What's new

No more ship-grounding tricks will be allowed in South China Sea

I would like to remind people that the sovereignty over the SCS is enshrined in both PRC and ROC (local government) Constitutions. Hence, the sovereignty issue is above politics; it is a national mandate that rests on historic rights.

Last edited:
Did you even read this?

5. The Parties undertake to exercise self-restraint in the conduct of activities that would complicate or escalate disputes and affect peace and stability including, among others, refraining from action of inhabiting on the presently uninhabited islands, reefs, shoals, cays, and other features and to handle their differences in a constructive manner.

That is the reason why we never build any fake islands after 2002, yet...

apparently your island building already violated this since your government said those artificial islands built on top of reefs are for civilian and military purposes; I put emphasis on the word "civilian" because it means people will inhabit those fake islands.

Why are you so defensive? I am explaining to you why they are not attending, from what I read.

The bilateral negotiations agreement overrides point 5. Besides, I think you didn't read it properly because it says "to handle their differences in a constructive manner.", so bilateral negotiations?

They aren't attending because they don't want to break that treaty, no matter what the PCA says. They are abiding by whatever was agreed upon in the 2002 ASEAN treaty and are ignoring the PCA. I am explaining to you what is going on, no need to throw a tantrum.

First its non binding agreement the conduct of parties in the West Philippine sea so its not a treaty otherwise you people and you people were first one to violate it again non binding meaning it's more of a promise not to do anything just the way you people like it no consequents and its agreement not a treaty stupid because it's non binding unlike treaties which are binding agreements between nations this a pledge by all parties not to do anything else besides what has already been done plus to talk it over bilaterally second china was constantly ask by the Philippines since 1995 but they continue to repeat that they have complete sovereignty over the area and nothing should be discussed even though they want discussion over the area like spoiled child saying this mine all non are yours all the time since 1995 in fact you fools only agree the conduct of parties because its non binding so any violations has no consequent. So again how can we talk when you fail to even acknowledge the other party and not even willing to discuss the matter? we indulge your country's arrogance for along time it's good we are following up arbitration case even an arrogant country like your can not risk being international deviant for ignoring international conventions and treaties once the ruling as been pass i guess bilateral talks means different in china.

Uh okay I was just telling you why China isn't attending, and that's because they are sticking to the treaty signed in 2002. Hope that helped your understanding.

Last edited:
deac220145a2726482f63cc2ab28e459.jpg
:cheers:

I would like to remind people that the sovereignty over the SCS is enshrined in both PRC and ROC (local government) Constitutions. Hence, the sovereignty issue is above politics; it is a national mandate that rests on historic rights.

Very funny bro.

ROC claimed nine dashed line just in 1947. When Paracel and Spratly is first, under official administration of Vietnam from long time ago, dated back to 17th century.

ROC claimed nine dashed line just in 1947. When Paracel and Spratly is first, under official administration of Vietnam from long time ago, dated back to 17th century.

That's the official claim, my friend. That official claim rests on a wealth of historical (diplomatic) documents and evidence to unquestionably prove that China is the first to discover and economically exploit the areas in the SCS.

The difference is that the 'U-shaped line' has been presented to the newly established international regime, because, it was a new start for a new world order.

That's the official claim, my friend. That official claim rests on a wealth of historical (diplomatic) documents and evidence to unquestionably prove that China is the first to discover and economically exploit the areas in the SCS.

The difference is that the 'U-shaped line' has been presented to the newly established international regime, because, it was a new start for a new world order.
can you tell me when China discovered the south sea as you call it?
I don´t believe that you were the first who saw it 100,000,000 years ago. any selfie pictures taken when you saw it?

Vietnamese fishermen discovered the Islands first in the world, because East Sea of Vietnam is in front of our door. Pls don't say about "discover" here. Apply your logic Maclo Polo has discovered China, and is there China is territory of Italian ?

What does this new established international regime (ROC-KMT) mean ? Chinese CPC had kicked out KMT regime from mainland China, this regime was clown of USA in WW II, claim of ROC is rejected by voting in San Francisco conference in 1951 for the Treaty with Japan after WW II.

Vietnamese fishermen discovered the Islands first in the world, because East Sea of Vietnam is in front of our door. Pls don't say about "discover" here. Apply your logic Maclo Polo has discovered China, and is there China is territory of Italian ?

Some inhabited reefs and rocks vs. a continent-sized country, my friend. In 2010 I discovered NY for the first time in my life as a student. But I still wait for the Dutch settlers to issue my land deed.

What does this new established international regime (ROC-KMT) mean ? Chinese CPC had kicked out KMT regime from mainland China, this regime was clown of USA in WW II, claim of ROC is rejected by voting in San Francisco conference in 1951 for the Treaty with Japan after WW II.

International regime, that is, the UN system. And China's government of the time did not lose time to submit there China's historic claims. This does not mean that China never claimed the islands before, in fact, it just owned and exploited the areas. China just reinforced its historic ownership with the official submission to the UN.

Some inhabited reefs and rocks vs. a continent-sized country, my friend. In 2010 I discovered NY for the first time in my life as a student. But I still wait for the Dutch settlers to issue my land deed.

Such inhabited Island, rocks or reefs were found by Vietnamese fishermen first, because there is in our garden, our lake. We are native people in this sea area. Nguyen Dynasty Vietnam's is the first who had set up official administration on Paracel and Spratly from long time ago.

China can not say that you "discovered" other native people properties in the past. Zheng He voyaged to SCS and Indian Ocean is same what Marco Polo did when he came to mainland China from Italia.

International regime, that is, the UN system. And China's government of the time did not lose time to submit there China's historic claims. This does not mean that China never claimed the islands before, in fact, it just owned and exploited the areas. China just reinforced its historic ownership with the official submission to the UN.

China could stop fabricating about your fake historic owership over Islands of Vietnam. Your ancestor has been recognized where is Jiaozhi (Vietnam) border 交趾界 and where is Jiaozhi (Vietnam) Ocean交趾洋 in this map printed in China in the past.

giao ci.jpg

@LacViet Thks for your posted map.

Back
Top Bottom