What's new

Not my boys: Gen Kiyani Rejects Operation in Karachi

Yes, along with the other nationally ingrained trait of asking foreigners for help!

That trait doesn't matter since it is always overshadowed by another trait: Claiming to have done it all by themselves. Exhibit A: Defeating and breaking apart USSR by fighting against it single-handedly and oh so so valiantly in Afghanistan. Or have you forgotten that too? Tsk, tsk. :D

I thought Pakistanis picked that up from the Chinese! :D

Oh my, you are a confused one, aren't you? The Chinese copy it and then claim they developed it on their own. That is NOT what Pakistanis do as my Exhibit A shows above. I hope you see the difference.

Oh my, you are a confused one, aren't you? The Chinese copy it and then claim they developed it on their own. That is NOT what Pakistanis do as my Exhibit A shows above. I hope you see the difference.
Now you've made that ABSOLUTELY clear, thank you! :cheers:

hahahaaha ... you are so delusional

Delusional ??HUH..You know and we all know there'r millions of reasons for army to take a stand here, take control n clear all the mess .!It is very simple and clear to able to see that all other law enforcement agencies have miserably failed in Karachi..

I think it would have been more responsible for Kiyani to also give some suitable alternative rather then just saying Not my boys..It's very irresponsible for him to say all that he said as if Karachi is the most peaceful city on face of the earth..

I think more suitable statement could have been to de-weaponization of Karachi,

Army is not an institution to take action or give such statement. By all means of job description, Kayani is bypassing his authority with such statements. The order of operation has to come from civil government, and Kayani has an employee of state has to fulfill the orders.

They do Actually , Army is the Third pillar of this country , & is responsible for its safety , so Yes they do have to right to take action when they see civil government failing to protect the interest of the country & also the Right to refuse Operation when they see it will lead to Damage far more then anyone Expect.

They do Actually , Army is the Third pillar of this country , & it responsible for its safety , so Yes they do have to right to take action when they see civil government failing to protect the interest of the country & also the Right to refuse Operation when they see it will lead to Damage far more then anyone Expect.

Is it written down in constitution that army is third pillar of country and have such rights or these things only exist in the minds of self declared vigilantes of Pakistan?

Is it written down in constitution that army is third pillar of country and have such rights or these things only exist in the minds of self declared vigilantes of Pakistan?

It is a De facto Rule.

And please dont talk about constitution to me , ours is one of the Worst constitutions of the world , that allows some one who cannot even write his name correctly as a president.

It is a De facto Rule.

And please dont talk about constitution to me , ours is one of the Worst constitutions of the world , that allows some one who cannot even write his name correctly as a president.

If we have to run our country on De Facto rules, than why don't army run a parallel government with democratic government, why interfere with or in civilian matters then?

If establishment don't want to live under this constitution or want to talk about this constitution than they should resign from their positions and join politics in swarms so that they can change the constitution and we can live under the better one.

If we have to run our country on De Facto rules, than why don't army run a parallel government with democratic government, why interfere with or in civilian matters then?

If establishment don't want to live under this constitution or want to talk about this constitution than they should resign from their positions and join politics in swarms so that they can change the constitution and we can live under the better one.

Again , Look at your history , the ones who destroyed this country are the men in Uniform , they were always there when you needed them .

But then again , you will not understand , you only look at one side of the picture the side that actually suits you & then ignore the other one.

But since you guys hold your military in such a high esteem, don't you think that image of theirs will play a positive role in enforcing unity to some extent in Karachi?

Again , Look at your history , the ones who destroyed this country are the men in Uniform , they were always there when you needed them .

But then again , you will not understand , you only look at one side of the picture the side that actually suits you & then ignore the other one.

Men in uniform were and are always there when "Someone" needs them not when they feel like that someone needs them you impose your selves on civilians. And when men in unform imposed them selves we saw Ayub and Yahya Khan and 1971. We saw Zia in 1980's. We saw Musharraf in 2000's. Whenever they left country took a plunge downwards.

So Yeah i always see the picture that men in uniform provided about themselves whever they came to rule the country.

Men in uniform were and are always there when "Someone" needs them not when they feel like that someone needs them you impose your selves on civilians. And when men in unform imposed them selves we saw Ayub and Yahya Khan and 1971. We saw Zia in 1980's. We saw Musharraf in 2000's. Whenever they left country took a plunge downwards.

So Yeah i always see the picture that men in uniform provided about themselves whever they came to rule the country.

And since Army is gone , you are living in the Country of Roses , with 3 Meals every day , & education for every one , with Energy Crisis solved , & foreign Debt cleared , with no Corruption on Injustice , with no abuse of power by the Strong , with the Highest Grown rate in the Asia , Yeah you are Right this Government is Much better then Previous one .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom