What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

i know mate you are not among radicals, but at the same time radicals are not like you. religious intolerance is factored in islam . it is only people like you who have gotten above it , but that still leaves a lot of muslim who would behave foolishly and agressively . i understand if somebody question ur background and it hurts , but you have to realize that you are no radical and so do not need to defend those who are !

Bro i am not defending any criminals.............as in my sense those criminals only belongs to hell even if some of them are muslims.

If the Brits still ruled us, we would still be a colony because you guys dont do ****. Not a single Indian walked in protest of these Bangladeshi Muslims ruining India. Not a single one of you guys marched to protest the treatment of our brothers and sisters in INdia. Not a single Indian marched in protest to demand action on muslim political leaders who demand we accept these illegal bangladeshi;s. Whats wrong with you guys? Are you guys that pathetic? Maybe the Northeast should be granted Independence, since we don;t do anything to defend them. Venting your anger and frustation ONLINE.... well will only do so much.........and the govt wants that. THey dont want to see you all marching on the streets. Until you march and march for days demanding action, nothing will EVER CHANGE IN INDIA>

My many elder friends gone Bangalore for higher education. I hope that they will be safe and they shouldn't return because it will be act of cowardness.

You want to wait for something serious to happen?

Thanks to secularists now NE Indians have to fear in their own country.

Step 1: Kashmiri Pundits migrated from Muislim dominated areas. Reaction: No one bothred.
Step 2: NE ppl are migrating from area where Muslims are beating/targeting them (Maharastra/Karnataka/Hyderabad/Jharkhand) Reaction: No one bother

Step 3: Hindus will flee from India and get dumped into Bay of Bengal. Reaction: No one will bother...

Muslims have first right on Indian resources (Be it indian Muslims or Pakistani (east or west, Kasab or Illegal migrants)). Nehru Gandhi Family and there slaves have second right on Indian resources. Non Muslims are third class citizen in India.. Hindus are nth class citizen in India..

Karnataka Police Chief Lalrokhuma Pachau is from Mizoram.

DGP-Lalrokhuma-Pachau.jpg

Time for HIndus, Christians and Muslims to put aside diiferences and demand these justice for our NEFA borthers and sisters....

Ppl of NE are already cut from most of the india and many times they face racism from other fellow indians and now this mess?..
and reason is illegal immigrants from other country and govt policies who have made assam as testing laboratory for muslims :hitwall:

Now i fully support the Modi to do anything to get these bastards out frm country..let the ppl inside and outside bark..

If the Brits still ruled us, we would still be a colony because you guys dont do ****. Not a single Indian walked in protest of these Bangladeshi Muslims ruining India. Not a single one of you guys marched to protest the treatment of our brothers and sisters in INdia. Not a single Indian marched in protest to demand action on muslim political leaders who demand we accept these illegal bangladeshi;s. Whats wrong with you guys? Are you guys that pathetic? Maybe the Northeast should be granted Independence, since we don;t do anything to defend them. Venting your anger and frustation ONLINE.... well will only do so much.........and the govt wants that. THey dont want to see you all marching on the streets. Until you march and march for days demanding action, nothing will EVER CHANGE IN INDIA>

I don't think the government has the teeth or the will to protect any state in India my friend. They want to rule a Hindu-majority country by attacking Hindus or other local communities.

Northeast is now facing the heat for not asking anything but their right- to rid us off illegal jehadi scum.

Marching has happened in the past, what happened? Nothing.

Only force will make this government understand.

Look how Muslims demand things aggressively destroying and attacking things when they marched in Mumbai and the Congress lapped it all up.

Use force and this spineless government will then listen.

They should be removed from ruling India.

With UPA government and its allies and supporters, NO INDIAN is safe from ANY state.

Ppl of NE are already cut from most of the india and many times they face racism from other fellow indians and now this mess?..
and reason is illegal immigrants from other country and govt policies who have made assam as testing laboratory for muslims :hitwall:

Now i fully support the Modi to do anything to get these bastards out frm country..let the ppl inside and outside bark..

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

This is the same kind of problem I saw in NE for years and that made me support Modi. He is the only hope this country has.

Time for HIndus, Christians and Muslims to put aside diiferences and demand these justice for our NEFA borthers and sisters....
\

How can we when 30% of population is aginst NEFA ppl???? How can we when 30% ppl heart beat for Illegal Bangladeshi,?? How can we when 30% indian (I am ashamed to call them indian) think Rohyleng are there brother and NE ppl are there enemy?? How can we when NE brothers are stabbed by Muslim in Pune??/ How can we when Laddaki is stabbed in Mysore (Confused as NE by theer look)???

How can we bro?? how can we?? when 30% population feel they are hindustani last Muslim first???

Mumbai-riots.jpg

Step 1: Kashmiri Pundits migrated from Muislim dominated areas. Reaction: No one bothred.
Step 2: NE ppl are migrating from area where Muslims are beating/targeting them (Maharastra/Karnataka/Hyderabad/Jharkhand) Reaction: No one bother

Step 3: Hindus will flee from India and get dumped into Bay of Bengal. Reaction: No one will bother...

Muslims have first right on Indian resources (Be it indian Muslims or Pakistani (east or west, Kasab or Illegal migrants)). Nehru Gandhi Family and there slaves have second right on Indian resources. Non Muslims are third class citizen in India.. Hindus are nth class citizen in India..

Then do something before secularists destroy this country. Do something as you guys have population to do this compared to NE.

Don't just sit there and wait for this to happen.

Secularists, leftists and their kind have kept the entire country hostage to their slavery.

Karnataka Police Chief Lalrokhuma Pachau is from Mizoram.

DGP-Lalrokhuma-Pachau.jpg

The question is not about whether NE Indians are getting right positions individually buddy.

But think about it:

1- Kashmir

2- Gujarat

3- Kerala

4- Assam

While what I say might sound "communal" and bad, but you know it is the truth.

Very nice, but please don't drag the Hindus and Christians here.

They are the victims here... not the culprits.

I truly feel sorry for Hindus. When will you guys start rioting like the Muslims? I thought that Shiv Sena would meet those MFers in Mumbai? But they didn;t. Hyderbad has been an issue since Independence. THey still rasie the **** flag on our land and their politicans care more about foriegn Muslims than all Indians. That is a huge area of concern. YOu cant allow that to go on. Time to change coaltion politics in our country. Why should we follow a British model? We need to change it to suit our needs? No longer can hyderbad politics go along like that........time has passed and we need to make that wrong ....RIGHT>

Then do something before secularists destroy this country. Do something as you guys have population to do this compared to NE.

Don't just sit there and wait for this to happen.

Secularists, leftists and their kind have kept the entire country hostage to their slavery.

The question is not about whether NE Indians are getting right positions individually buddy.

But think about it:

1- Kashmir

2- Gujarat

3- Kerala

4- Assam

While what I say might sound "communal" and bad, but you know it is the truth.

Very nice, but please don't drag the Hindus and Christians here.

They are the victims here... not the culprits.

I know man...I still believe there are decent muslims.....if they don;t march and protest against this injustice.....THEN THEIR SILENCE PROVES THEIR GUILT.....YOu understand what I mean now? Force them to take a position and if they don;t choose the right side.....then we know what their true colors are

Or is it that right wing hindu extremists parties can only bash up poor girls in bangalore and manglore or in pune on valentine's day but when they meet their equals they simply hide in holes......:rofl:

are you wanting a communal riot?
Do you have any idea what would happen if these right-wingers are given a free-run?
and equals? you need to be a bit more politically correct man! nobody is denying that muslims/NEasterners are equal to everybody else....but the way your worded your post...it seemed more to me that you want a showdown of some sort. You must be insane to want that. As when that happens...its sane people like you and me that want a taste of blood. Its bad. Nip it in the bud.

You want to wait for something serious to happen?

Thanks to secularists now NE Indians have to fear in their own country.

Nothing serious will happen................

NE Indians does not need to fear that's what i think but rumours are rumours.

Back
Top Bottom