What's new

No One Can Seperate Islam and Pakistan: Gen. Kayani

Mujahid

Reaction score
No One Can Seperate Islam and Pakistan: Gen. Kayani

Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that Pakistan was achieved in the name of Islam and the religion can never be expelled from the country.
Addressing a gathering at Police Line Peshawar here, the COAS said that no one can separate Islam from Pakistan as the country was achieved in Islam’s name.
This comes after MQM, ANP and PPP said that they wanted to change the name of Pakistan from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to Peoples Republic of Pakistan.
He said that Pakistan Army will succeed in its bid to root out extremism from the country in cooperation with the nation and the media.
Announcing Rs 20 million for the martyrs of NWFP Police, Gen. Kayani said that the all kinds of needed weapons and ammunitions would be provided to police to make its progress better.
Earlier, Chief of Army Staff General was received by Corps Commander Lt. Gen. Muhammad Masood Aslam at Peshawar Airport when he arrived here on a day-long visit on Wednesday. He will also visited Lady Reading Hospital to express solidarity with the bomb blast victims.
The Army Chief is schedule to meet Governor NWFP Owais Ahmad Ghani, Chief Minister Ameer Haider Khan Hoti, tribal elders and students later in the day.

one is a nation, one is general, one is religon. ok it is understood that general and nation are related but what has it to do with Islam. No Islam is not gonna save Pakistan in terms of crisis when the problems in Pakistan are because of the same Islam.

one needs to separate Islam and Pakistan for the effective running. Islam should be the heart and the inspiration for Pakistan not the state of Pakistan.

Last edited:
one is a nation, one is general, one is religon. ok it is understood that general and nation are related but what has it to do with Islam. No Islam is not gonna save Pakistan in terms of crisis when the problems in Pakistan are because of the same Islam.

one needs to separate Islam and Pakistan for the effective running. Islam should be the heart and the inspiration for Pakistan not the state of Pakistan.

:undecided: who are you to tell us that what should be for Pakistan and what should not be.

And please keep your shi.t to yourself our problems are not due to Islam but due to world politics and Indian dirty nose poking

And why there are so many insurgencies in India since decades i believe India is not an Islamic state.

@jana
And please keep your shi.t to yourself our problems are not due to Islam but due to world politics and Indian dirty nose poking

And why there are so many insurgencies in India since decades i believe India is not an Islamic state.

first learn the way to speak to others

and by the way then wy the hell u keep us telling tat india shouldnt have done this or do this?

there have been so many insurgencies in india coz of pakistan nose poking

Is it OK for an army person to speak publicly on a civilian political issue? Kayani could easily convey his feelings personally to all those who are concerned.

Is it OK for an army person to speak publicly on a civilian political issue? Kayani could easily convey his feelings personally to all those who are concerned.

:lol: what a childish argument. So according to you religion is a civil political issue????? :undecided:

BTW the ideology of creation of Pakistan is not some civil army issue.

He was speaking to soldiers

Yaar your generals convey their personal feelings on a regular basis and most of the times they are not in line with the govt. policy. A few days ago, IAF ACM or a VC said that IAF can't match PAF at the present time, on the other hand GoI claims that India is prepared to meet any threat.

Gen. Kiyani represents the armed forces of Pakistan and this issue of name changing was causing anxiety in all sections of the society, so, as the head of his org. he simply clarified his position so that people in Pakistan understand the POV of teh armed forces.

If he had not given this statement then members of our armed forces would think that their Chief is also okay with this issue of name changing. Lets not read too much into to this.

One question though...who is trying to separate?? :undecided:

Yaar your generals convey their personal feelings on a regular basis and most of the times they are not in line with the govt. policy. A few days ago, IAF ACM or a VC said that IAF can't match PAF at the present time, on the other hand GoI claims that India is prepared to meet any threat.

Gen. Kiyani represents the armed forces of Pakistan and this issue of name changing was causing anxiety in all sections of the society, so, as the head of his org. he simply clarified his position so that people in Pakistan understand the POV of teh armed forces.

If he had not given this statement then members of our armed forces would think that their Chief is also okay with this issue of name changing. Lets not read too much into to this.

Can you point to the link where any of our chief said IAF can't match PAF. Else you are a troll and only flaming and I would like the moderators to please take a note.

The news about matching chinese airforce and frankly at root level we agree with it. We cant match the numeric superiority with Chinese airforce.

Please don't try to spoil good discussions by flaming without any proper sources.

Related to OP I think General Kayani has every right to speak whatever his wish to mantain the unity and integrity of his nation.

Can you point to the link where any of our chief said IAF can't match PAF. Else you are a troll and only flaming and I would like the moderators to please take a note.

there is an entire thread on it where your forces official said so.

there is an entire thread on it where your forces official said so.

IAF cant match PAF: I want these words not mincing and turning the words to change them into propaganda.

I know of two threads which are close

1. One related to China which most of us accept that numerical superiority is a plus.
2. One related to defense deals.

I mean how is it numerical superiority makes the Chinese stronger and Indians weaker. That doesn't even make logical sense. But if you can give me a neutral source I will be willing to apologize to the poster else he is a troll - a senior member troll but still a troll.

Back
Top Bottom