What's new

Nizam-i-adal approved

Hi AG

New member here. Sorry if this seems a bit direct but I wanted to ask you a couple of questions, based on your above post.

Put simply, how soon would you like to see an ISAF withdrawal from Afghanistan? I mean, what would be a desirable timetable in your opinion?

Also, how important to you is the status/readiness of the Afghan National Army? The reason I ask is that to put it bluntly, nobody imagines that the ANP are, at present, 'up to the job'. Bearing this in mind, do you still advocate a 'sooner-rather-than-later' ISAF withdrawal...

If this is off the thread topic, I apologize. But I would really like to know what you think...

burton

overnight... if they can do so... and you know with the fact the majority of afghans likes the old taliban rule and thats why you failed to control over half of afghan land but I wonder how karzai get elected everytime :cheesy:

I aslo support shariah!!

But not that shariah in which peolpe bomb the mosques, kill innocents, destroy schools and mishandle women!!

brother... no one believe a muslim can do such things... but we have to provide justice to everybody and govt must stop west from drone attacks killing innocent poeple and creating even double suiciders who only attack to take their revenge, nobody think of their suffering.. we must raise voice about western presence in this region which distroyed peace in this region and around the world. even west is in greater threat than ever because of their foolish acts

Govt is trying to stop drone attacks!!
And nobody in pakistan support drones!!

i dont see taliban running the courts or are they??? judges will be appointed by NWFP gov in consultation with sufi and not taliban.

U dont see thats why u r supporting talibans!!
If govt NWFP govt had much say in swat then, why they were fighting with talibans before two months??
Bcoz govt wasnt not agree with that rule, bcoz that was not made by govt!!
But now the govt has accepted taliban rule!!

Dont blame MQM, Blame on those who call MQM muhajir!!

And every good muslim is against these taliban, not only MQM!!

Do u think talibans are muslims??

And u always bring MQM here??

I know there are some people who support these talibans bcoz MQM is against talibans!!

And i believe if MQM started supporing taliban then the same people will turn against taliban!!
I know this sounds funny, but this is reality!!

mate you are wrong here... as i said MQM is idealogy and it 90% followers are those who migrated during partition, later due to supreme court order they just changed the name. well as i said like us in other part of Pakistan there are much more migrated muslims from india lives but none call themself muhajir but in MQM people feel proud in it... its simply racism. people only hate MQM becuase of their racist ideology... and many have seen glimps of their brutalities on others i.e. long march incident live on tele...

well people who have religious believes favours jihadies and talibs because only they are at war against illegal occupation of western forces not just in afghnistan but around the world... why dont west leave and their lands and go back to thier own countries???

brother... no one believe a muslim can do such things... but we have to provide justice to everybody and govt must stop west from drone attacks killing innocent poeple and creating even double suiciders who only attack to take their revenge, nobody think of their suffering.. we must raise voice about western presence in this region which distroyed peace in this region and around the world. even west is in greater threat than ever because of their foolish acts

A simple question for you
1. The facts as agreed and stated by you:

A sucide Bomber is not a Muslim. One who Rules by the GUN is not a Muslim. One who preaches Hate is not a Muslim. Shariyah is implemented in SWAT.

You agree to all these I hope.

Then another set of Facts

Talibs are Ruling by the Guns (AK47/56s no less). THey have planned and executed Sucide Bombings. They are Immune to Pakistani Law

So for true justice to prevail, they must Flog, Stone and Execute themselves for Apostasy. Kindly search and reccomend the correct punishment for them in Shariyah. What is the right punishment for them.

Are Talibs above Islamic Laws or will they punish themselves?

Govt is trying to stop drone attacks!!
And nobody in pakistan support drones!!

good argument, but wonder how many more years she will need before able to stop them... well if you can let govt a time to try stopping attack why dont you not ready to give a second to Maulana Sufi who just recently annouced some good rules...

I know they will face hard time initially but we must cooperate so they can establish a proper Islamic law and people within certainly realise that there are some elements which are leads to expremism but i hope they will bring something good out of it... in otherhand anti-muslim nexus would be planning their best to do something to break this accord.

Yar i m MQM man, and i dont call my self muhajir!! We are muhajir this is a fact, but this not mean we only care abt muhajir, dont u know that punjab has more muhajir then sindh??
They are not against Islam, there are many religious parties who supports MQM, and u will see in few, a conference by MQM, in which religious scholars will address people!!

If MQM dont have sympathies with other then they would not oppose the terrorism in northern!!

U know that every month 65,000 peoples of comes karachi from all part of country, in which the majority is of those peoples who r the victims of talibans!! U know that karachi have only 48% muhahir!!

U dont see thats why u r supporting talibans!!
If govt NWFP govt had much say in swat then, why they were fighting with talibans before two months??
Bcoz govt wasnt not agree with that rule, bcoz that was not made by govt!!
But now the govt has accepted taliban rule!!

u still havent answered my question. will the judges be appointed by taliban??? no they wont be. and when they are not being appointed by taliban then how can u say that this shariah law will be the same as that of taliban law. also this shariah law has always been the demand of swat ppl. this was the reason why ppl were supportin taliban and not the gov. now their demand has been met and when gov will take any action against taliban after today then ppl will be supportin gov and not taliban. the only way to establish gov writ is to get local ppl on ur side.
also i am not supporting these swat talibans in any way. the only thing which i am tryin to say is that this is the rit way to deal with the situation which had gone out of control.
just tell me wats wrong with this law, given that judges will be appointed by NWFP gov and not taliban

A simple question for you
1. The facts as agreed and stated by you:

A sucide Bomber is not a Muslim. One who Rules by the GUN is not a Muslim. One who preaches Hate is not a Muslim. Shariyah is implemented in SWAT.

You agree to all these I hope.

Then another set of Facts

Talibs are Ruling by the Guns (AK47/56s no less). THey have planned and executed Sucide Bombings. They are Immune to Pakistani Lawtack

So for true justice to prevail, they must Flog, Stone and Execute themselves for Apostasy. Kindly search and reccomend the correct punishment for them in Shariyah. What is the right punishment for them.

Are Talibs above Islamic Laws or will they punish themselves?

I understand where are you coming from... and respect your views... but if you look in detail the fact of the matter is that they hold guns to fight for their rights and the law that they wanted in their region, Maulana Sufi has announced the disarmment as there is no need of it in swat anymore.
about suicide attacks, there were no such thing happend in this region before drones attacks which killed hunderds of innocent civilians and made suiciders even more... most of them are thought to be relatives of those killed by these attacks and other funded by enemies. its simple to understand a suiciders mantality just think of yourself which thing could make you so much frustrated that you start thinking of suicide? and what about when your innocent family memeber being killed by enemy and you know with the fact that you rulers have let them to kill them, and you have no hope for justice... and you cannot reach your enemy but target your govt... i know suicide is a wrong thing and strongly forbidden in islam under any circumstances but people opt that way when they see their own people letting enemies to kill them and even sell them for sake of few bucks...
and lastly regarding the hate... it cannot be preached without trust on the source or if someone has actually seen the actual event which becomes the reason. taliban hates anti-muslims and their supporters.
so if only look at the media how much you have seen in recent years muslims have suffered around the world becuase of western brutalities... they have occupied their lands, looted their resources, killed the innocent and yet justify themself. is that not enough to create hate for them? for instance just look at india pak, we pakistani hate india not because any Maulna told us but we know the fact that muslims have suffered there and occupied muslim majority land, tookover hyderabd state by force, junaghar issue, gujrat roits, babri masjid and unresolved kashmir dispute. no molvi in pakistan told us about that but we know wtf that happened and thats why we hate india... and indians have thier reasons of hate for us but surely not been spreaded by any mundir.

Last edited:
Yar i m MQM man, and i dont call my self muhajir!! We are muhajir this is a fact, but this not mean we only care abt muhajir, dont u know that punjab has more muhajir then sindh??
They are not against Islam, there are many religious parties who supports MQM, and u will see in few, a conference by MQM, in which religious scholars will address people!!

If MQM dont have sympathies with other then they would not oppose the terrorism in northern!!

U know that every month 65,000 peoples of comes karachi from all part of country, in which the majority is of those peoples who r the victims of talibans!! U know that karachi have only 48% muhahir!!

i know brother... but your first and last sentance are contradicting!
well i know not all the MQM people are evil and all others are angels... nobody is perfect in this world, but to know views of any gathering it is normally done on the basis of considering only the majority of like minded among them... and what i said for MQM is about majority of its followers.

and personally altaf is pakistan's most unimpressive leader of any party his speaches are funnier than being mature. for sure MQM has much better leaders than him but still blindly follow the one who never dare to live in country where he does his politics. strange!!!

khair I have good hopes from Maulana Sufi and may he establish a proper sharia in swat which sill become role model for others.

Dont blame MQM, Blame on those who call MQM muhajir!!

And every good muslim is against these taliban, not only MQM!!

Do u think talibans are muslims??

And u always bring MQM here??

I know there are some people who support these talibans bcoz MQM is against talibans!!

And i believe if MQM started supporing taliban then the same people will turn against taliban!!
I know this sounds funny, but this is reality!!

You would need to emphasise about which Taliban you are talking about and you will also need to understand that this is the national POLITICAL section and MQM is the most active party on this issue so who else do you expect us to bring.

@ sherdil

Yar Altaf Hussain is not policy maker of MQM!! In London Imran Farooq runs MQM and in Pakistan Farooq Sattar runs MQM!!

They make decisions and then sent it to Altaf Husaain for approval!!

Have u heard speeches of altaf hussain in lahore from 1990's!!

u still havent answered my question. will the judges be appointed by taliban??? no they wont be. and when they are not being appointed by taliban then how can u say that this shariah law will be the same as that of taliban law. also this shariah law has always been the demand of swat ppl. this was the reason why ppl were supportin taliban and not the gov. now their demand has been met and when gov will take any action against taliban after today then ppl will be supportin gov and not taliban. the only way to establish gov writ is to get local ppl on ur side.
also i am not supporting these swat talibans in any way. the only thing which i am tryin to say is that this is the rit way to deal with the situation which had gone out of control.
just tell me wats wrong with this law, given that judges will be appointed by NWFP gov and not taliban

:hitwall:

Shariah is made by talibans, if they were ready to appoint those judges which govt want, then why was army fighting with them!!
Answer is that they were not agree on govt's rule and judges, they want to bring thier own qazi's!!
I bet if they start poll in swat then i think they will lose, bcoz all local peoples are not with talibans,
do u know how many schools have been destroyed by them?? 200!!
Who's children were studing in that school??
Were those children from USA?? nooooooooooo...There were local swatis, and the people who love education they hate talibans!!:pakistan:

:hitwall:

Shariah is made by talibans, if they were ready to appoint those judges which govt want, then why was army fighting with them!!
Answer is that they were not agree on govt's rule and judges, they want to bring thier own qazi's!!
I bet if they start poll in swat then i think they will lose, bcoz all local peoples are not with talibans,
do u know how many schools have been destroyed by them?? 200!!
Who's children were studing in that school??
Were those children from USA?? nooooooooooo...There were local swatis, and the people who love education they hate talibans!!:pakistan:

oo bhai mayray shariah is not made by talibans. no one was fighting over judges. fight was over a system. the old system used to take ages before any verdict was given. this new system is a lot more simple and verdict will be given based on islamic teaching (Quran, Hadith, Ijma, Qias). judge who will be appointed will not be someone who has studied conventional law (as before) but someone who has studied islamic law or has a degree in islamic education etc. lik i have said before, judges will be appointed by NWFP gov and not talibans so law will not be in the hands of taliban
i know swat ppl wont support taliban but they do support this new legal system. even i dont support these swat talibans or TTP but i dont see anything wrong with this new system. will u not be happy if ur case gets solved in few months and u dont have to hire a lawyer??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom