What's new

North Korea reveals undersea drone able to trigger ‘radioactive tsunamis’ on US

Lol, don't see many Israelis in the Olympic games, even N.Korea does better than Israel in the Olympics.

AEN20140921002954320_01_i_P2.jpg

View attachment 921895
In 2020 we got 10 times more gold medals per capita than China lol

Nuclear tsunamis is a good way to use nukes without provocate nuclear winter.

Well thought Best Korea.

In 2020 we got 10 times more gold medals per capita than China lol
Gold medal per capita..lol, a very novel idea, some Chinese small towns are known for producing world champions, each of those small Chinese towns and villages can beat Israel hands down in this regard.
Israel is just a small town or village in our mind, it's far far from being called a "country"

Now where is the video of Kim jong unn in a swim suit , with an oxygen cylinder inauguating drone launch underwater :lol:

Gold medal per capita..lol, a very novel idea, some Chinese small towns are known for producing world champions, each of those small Chinese towns and villages can beat Israel hands down in this regard.
Israel is just a small town or village in our mind, it's far far from being called a "country"
Do they represent the general population of China? Are they an ethnic group of people? If no, then your argument is invalid.

Atleast North Korea is populated by koreans on their own land unlike jews who plundered and settled in Palestine given to them by their British Sugar Daddies.
Cope

Lol, don't see many Israelis in the Olympic games, even N.Korea does better than Israel in the Olympics.

AEN20140921002954320_01_i_P2.jpg

View attachment 921895
By the way, 30 North Koreans probably starved to death to feed this guy.

Do they represent the general population of China? Are they an ethnic group of people? If no, then your argument is invalid.
You can get a idea of how a small percentage of people can achieve, your Israel is just like a small town or village in China, what makes you think you can even compare to China? Comparing to NKorea is already a great comliment for a tiny place like yours.

North Korea is all noise no show. Every few weeks they cry about their "deadly weapons" and shoot the sea with missiles. It's a nation propped by Russia and China it's barely functioning.

Go ahead, nuke Al Aqsa
Not Alaqsa.
And like I said that bunch only needs one nuke..... I did not say they will be nuked actually. There masters will be.
In fact you know that end of Zios will be with much simpler means....
And they will be culled like pigs by simple arms... Running and hiding... But to no avail.
It's always Iike a movie in front of my eyes.

Not Alaqsa.
And like I said that bunch only needs one nuke..... I did not say they will be nuked actually. There masters will be.
In fact you know that end of Zios will be with much simpler means....
And they will be culled like pigs by simple arms... Running and hiding... But to no avail.
It's always Iike a movie in front of my eyes.
How are you planning to miss Al Aqsa?

North Korea is all noise no show. Every few weeks they cry about their "deadly weapons" and shoot the sea with missiles. It's a nation propped by Russia and China it's barely functioning.
What's US gonna do about N.Korea? falsely accuses N.Korea of possessing WMD? don't have to, everyone knows N.Korea does and North Korea itself admits it. so what's next...?

Back
Top Bottom