What's new

‘Not news’ from Kashmir

animated_MAYBE_Lg_Smiley_face_hands_5-03.jpg

Any ways the thread was not at all useless and a bit useful in the sense that we got idea of Benny's desperation. Best wishes for you benny.

@Duvya
:haha:
:lol:

Any ways the thread was not at all useless and a bit useful in the sense that we got idea of Benny's desperation. Best wishes for you benny.

@Duvya

Ahhh.. come on .. i have started threads not on a pattern.. it seems u have nothing to say and has only a word called "desperate" to use...
Mental dilutions due to a news less expected perhaps.. :D

we all know who is desperate... live with it.. :lol:

@Duvya

If peace in Kashmir is desperation for Indian so I wish we always feel this type of Desperation

:cheers::cheers:

Ahhh.. come on .. i have started threads not on a pattern.. it seems u have nothing to say and has only a word called "desperate" to use...
Mental dilutions due to a news less expected perhaps.. :D

we all know who is desperate... live with it.. :lol:

If it was desperate, it means it was desperate and that's what I said. In desi language. Chal yaar chawal na ban.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

If peace in Kashmir is desperation for Indian so I wish we always feel this type of Desperation

:cheers::cheers:

Here comes another one. :lol:

If it was desperate, it means it was desperate and that's what I said. In desi language. Chal yaar chawal na ban.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Here comes another one. :lol:

I presume you follow the language "english" and knows you dont have anything else to contribute on thread other than going personal with childish attitude. and repeated comments .

If you deny or agree with the news and the thread.. please do.. otherwise u know the procedure...

1220544472.jpg

A desperate attempt by a desperate Bharati for proving desperately that everything is normal in IOK.

A desperate attempt indeed. Too desperate.:D

normal?

yeh during Muharram Indian invaders banned Muharam processions, with curfew in valley what you expect other than complete clampdown.

The Kashmir leaders announcing that they wont stage any protest in respect for Hindu festivals and in respect for Muharram is great on their part and not because there is any Let up in Indian brutalities in Country of Kashmir occupied by bharat

Schools will be opened in winter??? Hmmm yeh the ones that are saved from Indian forces' occupation.

normal?

yeh during Muharram Indian invaders banned Muharam processions, with curfew in valley what you expect other than complete clampdown.

The Kashmir leaders announcing that they wont stage any protest in respect for Hindu festivals and in respect for Muharram is great on their part and not because there is any Let up in Indian brutalities in Country of Kashmir occupied by bharat

Schools will be opened in winter??? Hmmm yeh the ones that are saved from Indian forces' occupation.

Mohtarma One correction they are not Kashmiri leader they are separatist leaders

A desperate attempt by a desperate Bharati for proving desperately that everything is normal in IOK.

A desperate attempt indeed. Too desperate.
You are a kid, ain't you ???
Good news Kashmiris are returning to normal life after bharti terrorism bought their life to total halt!
Other than trolling, you never add anything "substantial" to the threads.

this has been the trend in kashmir for last 3 yrs. 2-3 months of so called "shor sharaba" & the rest of the yr everything is normal.

You call such imbeciles leaders? And look up to such idiots for guidance? No wonder the 'separatist' movement is such a hogwash! Lol at the Leaders - who send their own wards to foreign countries and call for bandhs in Kashmir. Lol at the leaders who act immature and call for more martyrs while their own families are whisked off to safer areas in India!!
Lol at such leaders who cannot achieve anything and yet "demand" all the perks that GoI dishes out to separatist leaders!
Hello ji, this isnt Swat/NWFP, NW/SW where the "army of the true, pure followers of Islam" aka the Taliban blow up schools to help students learn ONLY Islam/Koran. Also the terrorists are the ones who blow up schools in Kashmir, not the Indian Forces.

ps: I got suspended for calling Kashmiri militants as terrorists. BUt I cannot call a spade a spoon! Also according to the new policies, professional armies and Countries are not to be insulted on the forum, but some comments are ignored, blatantly. So hence forth, any gunman in Kashmir who is not authorized or licensed to carry arms by the GoI/local administration, and who indulges in destructive activities will be called a terrorist!

Back
Top Bottom