex.
As for a working cruise missile go back a bit and check Oscar's post, come back and let us know what you think then, awright mate??

And hell no K-15 is an SLBM, and a ballistic missile will weigh more than a modern cruise missile any day.
Nirbhay's launch mass is 1200kgs, excluding the warhead which can range from 250-450kgs.

As for the mission parameters "Nirbhay met 90 per cent of its mission parameters"
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/239830-drdo-draws-inspiration-aborted-nirbhay-mission-next-launch-8-mont.html#post4028171

Correction.
K-15 is a PLBM
Pontoon launched ballistic missile :lol:
The "S" part for SLBM has yet to materialized and nobody knows when exactly india will have an actual 'submarine' firing ballistic or cruise missile.
For now its PLBM not SLBM

625672_10151507914354559_567778217_n.png

Back
Top Bottom