What's new

Norwegian Muslims will form a human shield around an Oslo synagogue!

The only reason why most Norwegian Pakistanis "seem" to be well integrated in broader norwegian society is because unlike other Europeans, Norwegians are actually a very friendly-minded people. They will open their doors for every other immigrant from any part of the world.

I was only 13 when I first moved here and in less than a week I made myself ethnic Norwegian friends. I started visiting their homes on regular basis. I mean which other Western country would allow that? To be friends with people of the unknown world in so few days, but Norwegians?

This is how America is too. Come visit the land of the free and experience this yourself :usflag:. Americans are the most open minded people you'll meet. The fact that a few terror attacks have happened, but majority of the American public doesn't have any issue with the muslim population, which is growing very fast.

What you failed to mention out of your obvious bias is how other religions are treated in your own country, India! A place where Christians, Muslims and Sikhs have been and are being murdered in thousands, and treated with violence and threats to convert to Hinduism like fourth degree citizens by religious fanatic Hindus, should you be opening your mouth up on here about Europe, or should you be cleaning your own house first?
Not thousands. Millions. Damn the terrorist and evil Hindus. :tsk:

Today, we Norwegian Muslims formed a ring of humanity outside Oslo's only Jewish Synagogue:
high_ta2b6444.jpg

ta2b6113.jpg

20150218-134408-l-1000x729we.jpg

There were about 1300 people that attended, while in Palestine-Israel our Muslim and Jewish brothers are bombing each other off because of these ridiculous religious fatwas, dogmas and verdicts!

@metronome @venu309 @TankMan @Mike_Brando @ito @Razia Sultana @KAL-EL @Hiptullha @LeveragedBuyout @Jazzbot @Pakistani Exile @faisal6309 @rockstar08 @naveen mishra @TimeTraveller @Zebra @Lord Zen @Slav Defence @Akheilos @Jaanbaz @SarthakGanguly @Bamxa @F-15I @
Thanks for tagging Sir.....:cheers:........Great Work......
“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
John Lennon

Today, we Norwegian Muslims formed a ring of humanity outside Oslo's only Jewish Synagogue:
high_ta2b6444.jpg

ta2b6113.jpg

20150218-134408-l-1000x729we.jpg

There were about 1300 people that attended, while in Palestine-Israel our Muslim and Jewish brothers are bombing each other off because of these ridiculous religious fatwas, dogmas and verdicts!

@metronome @venu309 @TankMan @Mike_Brando @ito @Razia Sultana @KAL-EL @Hiptullha @LeveragedBuyout @Jazzbot @Pakistani Exile @faisal6309 @rockstar08 @naveen mishra @TimeTraveller @Zebra @Lord Zen @Slav Defence @Akheilos @Jaanbaz @SarthakGanguly @Bamxa @F-15I @

Hats off to you guys. Were you there too?

No, because we never had any relation with them, and again i'm saying that we never have any relation with recent attacks on jews, so why we accept responsibility
If you say 'we', I presume you mean Muslims.
In that case, ''ýou'' have all the responsibility because ''you'' were the ones throwing rockets into Israeli neighbourhoods and trying to kill them.

Didn't see any Muslims forming a protective chain around Jews.

^^^ Huh, Judge mate?

That Muslims' line would be too close for comfort to the Tsahal line that already protects Jews, don't you think?
And I'm afraid that if it formed by that huge wall, the IDF would mistake it with an invitation to form a firing squad!

But otherwise agreed to the rockets thing and good day to you, Tay.

If you say 'we', I presume you mean Muslims.
In that case, ''ýou'' have all the responsibility because ''you'' were the ones throwing rockets into Israeli neighbourhoods and trying to kill them.

Didn't see any Muslims forming a protective chain around Jews.
If some "Muslims" do these attacks, do all Muslims are responsible ???

If ur answer is YES, then when some Hindus do gang rape in india, do I consider that all Hindus are "Rapists"
think & then reply

are they doing it out of fear? Or some political wing has asked them to unite with jews against Christians? Or are they want to bring jews against christians? complicated!

If some "Muslims" do these attacks, do all Muslims are responsible ???

If ur answer is YES, then when some Hindus do gang rape in india, do I consider that all Hindus are "Rapists"
think & then reply
The same way you asked about non-Israeli jews for this:
"can we expect the same from our Jew brothers to form a human shield around Gaza during Israeli attack ????"

Since you had no problems in holding all jews world wide as one entity, I did the same to you.

What kind of Muslim would speak such ? I dont believe you are Muslim. You blame billions of Muslims of being terrorists. This forum and its freedom of expression which is beyond the boundaries and reaching the level of slander, disturbs me so much. I really dont want to be a part of this forum anymore.
Libel, you mean.Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place.

For example, in the United States, the person must prove that the statement was false, caused harm, and was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement. These steps are for an ordinary citizen. For a celebrity or a public official, the person must prove the first three steps and malice (i.e. that the statement was made with the intent to do harm or with reckless disregard for the truth)

Defamation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same way you asked about non-Israeli jews for this:
"can we expect the same from our Jew brothers to form a human shield around Gaza during Israeli attack ????"

Since you had no problems in holding all jews world wide as one entity, I did the same to you.
So you people started first, by tagging all the Muslims as terrrorists, I was just replying in same language

So you people started first, by tagging all the Muslims as terrrorists, I was just replying in same language
You never replied in the same language.

You quoted the OP and started off with the statement I said above - you equated all Jews as one.
I have however learned that the best way to behave with Muslims is to behave exactly like them. Act the way they act with others - essentially the way you behave with Jews and minorities in your respective countries.

The change in your tone and behaviour - asking others not to equate every Muslim - is proof that this concept works.

I think that is precisely how the families of people who got killed, remember those fanatic Hindus who kill for religion.
As if the rest of the families love Hindus. Who are hated the most in the world (and rightly so)? The Hindus. 100% of the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom