What's new

No IMF as Saudi comes to assist Pakistan

Seriously, except Rice, name item that we can export? Agricultural/food items?
This sector has been neglected for decades, from personal experience I am saying that farmers are losing interest in cultivation --- Govt should seriously start looking into this sector -- This sector can start giving results within couple of years.

Last edited:
Is everything the name of an item?
Where can I get 'everything' from?

Go to any port in Arabia and see what and where it is coming from. I cannot give you big charts or complex percentiles or mesmerizing graphics.
Or go to Pakistani port and see what we been sending out to where.

There is a reason why people say Pakistan has the potential to feed the world. Even with a systematic attack on its agriculture it still holds a major clout in the world.

This sector has been neglected for decades, from personal experience I am saying that farmers are losing interest in cultivation --- Govt should seriously start looking into this sector -- This sector has start giving results within couple of years.
Because nobody in the world wants to buy Basmsti rice from Pakistan. All the buyers have gone to India as they as continuously adding new and better varieties.

Here, Haram khory has got into the blood of Pakistanis and the Doctors and Tecnologist at Rice Research Institute Kala Shah Kako are not immune to it. Since last 25 years, we have no 8.2mm grain length cost variety as such market has slipped out of our hands.

And what they are going to get in return as their is no free lunch in this world?

bhai what type of liability?
In terms of Financial Liability.

Loan is just one of the form of liability in easy way consider it equivalent to your bank deposit which is a liability to the bank but for your its an asset, BTW status is not officially confirm it is the idea which was under discussion some month ago even during interim government.

Last edited:
Go to any port in Arabia and see what and where it is coming from. I cannot give you big charts or complex percentiles or mesmerizing graphics.
Or go to Pakistani port and see what we been sending out to where.

There is a reason why people say Pakistan has the potential to feed the world. Even with a systematic attack on its agriculture it still holds a major clout in the world.
If dont have nothing to substantiate your claim than dont make hollow arguments.

Seriously, except Rice, name item that we can export? Agricultural/food items?
Current Pakistani foods I eat imported to the UK;

Mangoes
Guava
Red carrots
pine seeds
kinoo

There could be so much more though.

Saudi Arab imports 85% of their food items, worth 20 billion USD (approx) --- There's huge potential in our agriculture sector and our govt should seriously look into heavily investing in this sector.
If i am not wrong this idea was surfaced during the Pervaiz Musharaf government (or during NS government) and both KSA and UAE were suppose to invest in agriculture sector and Government of Pakistan was suppose to lease land for corporate farming specially large scale storage facility, value addition and advance agriculture technique but the idea faced opposition by some quarters.

If i am not wrong this idea was surfaced during the Pervaiz Musharaf government (or during NS government) and both KSA and UAE were suppose to invest in agriculture sector and Government of Pakistan was suppose to lease land for corporate farming specially large scale storage facility, value addition and advance agriculture technique but the idea faced opposition by some quarters.

Why lease the land --- we must grow the produce ourselves and than sell it to them.

Load balanced processing prioritizing important loads. You mean you have been processing all the junk on defence.pk?

Isn’t that what we are here for ??? Bhai ab to Pechly aik do saal se PDF ka standard indian media jaisa ho gya hy.

Why lease the land --- we must grow the produce ourselves and than sell it to them.
our own production is not upto the standard they require additionally we do not have sufficient modern infrastructure in agriculture which require huge investment

Back
Top Bottom