What's new

No oil hunt in South China Sea without nod: Beijing to Delhi

China helps buildind in Sri Lanka (even if it is a simple high rise building), India has a problem

China helps buildind in Pakistan, India has a problem

China helps buildind in Bangladesh, India has a problem

China helps building in Nepal, India has a problem

China helps building in Afghanistan, India has a problem

China builds in China, India has a problem...

To me it looks like a plain case of jealousy and inferiority complex, nothing more. Grow up "Dehati Aurat" India!

The water in SCS is boiling right now in case you havent noticed :oops:. I think it would be wise for India to stay out of it.

Let's not call it a warning, but a friendly reminder,eh?

China helps buildind in Sri Lanka (even if it is a simple high rise building), India has a problem

China helps buildind in Pakistan, India has a problem

China helps buildind in Bangladesh, India has a problem

China helps building in Nepal, India has a problem

China helps building in Afghanistan, India has a problem

China builds in China, India has a problem...

To me it looks like a plain case of jealousy and inferiority complex, nothing more. Grow up "Dehati Aurat" India!
India helps the Vietnam , china has big problem,
india comes close to Japan , China has big problem

China creating a strong case for brahmos and tactical missile , destroyer, SAM, intelligence equipment sales and fund to Vietnam .

China already cornered in their own back yard against US Aussie Japanese and south Koreans . What is next ? Involving India into SCS sea ? Then what fire warning shots at Indian ships exploring oil ?

If that's the case India will take serious counter measures to weigh in Naval Blockade and will send back up in to SCS . Not only that Chinas bad dream will come true India will invite US navy to join the party .

"This is China .You Go" won't work this time around :D

What else you can brag other than your Brahmos?? make sure you get approval from Russia:rofl:, Talk about concern, only those nations are crying a river when watching desperately our lands reclaimation in SCS, and you Indians can't do nothing but just stay quietly on the corner:rofl: .

The water in SCS is boiling right now in case you havent noticed :oops:. I think it would be wise for India to stay out of it.

Let's not call it a warning, but a friendly reminder,eh?
lol if you did not stay out , then SCS so become Nuke friendly ... as soon as SLBM you transfer to PAK , Vietnam will get its first nuke with missiles.

Transfer to Short range missiles is underway.

What else you can brag other than your Brahmos?? make sure you get approval from Russia:rofl:, Talk about concern, only those nations are crying a river when watching desperately our lands reclaimation in SCS, and you Indians can't do nothing but just stay quietly on the corner:rofl: .
lol apart form Bahrmos , many other things are their , forget BM missiles , including sea launched BM to target ships .

I wonder only one Short range missiles can wipe of china coral reave post and make very big hole.?

Keep crying crying now faggots. Do your next move not talk big, tell your daddy USA to get some big balls now. So you can have balls to hold up, as your daddy balls get bigger. Now go eat your cows dung and cows urine. Indian favorite foods and world night class foods. Just like curry and sh!t which one is not sh!t hahaahahah.
@SpArK
@nair
@MilSpec
@scorpionx

Do you thinking attacking oil installation is a kids play, this give US an opportunity to involve the crisis and you can't do any thing after that other than crying !

Sure we can attack any hostile installations on our water territory, we have already shown that to Vietnam with the skirmish in 1988, and recently with our oil rig. you Indians are so desperate so by dragging US into the discussion, you think that will boost your moral???:rofl:

It seems the super-power-wannabe is a super power in whining only. :coffee:

Chinese threat. :rofl:

lol if you did not stay out , then SCS so become Nuke friendly ... as soon as SLBM you transfer to PAK , Vietnam will get its first nuke with missiles.

Transfer to Short range missiles is underway.

I was talking about oil drilling as was this thread and you jump in to talk about nukes...

Ok you win. we stay out, at least out of this thread

Why are you going into hypothetical situation and acting all jingoistic over that. Will be can be shuld be, I dare you etc. Whats the reality now. You build in Pakistan, we explore oil in Vietnam EEZ and it will continue like that.

We build economic corridor, you Indians could just whining and hopelessly complain but we issue a warning to India about oil hunting on SCS...you see the difference??? and maybe after this warning India will back down like the last time to claim that they couldn't find any oil and leave :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom