What's new

Norwegian Muslims will form a human shield around an Oslo synagogue!

Why? Did the Muslims form a human shield around Israel to protect them when the other Muslims are sending rockets into Israeli neighbourhoods?
No, because we never had any relation with them, and again i'm saying that we never have any relation with recent attacks on jews, so why we accept responsibility

Separate post below:

Chall bey salay..... kia Gaza walay teray chachay kay puttar hain???? Arba...........
Mind your language sir, I can also use abusive language, but for the sake of this forum, i dont want to go down to your level

Today, we Norwegian Muslims formed a ring of humanity outside Oslo's only Jewish Synagogue:
high_ta2b6444.jpg

ta2b6113.jpg

20150218-134408-l-1000x729we.jpg

There were about 1300 people that attended, while in Palestine-Israel our Muslim and Jewish brothers are bombing each other off because of these ridiculous religious fatwas, dogmas and verdicts!

@metronome @venu309 @TankMan @Mike_Brando @ito @Razia Sultana @KAL-EL @Hiptullha @LeveragedBuyout @Jazzbot @Pakistani Exile @faisal6309 @rockstar08 @naveen mishra @TimeTraveller @Zebra @Lord Zen @Slav Defence @Akheilos @Jaanbaz @SarthakGanguly @Bamxa @F-15I @

Being a Jew in Europe is the worst nightmare. Islamic radicalism has grown multi fold in Europe in last few years, and European governments are silently watching.

I was watching a news report by a reporter of CNN disguising as a Jew and walking through Muslim areas in Paris. Hell...what a torture and abuse that guy faced!

Muslims have to stop seeing people through religion, then only peace will return to the world.

What you failed to mention out of your obvious bias is how other religions are treated in your own country, India! A place where Christians, Muslims and Sikhs have been and are being murdered in thousands, and treated with violence and threats to convert to Hinduism like fourth degree citizens by religious fanatic Hindus, should you be opening your mouth up on here about Europe, or should you be cleaning your own house first?

Also, the same experiment was done by a Muslim walking with a Koran in his hands and was conducted by the same group. The results were the same for Muslims also. People passed similar comments on the Muslim guy (or worst by calling him a terrorist and all).

Try to be a bit more fair to the argument and posts, then showing your hatred due to your own religious bias towards Muslims. Clean Hindu's violent acts first before writing crap on here about anyone else. People from your country should be last ones bitching about other religions and violence. You got a real messy house yourself.

Last edited:
Are you the reason why Turkish Jews no longer feel safe? :D
OPINION: Turkey's 17,000 Jews are living in fear - Jewish News

Muslim are the victims but they are forced to display such contrived shows to ease their conscience, as a result of social pressure. Millions of Muslims in Europe lives with the guilt of crimes committed by some intelligence backed persons.

If someone living in fear in Turkiye, they are free to leave whenever they want, the same goes for Muslims who live in Europe or USA too.

Among all the expatriate Pakistanis around the world, only the ones in Norway have integrated superbly with the local culture..... my praises go to this Norwegian system and it's inhabitants...... respect!
Most Pakistanis in Norway are from Kharian tehsil of district Gujrat :)
No, its actually NO correlation between most Pakistanis being from Kharian as the cause of good integration as I personally know many Pakistanis who are not well integrated at all! The only reason why most Norwegian Pakistanis "seem" to be well integrated in broader norwegian society is because unlike other Europeans, Norwegians are actually a very friendly-minded people. They will open their doors for every other immigrant from any part of the world.
I was only 13 when I first moved here and in less than a week I made myself ethnic Norwegian friends. I started visiting their homes on regular basis. I mean which other Western country would allow that? To be friends with people of the unknown world in so few days, but Norwegians?
On the cultural part, Norwegians love sharing their culture with immigrants. They teach us to cook their food, play their sports, learn their language nearly cost-free which increases chances for integration. I mean how can you NOT integrate in a society where even their greatest King takes local tram from time to time? :D
978x.jpg

Muslim are the victims but they are forced to display such contrived shows to ease their conscience, as a result of social pressure. Millions of Muslims in Europe lives with the guilt of crimes committed by some intelligence backed persons.
LOLZ! :D I knew that victim card of yours were lurking behind :D NO, muslims are NOT always the victims. Most of the time, they are the perpetrators of mindless, senseless terrorism!

If someone living in fear in Turkiye, they are free to leave whenever they want, the same goes for Muslims who live in Europe or USA too.
Yeah, sure. Everyone is free to leave, only everyone can't :D

If what you're saying is true, then won't actions like this help decrease that social pressure and reduce that guilt?

in Palestine-Israel our Muslim and Jewish brothers are bombing each other off because of these ridiculous religious fatwas, dogmas and verdicts
Please do also mention the political games,decades old occupation, colonial mistakes and the details of all that. Because the Israel-Palestine conflict can not be summed up in a few lines or be blamed on any 'fatwas' alone, doesn't do justice to the situation and everyone involved, so I'd advise against that.

Most of the time, they are the perpetrators of mindless, senseless terrorism!
Really depends on what you mean by 'most of the time'. Mindless terrorism, as of now, yes. But pre-mediated, political terrorism? Not most of the time.

Your intention is good but such statements only add fuel to the fire. I fully agree with and endorse introspection, but not blanket statements.

LOLZ! :D I knew that victim card of yours were lurking behind :D NO, muslims are NOT always the victims. Most of the time, they are the perpetrators of mindless, senseless terrorism!
Yeah, sure. Everyone is free to leave, only everyone can't :D

What kind of Muslim would speak such ? I dont believe you are Muslim. You blame billions of Muslims of being terrorists. This forum and its freedom of expression which is beyond the boundaries and reaching the level of slander, disturbs me so much. I really dont want to be a part of this forum anymore.

What kind of Muslim would speak such ? I dont believe you are Muslim. You blame billions of Muslims of being terrorists. This forum and its freedom of expression which is beyond the boundaries and reaching the level of slander, disturbs me so much. I really dont want to be a part of this forum anymore.
No, I don't really blame billions of Muslims for being terrorists, but I do not hide behind victim card whenever someone commits act of terror in the name of Islam. I condemn the perpetrators openly and criticize them without doubt that what they did was inhumane, mindless killing.
Terrorist attacks against Charlie Hebdo, Jewish Synagogue in Copenhagen were politically motivated Islamic terrorism. There is no justification for that. And that's the reason why we formed a ring around Jewish Synagogue as an act of showing solidarity with Danish Jews.

This forum and its freedom of expression which is beyond the boundaries and reaching the level of slander, disturbs me so much. I really dont want to be a part of this forum anymore.

Thanks for the laugh and so concisely expressing the value of PDF, mate! :omghaha:

Let me guess : AKP forever, right?
Less freedom = better society and all that?

Seriously, I understand how Norwegian's answer could have shocked you …
but I'll never understand that reaction. Sorry you couldn't handle it. Bye!

Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom