What's new

Nizam-i-adal approved

Govt to act against Taliban if they don’t disarm: Kaira

ISLAMABAD: If the Taliban refuse to disarm following the implementation of the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation, 2009, the government will take action after taking people into confidence, Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said on Tuesday. He told reporters after attending a meeting at the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) that it was incumbent upon people of the area to come forward and play their role in ensuring peace. He said the government’s decision to implement the Nizam-e-Adl had foiled the designs of people trying to destabilise Pakistan. Kaira said the situation in Buner was normal and would continue to improve with time. He said the government was evolving a comprehensive plan to provide training to journalists.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I understand where are you coming from... and respect your views... but if you look in detail the fact of the matter is that they hold guns to fight for their rights and the law that they wanted in their region, Maulana Sufi has announced the disarmment as there is no need of it in swat anymore.
about suicide attacks, there were no such thing happend in this region before drones attacks which killed hunderds of innocent civilians and made suiciders even more... most of them are thought to be relatives of those killed by these attacks and other funded by enemies. its simple to understand a suiciders mantality just think of yourself which thing could make you so much frustrated that you start thinking of suicide? and what about when your innocent family memeber being killed by enemy and you know with the fact that you rulers have let them to kill them, and you have no hope for justice... and you cannot reach your enemy but target your govt... i know suicide is a wrong thing and strongly forbidden in islam under any circumstances but people opt that way when they see their own people letting enemies to kill them and even sell them for sake of few bucks...
and lastly regarding the hate... it cannot be preached without trust on the source or if someone has actually seen the actual event which becomes the reason. taliban hates anti-muslims and their supporters.
so if only look at the media how much you have seen in recent years muslims have suffered around the world becuase of western brutalities... they have occupied their lands, looted their resources, killed the innocent and yet justify themself. is that not enough to create hate for them? for instance just look at india pak, we pakistani hate india not because any Maulna told us but we know the fact that muslims have suffered there and occupied muslim majority land, tookover hyderabd state by force, junaghar issue, gujrat roits, babri masjid and unresolved kashmir dispute. no molvi in pakistan told us about that but we know wtf that happened and thats why we hate india... and indians have thier reasons of hate for us but surely not been spreaded by any mundir.

DAWN.COM | - NWFP | Swat Taliban refuse to lay down arms

NOW WHAT??

The hate I mentioned had nothing to do with India Pakistan. Right now I think Pakistan is infact sheilding India from these Talibs. In this issue I dont think IndoPak relations has much to do with.

I agree that they might be opressed but holding a country to ransom is not the solution and their acts honestly speaking does not sound like those of an opressed community.

And so much for Maulana Sufi's Disarmament...

Maulaa sufi willmake em disarm or name then enemies of Islam and then the taleban will beat themselves by fighting amongst themselves, this is what some of the experts suggest plus if the taleban don't have support they will lose anyway.

oo bhai mayray shariah is not made by talibans. no one was fighting over judges. fight was over a system. the old system used to take ages before any verdict was given. this new system is a lot more simple and verdict will be given based on islamic teaching (Quran, Hadith, Ijma, Qias). judge who will be appointed will not be someone who has studied conventional law (as before) but someone who has studied islamic law or has a degree in islamic education etc. lik i have said before, judges will be appointed by NWFP gov and not talibans so law will not be in the hands of taliban
i know swat ppl wont support taliban but they do support this new legal system. even i dont support these swat talibans or TTP but i dont see anything wrong with this new system. will u not be happy if ur case gets solved in few months and u dont have to hire a lawyer??

Ok then tell me will this law give justice to those thousands of innocent peoples who were bombed by these talibans??
Will they punish those who were involved in bombings??
Will they bring bait ullah mehsud to justice??

If know, then i will say this is not shariah!
It will only legalise they sins and black exercises of talibans!!

Well the dead would have to register their case the defence will have to show up and reward compensation for the victims that is the justice they will recieve. But unfortunately I don't think this would happen because I doubt anyone would actually file a case against the US.

It look like this agreement will separate good taliban and bad taliban. That would make easy for govt to restart the operation those who are not obeying Muslim Khan and Sufi request to disarm. If they said and part of agreement. But how they will do it without affecting local population who is breathing fresh air after weeks of violence.
But question remain same, how govt will confined them to certain location and not letting pollute the reaming adjacent part of affected district.

What will we name then then and will their be an internal conflict between the Talibans leading a better postion for the government a sort of divide and rule?

By the way, what is the history of Nizam-e-Adal?

Maulaa sufi willmake em disarm or name then enemies of Islam and then the taleban will beat themselves by fighting amongst themselves, this is what some of the experts suggest plus if the taleban don't have support they will lose anyway.

i would love to see this happenin but i dont think if sufi will do any such thing

His stance shows that he will try his best so lets hope for the best but atleast in the region of Swat justice is being doled out at lightening speed so lets see.

His stance shows that he will try his best so lets hope for the best but atleast in the region of Swat justice is being doled out at lightening speed so lets see.

The capitulation continues

The capitulation continues
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Within hours of the signing of the Nizam-e-Adl regulation, TNSM chief Sufi Muhammad Khan has claimed its provisions grant militants immunity against prosecution for crimes they have committed. This means that murderers, rapists and torturers – such as those who flogged a hapless woman on the streets – will get away scot-free. It is hard to know if the government agrees with the militant interpretation of the new law; an NWFP minister, when asked, declined to comment – but given that we saw what amounts to complete capitulation by the National Assembly as it recommended that the law be signed, it is not hard to believe that this stance by the militants will be greeted only with the silent acceptance of the defeated.

The spineless display by the provincial government and parliament means the militants are more confident than ever. They have stated they will be 'touring' districts of Malakand and neighbouring Buner to ensure peace is kept. This is rather ominous given that the militants have so far brought with them nothing but violence and suffering. The ban placed on the display of arms in public means nothing, given that this can of course be ended at any time. There has been no mention of de-weaponisation or a surrender of guns, which could perhaps bring longer-term peace in the area. We must see if the government makes any effort to respond to Sufi's claims or whether it is too scared of the militant might to do even this. When finalising its policy, it must also consider what impact the imposition of the militant-dictated law in Swat is having on people. Within the country there has been a wave of despondency, with many fearing the caving-in we have seen in Malakand could be a first step in a more strident charge by militants out to seize the country as a whole. Some have already threatened to march on Islamabad.

The demoralization and de-motivation we see everywhere as many of us feel that their government cannot and will not protect them can have only a negative effect. The insistence by the PPP that it is a 'liberal' party now has even less meaning than before. In the eyes of the international community, the events of the past few days prove Pakistan is, on its own, not able to stand up to the terrorists. At a time when we need support from the world in the form of both investment and encouragement, this is not the message the world should get from us. The latest talk of immunity from the TNSM chief prove the militants now speak from the mighty pedestal of power, while the rest of us cower below. They will use this power, as they have done before, to crush ordinary people – particularly the most helpless. A failure to punish those guilty of crime will only encourage others to follow similar courses of action and this could spell disaster for the state of Pakistan.

Ok then tell me will this law give justice to those thousands of innocent peoples who were bombed by these talibans??
Will they punish those who were involved in bombings??
Will they bring bait ullah mehsud to justice??

If know, then i will say this is not shariah!
It will only legalise they sins and black exercises of talibans!!

no it wont. and that is not gud. but u already know that military operation in swat had failed. knowing that, this was the best possible solution left. have u got any better solution??

WE SHOULD NOT QUARREL AGAINST OUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
IN SWAT AGREEMENT THERE IS NO LAW WHICH IS AGAINST ISLAM, THEN Y MQM ARE SHOUTING LIKE A DOG.

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY RAW CIA MOSSAD YYYY ONLY TO DESTROY THE PAKISTAN ATOMIC POWER PLANT. THIS IS THE ISSUE WHICH RISED BY AMERICANS AND ISRAEL TO CREATE THE CIVIL WAR TO CREATE THE DIVISION
ONE IS MODERATE WHO HAVE NO RELIGION WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE RELIGION IS SECOND IS WHO ARE REAL ISLAMIC AND WANT THAT PAKISTAN IS MADE FOR THE NAME OF ISLAM SO ISLAMIC RULES SHOULD BE IMPOSED LIKE IN IRAN. SO PLZ PLZ SEE THE GAME PLAN :sniper:

Y AMERICAN ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AGREMENT BC THEY WANT THAT PAKISTANI FIGHT WITH PAKISTANI AND WEAK THERE FORT.

THINK LIKE MUSLIMS WE ARE BROTHERS :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom