What's new

Nitish wins hearts in Pakistan, narrates ‘Bihar growth story’

What is the cast level of Nitish Kumar?

ur question doesn't make sense, Whats caste lvl?

Nitish Kumār was born in Nalanda, Bihar to Kaviraj Ram Lakhan Singh and Parmeshwari Devi. His father was a freedom fighter and was close to the great Gandhian Bihar Vibhuti Anugrah Narayan Sinha, one of the founders of modern Bihar. His father, who was also an Ayurvedic Vaidyaraj, left the Indian National Congress to join the Janata Party, after it denied him candidature in the 1952 and 1957 general elections.
He has a degree in electrical engineering from the Bihar College of Engineering, Patna now NIT Patna. He joined the Bihar State Electricity Board, but almost halfheartedly, and later moved into politics.

In other words he is in opposing camp as of our freedom fighters!
It also means that, he is one of those who do not recognize the creation of Pakistan! and are dreamer of akhand bharat!
In any case he ought to have a cast!
My question was for the sake of intro. this is how hindus usually like to got introduced.

It also means that, he is one of those who do not recognize the creation of Pakistan! and are dreamer of akhand bharat!
My question was for the sake of intro. this is how hindus usually like to got introduced.

Pakistan had no freedom fighters...

Boy. U have lost it completely. I m shocked to see koi itna bade wala bhi ho sakta hai. :D

WHat about Punjabi and Bengali families who left forefather's property in Pak/Bangladesh? If that happened, Hindus would be ruling Bengal, Punjab and Sindh like the pre-partition days, which is exactly why partition happened :hang2:

Hindus ruled pre-partition Bengal, Punjabi and sindh, when and what century was this in?.

History tells us that Hindus didn't rule nothing for over 1000 years, intact they were first ruled by the turco afghan and then the British.

Hindus ruled pre-partition Bengal, Punjabi and sindh, when and what century was this in?.

History tells us that Hindus didn't rule nothing for over 1000 years, intact they were first ruled by the turco afghan and then the British.

I am sure you are purposely taking my observation out of context, which in fact was a reply to a previous troll post by ajtr. By ruled, I meant economically/educatons-wise/jobs-wise, etc.

Also, your version of History, whichever it might be is not the correct version of History...

29514092.jpg

I am sure you are purposely taking my observation out of context, which in fact was a reply to a previous troll post by ajtr. By ruled, I meant economically/educatons-wise/jobs-wise, etc.

Also, your version of History, whichever it might be is not the correct version of History...

Well how is it not correct, have the turco afghans not ruled India, were mughals not turco afghans who ruled all the different kingdoms of India by placing it under central rule?.

British did they not rule India for almost two centuries, so please correct my version of history and tell me when was there a Hindu rule before creation of India.

Your own Hindu preaching tells you that the when the scythians moved in to India the pundits realised that these guys will rule this land and converted them to Hinduism and high cast, that is an evidence itself that native Hindus didn't rule jack.

Half of Karachi will be vacant if Sindhis in India ask the same who had to leave by Qabza group

I was wondering when will you post and bingo!!.
As far as Biharis are concerned, even I hope so. Then, many thousands of Sindhis/ Punjabis and Bengalis (from E.Pak) will also get there share of property and assets in Pakistan. Remember, in pre-partition days, Gujaratis/ Sindhis were the richest folks in southern Pakistan/Karachi. :azn:

WHat about Punjabi and Bengali families who left forefather's property in Pak/Bangladesh? If that happened, Hindus would be ruling Bengal, Punjab and Sindh like the pre-partition days, which is exactly why partition happened :hang2:
that depends on pakistan govt if they wish to return the properties of those who left to india.India already has Enemy property bill passed by Union Cabinet 2010.Intrestingly, hiers of Raja of Mehmoodabad have already won the legal battle in the Supreme Court to reclaim property worth some Rs.300 crores.

Social Cause -- Committed to social thought and action

Enemy property bill passed by Union Cabinet - India - IBNLive

http://www.prsindia.org/uploads/med...operty Amendment and Validation Bill 2010.pdf

Well humanity did not start and end in those 1000 years. There were 10000 years before that. But yes, for you 65 years.

Well humanity did not start and end in those 1000 years. There were 10000 years before that. But yes, for you 65 years.

Those 10000 years before again were all foreign rule, not much Indian Hindu, well atleast we are a day older then you, daddy before the son.

that depends on pakistan govt if they wish to return the properties of those who left to india.India already has Enemy property bill passed by Union Cabinet 2010.Intrestingly, hiers of Raja of Mehmoodabad have already won the legal battle in the Supreme Court to reclaim property worth some Rs.300 crores.

Social Cause -- Committed to social thought and action

Enemy property bill passed by Union Cabinet - India - IBNLive

http://www.prsindia.org/uploads/med...operty Amendment and Validation Bill 2010.pdf

The Raja of " LALUKHET " already transferred all his worldly possessions and properties at the time of Partition, to my Grandfather's name so there are no more claims against those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom