What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

I truly feel sorry for Hindus. When will you guys start rioting like the Muslims? I thought that Shiv Sena would meet those MFers in Mumbai? But they didn;t. Hyderbad has been an issue since Independence. THey still rasie the **** flag on our land and their politicans care more about foriegn Muslims than all Indians. That is a huge area of concern. YOu cant allow that to go on. Time to change coaltion politics in our country. Why should we follow a British model? We need to change it to suit our needs? No longer can hyderbad politics go along like that........time has passed and we need to make that wrong ....RIGHT>

I know man...I still believe there are decent muslims.....if they don;t march and protest against this injustice.....THEN THEIR SILENCE PROVES THEIR GUILT.....YOu understand what I mean now? Force them to take a position and if they don;t choose the right side.....then we know what their true colors are

Good Question. Let me tell you why civilized society like Hindu souciety don't do such kind of vandalism...

We respect our elders Our parent will not allow to do vandalism. You ask 1000 Hindus to gather for some protest, hardly 100 will come. rest of all will stopped by there parent. Most of Teenage Hindus are busy in preparing for ENgineering and medical seats. Those who are graduated are busy in job or searching job....

This is the reason why Hindu don't react...

Hindus react only when its too much.. when it is unbearable.. when it is un-tolerable.

Shame on us our own people suffering because of these illegal scums and too sad people are supporting these illegal immigrants against our own countrymen. :hitwall:

I know man...I still believe there are decent muslims.....if they don;t march and protest against this injustice.....THEN THEIR SILENCE PROVES THEIR GUILT.....YOu understand what I mean now? Force them to take a position and if they don;t choose the right side.....then we know what their true colors are

These so called Decent Muslims are rare species, which I have never seen. These term is media made to malign native religion. If they exist they would have voiced there concern by now.

I didn't heard a single voice of these so called decent muslim till date for Assam ppl. If there is no voice, I assume they don't exist. In the ansence of light , Dark prevail..

I don't think the government has the teeth or the will to protect any state in India my friend. They want to rule a Hindu-majority country by attacking Hindus or other local communities.

Northeast is now facing the heat for not asking anything but their right- to rid us off illegal jehadi scum.

Marching has happened in the past, what happened? Nothing.

Only force will make this government understand.

Look how Muslims demand things aggressively destroying and attacking things when they marched in Mumbai and the Congress lapped it all up.

Use force and this spineless government will then listen.

They should be removed from ruling India.

With UPA government and its allies and supporters, NO INDIAN is safe from ANY state.

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

This is the same kind of problem I saw in NE for years and that made me support Modi. He is the only hope this country has.

YOu are correct bro. India would not be possible without HINDUS and that is a fact. WHen I stated protesting, I meant somewhat non violent. The govt watches to see the protests die off. IF it doesn;t stop and only gets bigger and bigger....they will break their necks to find a solution. NEhru and his clan ruling this nation for 50+ yrs shows how Indian democracy is a farce. Muslims will automatically vote against BJP. So, MODI needs to shed that party and float his own, maybe even with Anna Hazara...Damn bro I wish I was there....I would link up with you guys and start planning things. Maybe we should start making plans......NOW......India needs fundamental changes...

\

How can we when 30% of population is aginst NEFA ppl???? How can we when 30% ppl heart beat for Illegal Bangladeshi,?? How can we when 30% indian (I am ashamed to call them indian) think Rohyleng are there brother and NE ppl are there enemy?? How can we when NE brothers are stabbed by Muslim in Pune??/ How can we when Laddaki is stabbed in Mysore (Confused as NE by theer look)???

How can we bro?? how can we?? when 30% population feel they are hindustani last Muslim first

who r u to raise question on patriotism of Indian muslims????.........u r nothing but a freaking butt hurt who always thinks of muslim free India.

These so called Decent Muslims are rare species, which I have never seen. These term is media made to malign native religion. If they exist they would have voiced there concern by now.

I didn't heard a single voice of these so called decent muslim till date for Assam ppl. If there is no voice, I assume they don't exist. In the ansence of light , Dark prevail..

i still don't believe people like ur's exist in India.
U did'nt find descend muslims bcoz ur eyes are covered by red rang of Anti-muslim colors........it was not ur mistake & it looks that u have grown up in a anti muslim community.

I agree to an extent but they do exist. Trust me............. But their silence is what bothers me terribly. The only time I ever heard them speak was after 26/11 but that could be related to 9/11 since they don;t want the world to judge them like other terrorists. We need to stop kidding ourselves.....time to have strict penalties...not just death but a speedy death. Kasab is still alive which is mind boggling.....Sometimes I want to travel to Gujurat next time and present a game plan to winning elections to MODI

Karnataka Police Chief Lalrokhuma Pachau is from Mizoram.

DGP-Lalrokhuma-Pachau.jpg

His son is one of my best friends here in IIM Indore.
On topic: It is so very disappointing that all these secularists would have by now cried genocide if something of this sort, God forbid, would have happened to a minority community. I am really pissed off at the Congress for allowing these illegal Bangladeshi immigrants to settle in Assam. They are the cause of all problems.
Indian Muslims should understand that religious brotherhood ends at the country's borders. If you threaten your countrymen for the sake of your religious brothers then they should also not cry foul when some nationalist party targets them. India is not an Islamic republic. They should understand that if they want their religion to be a symbol of peace their actions should not let others believe otherwise.
Peace.

i still don't believe people like ur's exist in India.
U did'nt find descend muslims bcoz ur eyes are covered by red rang of Anti-muslim colors........it was not ur mistake & it looks that u have grown up in a anti muslim community.

They are good muslims bro but there are pockets of Muslims in certain areas that hate INdia and work to destory what we stand for. There should be no compromise.......ILLEGAL BANGLADESHI:S DONT EVER F_KING BELONG IN INDIA PERIOD>

On topic: It is so very disappointing that all these secularists would have by now cried genocide if something of this sort, God forbid, would have happened to a minority community. I am really pissed off at the Congress for allowing these illegal Bangladeshi immigrants to settle in Assam. They are the cause of all problems.
Indian Muslims should understand that religious brotherhood ends at the country's borders. If you threaten your countrymen for the sake of your religious brothers then they should also not cry foul when some nationalist party targets them. India is not an Islamic republic. They should understand that if they want their religion to be a symbol of peace their actions should not let others believe otherwise.
Peace.

EXACTLY>........

Two months back it was discrimination news about NE people. And now the attacks and the subsequent fear among NE people in various states. I am worried that it might antagonize the people from NE.

Peace.

there was a illegal immigration into India.

there is nobody but only govt is supporting them for vote bank.......And all blamed to Indian muslims.

Many members here think that Indian muslims are supporting Illegal immigrants but Indian muslims are not supporting any illegal immigration..

who r u to raise question on patriotism of Indian muslims????.........u r nothing but a freaking butt hurt who always thinks of muslim free India.

If something like this happen, every one will ask....

And this is not fake snaps, these are real pictures ...

He was the first policeman to be assaulted by the unruly mob. Darekar was trying to pacify the crowd, when he was thrashed with a hockey stick. Though he was bleeding profusely, the hoodlums continued to flog him and also took away his service pistol with 10 cartridges.
Mumbai_cop_Hanumant_Darekar_295.jpg

"I was with three other female colleagues, when suddenly the mob turned violent and we could see protestors heading towards us. A senior official instructed us to get inside the Riot Control Police (RCP) vehicle nearby, and we locked ourselves in. The demonstrators started hitting the vehicle from all directions.
Mumbai_cop_Tejashree_Athwale_295.jpg

"I saw the angry mob pelting stones and damaging public property. The rioters even threw rocks at our van and tried to set it on fire. They entered the vehicle and dragged us out on the road and started thrashing us

download-14-e1344753760477.jpg

I agree they are rare but they do exist. Trust me............. But their silence is what bothers me terribly. The only time I ever heard them speak was after 26/11 but that could be related to 9/11 since they don;t want the world to judge them like other terrorists. We need to stop kidding ourselves.....time to have strict penalties...not just death but a speedy death. Kasab is still alive which is mind boggling.....Sometimes I want to travel to Gujurat next time and present a game plan to winning elections to MODI

Moderates cannot express as there are radicals who can make life tough for free thinkers. also, there are moral policing where the oh so righteous mullah type judging fellow muslims(even accusing not so religious as murtad)

They are good muslims bro but there are pockets of Muslims in certain areas that hate INdia and work to destory what we stand for. There should be no compromise.......ILLEGAL BANGLADESHI:S DONT EVER F_KING BELONG IN INDIA PERIOD>

EXACTLY>........

i agree with......u r talking of them ..........but i have met many of anti Indian muslims.......& many lives around me but blaming whole community is not a good option.......it will only raise hate nothing more.

And from deep heart i also hate illegal bangladeshi immigration........they are also making unemployment for indian muslims too..................Illegal bangladeshi immigrants lives in group they never belong to indian muslim community.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom