What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

curry.................

japanese katsu curry ..........very popular.......exactly Indian test

Muraccis-Los-Altos-chicken-katsu.jpg

I am! I'm the one who posts about it.
Team USA | Page 7

Someday in the future when you become proud of your country you may do the same!

That reminds me I have been slacking off and I should get back to posting more.

Don't worry, he call any random guy as Indian, previously this @Fattyacids also blamed that Brazilian guy blackface as an Indian. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I too can post some video on abt the US. :lol:
Enjoy your curry, leave the window open.

Guess you don't have anything proud of to post about your country so I should expect you to do that....notice the difference? Some person who was proud of their country wouldn't say that. They'd say they will start their own thread about their own country.

So we see how you truly feel about your own country. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. Others here are proud of it. Learn from them!

You should be posting positive things about China instead of wasting your posts on trolling other countries.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Frankly speaking without any offence to Indian members..... i had some Indian students renting one of my flats, after they moved out, it cost me around 5000 pounds to have it refurbished.
No offence taken .Same here I was with a Pakistani in Lyon and at first, I thought Its going to be different experience,staying with an arch rival. But on Ramadan,this guy smells like sh#t and I was forced to change my room in just 10 days of holy month.:wacko:

Guess you don't have anything proud of to post about your country so I should expect you to do that....notice the difference? Some person who was proud of their country wouldn't say that. They'd say they will start their own thread about their own country.

So we see how you truly feel about your own country. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. Others here are proud of it. Learn from them!

You should be posting positive things about China instead of wasting your posts on trolling other countries.

If you're truly who you're, it doesn't matter what others said, there's no need for you to defend other country. You're visibly disturbed :lol:

Last edited:
If you're truly who you're, it doesn't matter what others said, there's no need for you to defend other country. You're visibly disturbed. :lol:

I'm sorry if I have offended you by defending China. I guess you consider that disturbing. Weird!

Awww, Another fellow curry eater pissed off :rofl::rofl::rofl: Why do you want to give me -ve Rating , Please please don't give me Negative rating :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh, s*it i forgot u ain't Think tank , you are just a noob :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well try some Japanese Curry

20130313-7-japanese-curry.jpg

They say , it keeps pissed off people under control :lol:

I was watching some Japanese curry cooking on youtube, the cook was even adding Garam Masala in the curry.

Anyone could read that you were defending India, LOL.

The post below is me defending India? ...

Or are you claiming that when the guy told me to post something about Pakistani's in Singapore to get people's attention that was pro-India (vs pro-China)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom