What's new

North Korea reveals undersea drone able to trigger ‘radioactive tsunamis’ on US

Boys here me out I've got a crazy idea but, it'll work.
Why don't we nuke China. While we're at it let's nuke Israel too.

US was winning wars, but lost wars due to bla bla bla...

ok, we accept china lost from vietnam, there is no proof but we accept, but china not accepting her defeat ok.

US and west accept their 40 to 50k soldiers dead in vietnam, but in reality there were more causalities. but we accept this figure.

In afghanistan US went with 40+ countries, still defeated, but their causalities were just 2 to 4k in 20 years of war, lolz who believe their this figure?

they did not even showed dead body of OSAMA BIN LADEN to media, Was there too much smell from dead body of OSAMA, they drop it in sea? Osama was killed in Photo Shop.

US came to overthrow govt of Afghan Taliban, but they went away with agreement with terrorists. lol

if Osama BIn Laden is alive he should show up :enjoy:

It is funny all the wives are living in Pakistan
you can wonder who they were f**king

Are you and Beny Karachun the same person, every single time you two appear at same time, last time you said it's a coincidence, but no coincidence happens every single time.
Yes I admit it, me and @Foinikas are actually Seamese twins with a conjoined brain.

question:
if the US bombs North Korea with 200 atomic bombs and wipes it out, am I wrong or consequently also wipe out its ally South Korea or at least all the South Korean population?

Or had you not thought about this consequence?
Nukes aren't as strong as you think. When the US nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki distant cities were not affected at all.

I don't really want them to nuke North Korea but this really is the plan if North Korea ever tries to use their nukes

You can try on China and see what will happen to you if you think you can take out your ball on China and nothing impunity will happen.

Last edited:
China hasn't won a war against a foreign power in over 400 years. You massively outnumbered the enemy,
sometimes 1,000 to 1 in every conflict and they still lost. Even when they had technological parity with the enemy (rather than spear-wielding medieval fucksticks vs. Europeans with guns), they still lost.
Let us respect history and facts. Even MacArthur did not have the courage to talk about the Chinese military in this way. isn't it?

who are you? little Israel.

one 054A is enough to massacre the Israeli Navy(If Israel also had a navy).

Why not do it now? What are you waiting for? Come on. Let's take a look at the courage of terrorist training camps. lol

China hasn't won a war against a foreign power in over 400 years. You massively outnumbered the enemy,
sometimes 1,000 to 1 in every conflict and they still lost. Even when they had technological parity with the enemy (rather than spear-wielding medieval fucksticks vs. Europeans with guns), they still lost.
You have to go back to the 1600s and find China slaughtering Russian migrants in Manchuria to find a war where they beat a foreign power, and it's debatable whether you can call "sending soldiers to massacre unarmed peasants who have no military support" a war. Not that your centuries of humiliating failure have prevented them from declaring victory, like when they attacked unarmed fishing boats and declared it a victory over the Philippines.

Or when you invaded Vietnam, achieved none of their stated objectives, took disproportionate casualties, were driven out, and then declared victory anyway. You're in the habit of lying to save face and try to look less incompetent.
Says a little foolish Jew making stupid ignorant statements. That's why you people almost got wiped out by Germans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom