What's new

No need for Indian NSG support, Lanka can tackle terror on its own - Mahinda

How is the situation in SL, as of now? I believe that by now the principal culprits, who are not dead already, would have been apprehended.
Forces have searched many areas. Some of the wanted men have been arrested. But still few are to be arrested. Gov did not declare curfew at night yesterday for the first time after Easter bombings. Still roads are less busy in some parts of the country. For the first time in my life I was happy to see traffic jams in Colombo, you know the sign of normalcy

Forces have searched many areas. Some of the wanted men have been arrested. But still few are to be arrested. Gov did not declare curfew at night yesterday for the first time after Easter bombings. Still roads are less busy in some parts of the country. For the first time in my life I was happy to see traffic jams in Colombo, you know the sign of normalcy

OK. Let us pray and hope that SL comes to normalcy and order, as soon as possible, and completely succeed in overcoming this menace of terrorism.

these guys will help SL ? first they learn how to use guns :lol::D

soldier-rooftop-ma_1122652i.jpg
These people killed terrorists hiding behind hostages without causing and civilian death....
25 nation's send their special forces to learn how they did it...

Do you know how to fire and how not to fire a firearm??

These people killed terrorists hiding behind hostages without causing and civilian death....

Do you know how to fire and how not to fire a firearm??
To whom are you explaining ? Their country is half dead and still they say they are the best.

Hahahaha 25 nations send to learn from these jokers
Don't talk idiotic about things that you don't know about
7:40 onwards , for you

To whom are you explaining ? Their country is half dead and still they say they are the best.
The person who lm I quoted is one of the few who talks sense in this forum....
A rare occurrence here

May be, he thinks that he is some soldier of the army of Prithviraj Chauhan and is holding a sword, not a gun.
He is spraying bullets while in cover position , Dont use your almond sized brain it will get smaller....

Mahinda aint govt official. Its like when Nasheed of Maldives asked India to send army in maldives to oust the sitting president.
besides, it was an informal request form the SL govt official regarding which Ind govt replied and categorically refused to send troops until a formal request is made.

these guys will help SL ? first they learn how to use guns :lol::D

soldier-rooftop-ma_1122652i.jpg
Imran bhai kabhi kabhi dimaag bhi lagaya karo, ise spray khete hai, done for distracting, giving cover fire and is not used to kill someone...:coffee:

and to save their own *** these jokers had to beg commands from nation 50X smaller than india for help to kill couple of freedom fighters says much about over glorified bollywoodized indian SF

He is spraying bullets while in cover position , Dont use your almond sized brain it will get smaller....
yup! it is the best way to spray (if you want to knock your own stupid head off or get shot). there is a huge difference between a real firefight and a staged encounter where they shoot dead some hapless unarmed suspects or prisoners

Last edited:
yup! it is the best way to spray (if you want to knock your own stupid head off)

Well i dont know why you so stupid, but i have seen thousands of soldiers spraying guns while in cover during various conflicts, starting from world war 2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc, so dont bother me....

As your's one, due to overuse, has grown to be as large as ant's bollocks.:p::p::p:
Well you can say anything as i did....:coffee:

Well i dont know why you so stupid, but i have seen thousands of soldiers spraying guns while in cover during various conflicts, starting from world war 2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc, so dont bother me....
did you use vedic tech to visit them conflicts? or saw rambo or arnie shortnickers and their bollywood clones firing in the movies?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom