What's new

No-Confidence Motion against PTI's KPK Chief Minister Pervez Khattak

From embarrassment . Its cabinet have idiots who dont know politics.
KPK is my province. But I personally wish PTI gov't to stay, despite them breaking promises. Why?

They'll cry next election and say there were making many improvements, but got kicked out. People will then be judging 3 year goverence of a different parrty, which won't be any better. This is why metro train and load shedding will end towards election. So both issues can revive PTI in next election.So PMLn is likely to let PTI destroy KPK for the next few years to ensure a complete wipeout of PTI from next election. This way, PMLn is sure to get another term, as their biggest fear is PTI.

PPP is dead at federal level. They can only keep Sindh, with help of MQM.

Any cabinet elected from within an assembly has the mandate of people.

If PTI looses its grip, then no one else is to be blamed. It is the end-result of hangama politics.

Lets see 'em then.
One rule in assembly is, none can be forced to resign. It's obvious that a few would not be happy to resign.

Would it be better to commit a suicide than allowing those idiots some time to do anything >0.

NO.

If we dint commit suicide even after allowing bigger idiot like NS for few decades then why should we lose hope in just a year

You missed the point here.. everyone knows they should have done so with the rest of the resignation ...
Also, no confidence move does not effect the right of PTI to resign ... if they have gutts they can do it now as well ..

Trust me when PTI and its supporters started to have valid excuses to justify something , then it shows the downward spiral of the party... Excesses cannot change the reality my friend...

You perhaps misinterpreted what I have said there - the point was about having an excuse, not about the justification of the excuse.

Also, no confidence move does not effect the right of PTI to resign ... if they have gutts they can do it now as well ..

Why not? If more than half of the members resign the assembly stands dissolved de jure, there wont be no-confidence motion in first place. I am not quite sure about the processing of the resigns when the house is already dealing with no-confidence motion.

PTI want or don't want to resign is a different matter.

Last edited:
You perhaps misinterpreted what I have said there - the point was about having an excuse, not about the justification of the excuse.

Why not? If more than half of the members resign the assembly stands dissolved de jure, there wont be no-confidence motion in first place. I am not quite sure about the processing of the resigns when the house is already dealing with no-confidence motion.

PTI want or don't want to resign is a different matter. My stance on this is unaltered - PTI don't want to resign from KP assembly.
Is there a call for re election in kpk or recent poles to show how public thinks of respective parties in kpk?

Think when the dharna fails, it'd be best time to call an election. PTI canlose election badly (assuming dharna fails)

But that would be an exercise in futile...If PTI were somehow able to break KPK assembly, then the whole parliamentary system would have suffered a critical blow because one unit of the system would have ceased to exist. Have you forgotten the brilliant move by PPP to boycott Mamnoon Hussain and how PML-N had to reach out to MQM to secure participation of Sindh assembly in voting for Mamnoon despite they not needing it technically? Plus with the submission of Vote of No confidence, The speaker can not technically break the assembly unless the motion is decided. Which would at least delay any decision to resign by PTI for a month or so....

What do you mean by cease to exist? The house would elect a new leader or KP would have altogether a new assembly in case if new elections are held. The only difference it would have is the absence of PTI and this perhaps would put a question mark on the system in the eyes of the international community.

Is there a call for re election in kpk or recent poles to show how public thinks of respective parties in kpk?

Think when the dharna fails, it'd be best time to call an election. PTI canlose election badly (assuming dharna fails)

This all is being done to avoid re-elections.

What do you mean by cease to exist? The house would elect a new leader or KP would have altogether a new assembly in case if new elections are held. The only difference it would have is the absence of PTI and this perhaps would put a question mark on the system in the eyes of the international community.

This all is being done to avoid re-elections.
why wouldnlt opposition want reelection? they can win more seats

NO.

If we dint commit suicide even after allowing bigger idiot like NS for few decades then why should we lose hope in just a year
Well NS's victory had one critical factor, Shahbaz Sharif. The winning factor never was Nawaz but Shahbaz. And Imran Khan will not have his Shahbaz Sharif in the next elections if PTI bugs out.

It's a move specifically made to secure KP assembly for various reasons no party otherwise can really make it to treasury benches. The biggest beneficiary of this move is PTI, they have a valid excuse that since there is a no-confidence motion in assembly so they really can't resign/dissolve KP assembly.

It's a hollow attempt.

Where a vote of no-confidence has been moved against the CM of any provincial assembly, the authority to dissolve the Assembly automatically vests in the Governor of that Assembly. Article 112(2) of the Constitution, 1973.

"The Governor may also dissolve the Provincial Assembly in his discretion, but subject to the previous approval of the President, where a vote of no-confidence having been passed against the Chief Minister, no other member of the Provincial Assembly commands the confidence of the majority of the members of the Provincial Assembly in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, as ascertained in a session of the Provincial Assembly summoned for the purpose"

Last edited:
Javed Iqbal ‏@JavedIqbalReal 4m
Vote of No confidence the story i broke 3 days earliar,,is not to dismantle but to save KPK assembly n Govt so that Fed govt cud talk to IK
Exactly, no member can resign or do anything unless the no-confidence motion is decided by the assembly. This would buy government and coalitions some time in developing the strategy to counter the PTI. Plus it would also provide PTI with some crucial time to re-think their strategy.

Well NS's victory had one critical factor, Shahbaz Sharif. The winning factor never was Nawaz but Shahbaz. And Imran Khan will not have his Shahbaz Sharif in the next elections if PTI bugs out.

am not PTI activist so it doesnt affect me. am merely a voter and if PTI failed voters will kick them out in KPK simple as that.

why wouldnlt opposition want reelection? they can win more seats

Opposition in KP is in power in other provinces/center, Pakistani political system is too complex, disequilibrium is always general.

IG Punjab .jpg
Leave KPK get this guy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom