What's new

No Matter Pakistan wins or Sri Lanka Wins

1689800_368182489986154_783237082_n.jpg

Although of course I would want Pakistan to win but I wouldnt be sad if Sri Lanka win either. Me and my friends actually had the chance to speak to some of the Sri Lankan players during their cancelled warm up game with Pakistan prior to the champions trophy in Birmingham last year (our seats were right under their pavillion), and they were extremely humble guys. You wouldnt think they were international cricket superstars. Also they were the only team who were willing to come and play cricket in Pakistan at a time when everybody else had boycotted us. So yes I would want Pakistan to win but at the same time I would not begrudge the Sri Lankans a win.

Although of course I would want Pakistan to win but I wouldnt be sad if Sri Lanka win either. Me and my friends actually had the chance to speak to some of the Sri Lankan players during their cancelled warm up game with Pakistan prior to the champions trophy in Birmingham last year (our seats were right under their pavillion), and they were extremely humble guys. You wouldnt think they were international cricket superstars. Also they were the only team who were willing to come and play cricket in Pakistan at a time when everybody else had boycotted us. So yes I would want Pakistan to win but at the same time I would not begrudge the Sri Lankans a win.
Hate to say it but you are right, Sri Lankan players are humble. My friends have met the Indian players in 2008 and a lot of them are unbelievably arrogant.

Relax. We still have the world cup and the champions trophy with us.

Back
Top Bottom