What's new

No threat to democracy, assures Pakistan Army chief

From the image:

GILLANI: But Mr. President, I have no clue on how to govern properly!

ZARDARI: What is this fool blabbering about? I wonder if I can distract him if I flash my smile at him ...

KAYANI: I wonder if anyone would notice if I replaced them with two chimps in suits .... probably, people would start wondering how governance improved all of a sudden ...

Lolzz...you missed BB (may her soul rest in peace).

From the image:

GILLANI: But Mr. President, I have no clue on how to govern properly!

ZARDARI: What is this fool blabbering about? I wonder if I can distract him if I flash my smile at him ...

KAYANI: I wonder if anyone would notice if I replaced them with two chimps in suits .... probably, people would start wondering how governance improved all of a sudden ...
:rofl:

Many a true thing said in jest.

Back to topic PPP are worried I think about getting badly defeated in elections, they didnt even get a straight victory when they had the sympathy vote. I think now that they are coming to th end of their shelf life they would prefer a coup then they could cry and get support from west about how they are true reps had it not been for coup ie prefer to play martyr role than loser role. America would also prefer this so they could say rogue state out of control etc. But I think our high command has matters under control and know all this. Better to be kingmaker than the king. also judiciary seem to be playing cool as well

Lolzz...you missed BB (may her soul rest in peace).

:D

BB: Hey! Over here! Heeeerrrreee!!!

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

:rofl:

Many a true thing said in jest.

Back to topic PPP are worried I think about getting badly defeated in elections, they didnt even get a straight victory when they had the sympathy vote. I think now that they are coming to th end of their shelf life they would prefer a coup then they could cry and get support from west about how they are true reps had it not been for coup ie prefer to play martyr role than loser role. America would also prefer this so they could say rogue state out of control etc. But I think our high command has matters under control and know all this. Better to be kingmaker than the king. also judiciary seem to be playing cool as well

How desperate do you think Zardari will be when it comes to rigging the elections?

NRO, memo conspiracy, corruption cases - once out of power he won't have 'Presidential immunity' and the canard of 'democracy under threat' to deflect attention from him ....

:D

BB: Hey! Over here! Heeeerrrreee!!!

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

How desperate do you think Zardari will be when it comes to rigging the elections?

NRO, memo conspiracy, corruption cases - once out of power he won't have 'Presidential immunity' and the canard of 'democracy under threat' to deflect attention from him ....

agno do you think zardari could give a damn about pakistan. Most of his assets are allready tied up in west particularly in america in real estate and what not. Army/judges etc I think will not allow rigging for Zardari. Zardari might play the sind independ card at the most. I was very dissapointed when he touched on that after benazirs death. It was almost a reflex action for him he is a very dirty person who has not a thread of loyalty to pakistan

Bit off topic I hope IK engages his brain and allows army and other well wishers of pakistan to advise him. I dont know IK personally but the guy who acted as lawyer for him against botham (who has died now) was a close freind of mine. I remember having long discussions with him about what IK was like etc. We both came to the conclusion that his heart was in the right place provided he acts more like a figurehead and has a goodd team around him he could do well.

All the socioeconomic issues that you list pose serious and imminent risks to the state itself, no matter who is in charge.

That is the whole point, they pose a big risk to the State and people of Pakistan, but our PM is worrying about his democracy???

Whenever there is talk of corruption/incompetence/horrible governance of the present Government , Gilani sees a 'threat to democracy ' ... We were told by sellout journalists like Hamid Mir that Democracy is the best ... but probably this democracy serves his pockets well . Haey Benazir , Haey Benazir , Haey Bhutto ...this drama will play again ...

That is the whole point, they pose a big risk to the State and people of Pakistan, but our PM is worrying about his democracy???

Exactly. It is not democracy, but his own self he is watching out for, and others like him.

KARACHI: The Chairman of Ansar Burney Trust International and former Federal Minister for human rights, Ansar Burney has said that he has nothing to do with dirty politics but as a citizen has a right to ask with the Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to step down on his statement in the National assembly on Osama bin Laden or to prove and take action against those who according to him 'gave shelter to Osama in Pakistan for several years'.

Ansar Burney said that severe allegations of Pakistani Prime Minister against Pakistan Army and on important security organisations in giving refuge to Osama bin Laden in Pakistan to be honest statement of PM was a 'big conspiracy' against Pakistan.

"The statement of Prime Minister Gilani is very much enough to prove Pakistan as 'Terrorist' Country and thus a conspiracy of Prime Minister against Pakistan." Ansar Burney added.

He was referring to the prime minister’s statement in the Nntional Assembly in which he questioned to the Army about how Osama bin Laden remained undetected in the

Ansar Burney criticises Prime Minister Gilani over bin Laden comments

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom