What's new

Nirbhay’s maiden launch tomorrow

Why are you pretending to be a MOD here?
And who gave you the rights to measure every post between how much and that much?
Trying to be Mr. show off to earn some laurels or medals here?
Keep away yourself with your nagging demeanor please.

it was you asked me about those posts, so did I say what I think.
as I already said if you can read, that what I said was an advice and you are free to ignore it and continue post what ever you want to post. I am done with you.

it was you asked me about those posts, so did I say what I think.
as I already said if you can read, that what I said was an advice and you are free to ignore it and continue post what ever you want to post. I am done with you.

Now you are even misleading!

It was you, who, in the beginning came with an unwarranted post with the gist of derailment of the thread, without taking into cognizance of other such posts, which went past you without notice conveniently.

Now, as for the unsolicited Advice of yours - please keep it in your pocket fully zipped. When asked for it, share it with the needy souls. In my case I did not beg for any such ill advice from you, if you dont have any amnesia, that is.

Nirbhay Missile is useless against Babur Missile,Babur Missile is far better in terms of technology.Go n check wikipedia you will find the truth...............:laugh:

Nirbhay Missile is useless against Babur Missile,Babur Missile is far better in terms of technology.Go n check wikipedia you will find the truth...............:laugh:

Check wikipedia??

why don't you post the specifications and prove that Babur is better?

Now you are even misleading!

It was you, who, in the beginning came with an unwarranted post with the gist of derailment of the thread, without taking into cognizance of other such posts, which went past you without notice conveniently.

Now, as for the unsolicited Advice of yours - please keep it in your pocket fully zipped. When asked for it, share it with the needy souls. In my case I did not beg for any such ill advice from you, if you dont have any amnesia, that is.

I don't believe this, quote after quote for a non issue.
I choose not to waste my time anymore with you.

^^^^^^^^^
ppl please don't argue with pakistanis .....for them everything they build is better than anything rest of the world..u see coz they have this huge human intelligence talent pool resource .....they are leaders in every field today...whole world looks at them and get Astounded at their sheer brilliance in Science And Technology.So when a pakistani says there thing is best...Accept it :drag:

Nirbhay TEL....

nirbhay.jpg

Bhai o drdo ko bolna test thoda late rakhe subah muje kuch kam he samko rakho please ....:raise:

Bhai o drdo ko bolna test thoda late rakhe subah muje kuch kam he samko rakho please ....:raise:

Launch time to decided hai(according to Astrology mahurat subh hai)...ontime launch hoga......par jab tak tu return nahi aata kam se missile ko loiter mode pe rakh sakte hain ...........tu aane ke bad hit karenge .....chalega:azn:

The missile seems to bear some resemblance to the KH-65,KH-101 and AS-15.. again these are "standard" designs for low alt , Terrain following cruise missiles. And the weapons superiority is then judged more by the sophistication of whats in the nose...and the programmers hours on the chip.

Point being.. depending on how good your processor is and the sensors that throw information at it.. the missile can have a very low flight path..and avoid detection/defense against it completely.

You may see a 700 km/h cruise missile come in.. but 700 km/h at 1000 feet is different from 700km/h @ 50 feet.

what do you think about the claim of

re usability ? would it be true or just a confused media reporting ?

It is possible to recover the missile.. however the recovery mechanism would require additional equipment... hence reducing the space for explosive payload.

This is a system being developed it will have many different versions some of which might well have recover facility... however that would come later on as the missile evolves its too early for such reports.

As you can see Nishant UAV recovery... similar method can be used with Nirbhay too.

UAV2.jpg

Desi media strikes again! I think this idiot has got confused with AURA/UCAVs.

Back
Top Bottom