What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would differ with that - one's mission should be to honor Him who created him/her to be the best human possible, not to conquer the world.

you can disagree with my sarcasm all you want :D-

You really sound an ignorant guy but worry not its in your genes. But Capital city can be any city In ottoman era it was Istanbul. But my guess is it will be Medina tul-Munawara
his genes contains ignorance just as yours contain terrorism

Correction not people who are doing it, these are trained to kill political parties jiyalas/jawans or recruited members not general population.

I heard similar situation in hindustan not eating in single plate because brahmin don't want to eat or sit or be close to Shudra.
first of all its unhygenic to eat from the same plate. one doesnt know what germs are carried by the other person and it doesnt matter if its a brahmin or shudra. it is disgusting. no 2 hindus whether brahmin or shudra eats from the same plate. i dont eat from even my dads plate at the same time. gounder, imagine 5 people eating sambar sadam from the same plate. please tell them.
muslims have a tradition of killing even family members . please check power struggle in india since 700 ad, so many instances of son killing father and brither killing brother. so if there is a caliphate there will definitely be a blood bath. the ottoman empire was alright for a couple of centuries at the most in 1400-1500s. otherwise although they were around for close to 1000 years they oppressed fellow mulims in arabia, practised sodomy, and lived a life of decadence which ensured that they enjoyed the stolen riches but never developed industry and eventually west took over. caliphate is a total failure and will never come back again.

Muhammad (PBUH) was a PROPHET! He was no ordinary person like me or you. Every word of HIS is sacred.
if proven to be true but i think muse did went a bit overboard not that i have a bit of a problem with that cause i am no the man behind those words

Actually from Spain to Indonesia-
you pakistanis and muslims think that you are born to conquer land and oppress the people there.
see, muslims the world over have fallen so behind in human development compared to the west that you will never be able to catch up. there is no worthwhile university , scientific development or any kind of human advancement in the entire muslim world. just blowing yourself up and killing others and saying allah is great only causes more derision and anger at allah and his messenger.
becomeing powerful has to do with years of hardwork , not just daydreaming. even if a caliphate is formed, it only means that people from a poor and terror stricken part of islamic world like pak, and bangladesh will flood better countries like turkey and malaysia and spread terror, fundamentalism and backwardness there. so those countries will not allow it to happen.

I can give out mass infractions - but then that will result in over half of this forum being banned. Giving out warnings only - once again threads/posts on religion are against forum rules. Anyone found violating this rule will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom