What's new

North Korean Rocket Said to Fail Moments After Liftoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its not chinese fault , they will speak what they are told to do, If chinese govt started to tell them Sun rises from North , then all will started saying this and because not one can access knowledge bank from outside world.

Chinese forget when their launches failed american company told them how to fix rivets in rockets which US company fined also........

Indian Rockets are diverted from Path their fore self-kill activated all time, but in chinese not need to activate self-kill they do automatically.....in early 70's and 80's

That's no proof. What if India crashes and burns the Canadian satellite in July??

What then with regards to your proof of superiority?

Fact that our space agency will launch it; proves Indian capability.

Btw, its not our first time either.

Fact that our space agency will launch it; proves Indian capability.

Btw, its not our first time either.
Equator launches are far more efficient than launches from high latitude degrees. This is why Canada is not launching itself. This is also why Russia launches from Baikonur in Kazakhstan, not from Russian Federation territory. india is no better than Thailand in space launches technologically.

Equator launches are far more efficient than launches from high latitude degrees. This is why Canada is not launching itself. This is also why Russia launches from Baikonur in Kazakhstan, not from Russian Federation territory. india is no better than Thailand in space launches technologically.

If you say so !

Let's forget about China or Canada here. Since neither USA or Russia had launched 10 mini satellites in one go, maybe you should conclude that India's civilian rocket launching technology is more advanced than those two also.

INSIGHT: Satellites—Bigger Or Smaller? Yes! : SatMagazine
Since the trend of commercial satellites is getting bigger and bigger, real space agency like the ones of USA, Russia, China, EU and Japan are focusing on heavy lifting launching systems instead of some high school science projects.

And I don't know how do you define the success of Chandrayaan when it did not even go through half of its mission life.

Chandrayan I Mission Failure Setback For India

Chandrayaan-1 mission a great success: Kalam - Times Of India

Chandrayaan-1 a grand success: NASA astronaut - Rediff.com India News

Chandrayaan-1 successful but could have achieved more: Pieters - India - DNA

'Chandrayaan 1 Mission a Complete Success'

did the chinese people not able to see these due to blockage by ccp.. :lol:

It was a huge success, and had it stayed longer then it would have been a grand success.. blocked chinese may only be reading whats allowed by ccp... :lol:

so only India Launched 10 in one go.. not u coz u CANT... that is why ur father in Space Russia also failed while attempting around 9,10 in one go.. that shows its complex... u dare not try it..

lol, Please continue to tell me how the indian space program is not only better than china's but also russia's and USA's

so ur programme has had nothing comparable to Chandrayann success..

lol, also continue to tell us how successful ur program is, you know the one designed to last 2 years but ended after 10 months because it overheated.

u killed thousands of civilians in ur programme and India killed 0 civilians.

China whose rocket flew directly into people's home? can u believe such country not having more countless failures. :lol: only thing is what comes out is what ccp decided.. ccp can decide its success rate from 20% to 99.99% depending upon the stats it agrees to release :lol:

oh yea satellite launches that can be seen from space by any space power is is easy to hide... i suppose indians wouldnt know anything about space power.

only thing China is ahead is in more lifting weight... India can also lift all that hevy hevy satellites if it mixed its space n civilian program which we didnt...So lifting more heavy is not significant..

weight and also success rates
and range of missions
also manned launches
and complexity of satellites
functions of satellites
spacestation
number of launches
cryogenic booster
etc
etc

so overall China is much behind.... in terms of MISSION ACCOMPLISHMENTS (CHANDRAYAAN), COMPLEXITY OF MISSION (10 LAUNCHES IN ONE GO - WORLD RECORD, u can only launch one at a time.. :lol:) , and SAFETY OF ITS PEOPLE IN LAUNCHES (India civilain casualty = 0, Chinese = thousands)

Wrong, china has been able to launch more than one at a time since the 80's, just never saw the use for launching 1kg satellites

so what exactly r u bragging about. :lol: China- we can lift more(which we too if we mixed space and civilian).. aprt from that what else... nothing :lol:

i'll give you the record for most launches, however small the satellites actually are, but apart from weight lets see,.... nearly every other category

It was a huge success, and had it stayed longer then it would have been a grand success.. blocked chinese may only be reading whats allowed by ccp... :lol:
this poor little thing only reads indian propaganda, a classic modern slave to their higher caste masters

but in reality Indian space program is nothing but a bunch of clueless ranting bhartis bragging over their half-cooked missions where all directly imported from other countries but with Indian paint

that probe was nothing. this is the real deal :lol:

Indian in space likely by 2014: Government

*ttp://news.oneindia.in/2006/11/30/indian-in-space-likely-by-2014-government.html

'India to launch manned moon mission by 2015'
By SiliconIndia

*ttp://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/India_to_launch_manned_moon_mission_by_2015-nid-47982-cid-2.html

Funny thing is that none of the sources that I have cited are from Chinese or CCP while all your successful stories are from Indian, and you bear the thick face to talk about propaganda and brainwashing.

If you are able to read properly the article I gave before talked about exactlty how despite abandoning it midway, ISRO hailed the moon mission a "great success". And pay attention to the quotation mark there.

http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Chandrayaan+fail&source=web&cd=43&ved=0CDoQFjACOCg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fenewss.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F09%2F06%2Fchandrayaan-i-failure-and-isros-bad-attitude%2F&ei=yu6MT7OkKua0iQe0nrHRDA&usg=AFQjCNHSmSQ5nJ4QVAfqBgmn-czNt0gDIw

Welcome back Chauism! :)

PS: ISRO was euphoric with the discovery of water on moon.

Welcome back Chauism! :)

PS: ISRO was euphoric with the discovery of water on moon.

Thank you for the welcome. To be honest I never left, it is just thagt I found this forum become too children like those days. Man, talking about internet fanatics.

After all it is fair to say that Chandrayaan mission was not a complete failure nor it was a complete success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom