What's new

North Korea warns of 'brink of war'

Brotherhood

Reaction score
North Korea warns of 'brink of war' - People's Daily OnlineNovember 26, 2010

Pyongyang warned Friday that planned U.S.-South Korean military drills are pushing the peninsula to the brink of war.

North Korea's state news agency said the war games planned for this weekend involving South Korean armed forces and a US nuclear powered aircraft carrier in waters south of Tuesday's skirmish between the two Koreas are a reckless plan by "trigger-happy elements" and that the maneuvers target North Korea

"The situation on the Korean peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war," the Korean Central News Agency said. "Gone are the days when verbal warnings are served only.

Now, the army and people in North Korea are "greatly enraged" and "getting fully ready to give a shower of dreadful fire," the news agency said. "Escalated confrontation would lead to a war, and he who is fond of playing with fire is bound to perish."

The comments came as US General Walter Sharp, the U.S. military commander in South Korea, paid a visit to the island targeted by the North Korean artillery Tuesday.

Agencies

Lets finish it once and for all...

I am losing money on share... as the market stumbles on news....They are at the other end of the world.... why we loose for them !!:hitwall:

I hope if there is a war please notify us so that we can withdraw all our money from the market :smokin:

I hope peace will prevail and innocent will survive !!

guys jus think of poor noth korean citizens. there is acute shortage of food there. US/south korea shouldnt attack north korea. dialogue and diplomatic pressure is best.
Weak approach you suggest despite knowing the fact that DPRK started this mess. Diplomacy is the reason why DPRK has gotten away before despite blowing up a South Korean military ship and killing 46 SK soldiers on it.

Now it should be war. Let that madcap Il suffer the action of his consequences. If this brings a regime change in the country, the North Korean citizens will bless their Southern brothers for releasing them of an evil tyrant.

Now, the army and people in North Korea are "greatly enraged" and "getting fully ready to give a shower of dreadful fire,"

PEOPLE!?:lol: Does Il even know who his people are? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom