What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

I got a question that is going to be hard on you boys...Between North Korea and South Korea, where would you rather live? Your credibilities depends on it...:lol:

Hard? :lol: Anything is hard to high school drop-outs.

If you ask this question to me, I'd like to live in neither of these countries. I have no hatred against US, and I have no love for both Koreas, why the heck should I! :hitwall:

But if you ask Americans like James Joseph Dresnok, Larry Allen Abshier, Jerry Wayne Parrish, Joseph T. White etc. or South Koreans like Oh Kil-nam, Choe Deok-sin and his wife Ryu Mi Yong, etc. they used their action to demostrate that they prefer to live in North Korea over SK.

If you ask this question to me, I'd like to live in neither of these countries. I have no hatred against US, and I have no love for both Koreas, why the heck should I! :hitwall:

But if you ask Americans like James Joseph Dresnok, Larry Allen Abshier, Jerry Wayne Parrish, Joseph T. White etc. or South Koreans like Oh Kil-nam, Choe Deok-sin and his wife Ryu Mi Yong, etc. they used their action to demostrate that they prefer to live in North Korea over SK.

intresting you didn't mention why James Dresnok defected.......he was facing court martial for forgery. some of the other defectors along with Dresnok also tried to leave North Korea. but were caught by the Chinese and turned back over to the North Koreans. After this he figured it was futile to try and agian and decided to assimilate.

intresting you didn't mention why James Dresnok defected.......he was facing court martial for forgery. some of the other defectors along with Dresnok also tried to leave North Korea. but were caught by the Chinese and turned back over to the North Koreans. After this he figured it was futile to try and agian and decided to assimilate.

Your argument does not negate the fact that they choose NK over SK, even they find NK is not so ideal. That perhaps means SK is worse for them.

USA is not so ideal in many senses. And US forefarthers already foresaw this and call for "to make the union more perfect". If it is perfect, why "more perfect"?

My point is: different people will have different choices. For instance, I won't choose either Korea. I'm pretty sure you perhaps won't choose either Korea, neither.

But such a simple thing becomes "hard" for the under-educated... :no:

Last edited:
When I said a while back that I had a GED, I never thought that anyone would take it seriously. :D

If you ask this question to me, I'd like to live in neither of these countries. I have no hatred against US, and I have no love for both Koreas, why the heck should I!
Your avoidance is duly noted.

Far more than these few voted with their feet. In fact, so much more that communists routinely build walls of many sorts to prevent their countries from being hollow shells made by people who would chose to vote with their feet.

Your argument does not negate the fact that they choose NK over SK, even they find NK is not so ideal. That perhaps means SK is worse for them.

USA is not so ideal in many senses. And US forefarthers already foresaw this and call for "to make the union more perfect". If it is perfect, why "more perfect"?

My point is: different people will have different choices. For instance, I won't choose either Korea. I'm pretty sure you perhaps won't choose either Korea, neither.

But such a simple thing becomes "hard" for the under-educated... :no:
True...But the number of people who chose which option is very telling about the choices themselves. Between the two Koreas, and we have seen enough of that famous satellite photo, it would be like a choice between day and night, nutritious food and offal, freedoms versus slavery. No...Neither the US nor SKR is perfect, but that is not how people make decision -- between the perfect and the flawed -- but between which will make their lives easier to bear. Which side has the least flaws and how those flaws impact their lives.

Guess it take a college edukashion to make things difficult...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom