What's new

NOTAM warning issued by Pak in the Arabian sea for Ballistic missile test

These pesticides which are eating this Nation internally will make sure that this nation collapse without any war.
In missile ka kiya karey jab ander se itney khokley ho chukey hain k ek dhamki mey dar ker lait jatey hain.

Ghulamo k koi dushman dost ni hotey . Aqa jis se boley us sey laro .
And u people are such fools who are believing lies of one person without asking any evidence. show the fucking letter

The fair weather lovers of the Motherland can go, it never was, and never is about one person, no matter how good or great they are, even Prophets and Imams have gone.

What did the Faithfull do after the tragedy of Karbala, I for one have and always will believe in the nation, it is and always will be a gift from the Almighty, just ask the homeless people.
It's never about a Single personal, it's about how all the dysfunctional and functional limbs of the state joined hands together against the person who was on the right track. Most of the people are hurt because we are back to 90's or worse.

It's never about a Single personal, it's about how all the dysfunctional and functional limbs of the state joined hands together against the person who was on the right track. Most of the people are hurt because we are back to 90's or worse.
Worst . Us time to ye chor ek dusrey k khilaaf they (nora kushti hi sahi) ab to ye haramzadey mil ker nochey gey mulk ko .

Last edited:
I despise corruption so it was irrelevant on IK who is essentially incompetent. But the actual culprit are the Pakistani people who regardless of who is in power accept whatever practices there are.

Still, irrelevant to the thread overall but the idea of a “gift” being immortal is what I dispute. Pakistan is not permanent regardless of how many nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles it has.
The idea of Im the Dim being a gift is what I dispute. :lol:

IK will die one day. He will be replaced by someone else. Sharif and zardari khandans will keep spawning “rulers” for you. Generation after generation.

That my friend is the demagoguery far worse.
They will be happy, this is their auqat.

IK will die one day. He will be replaced by someone else. Sharif and zardari khandans will keep spawning “rulers” for you. Generation after generation.

That my friend is a demagoguery.
Okay.

Pagal hain, abb kia faida Amreeka shareef nay abb hifazat ka beyrra uttha liya hai Pakistani generaloN ka...

Waisay bhi bani gala ki taraf mun karkay chala dayta, test bhi hojata aur mai baap amreeka ki demand bhi poori ho jaatee

People you hate today will retire tomorrow.We as a nation are here to stay and these missiles keep our unethical neighbor at bay.

Plz do not let your emotions control you but your brain and senses
People you hate today have fuked your tomorrow. We are not a nation. We are beggars. just understand that. If you think that Fazlu, Zardari, Shareefz, PTM, Altaf bhai, Najam Sethi are going to let you fight your enemy then u r living in fools paradise. They'll make sure u bend over with ur pants down infront of them. Soon u'll see the indian monkey going out also.
u are a beggar so start acting like one. Don't try to be a chaudhary

And u people are such fools who are believing lies of one person without asking any evidence. show the fucking letter
I think its the courts that have ordered him not to show the letter while he wanted to

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom