What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

@StormBreaker if i was to take a word from an Independent and neutral individual, it would be from Fatima Shafi.....Former PAF Engineer, commanded the F16 Engineering Sqd....her input would be valuable, if u can reach out to her on her IG

Not to forget, it wasn’t Block 52 on 27 Feb but an average MLU.
But the success was due to our Pilots, not some Aircraft or it’s variants.
Even with F-7, it was our pilots that outsmarted the F-22 pilot. What more can i say now !!
The Fuk? F-7 was brutally beaten by the F-22s.

Also you are totally quoting wrong information about the today's crash.

Kindly avoid spreading wrong information.

Another video, civilians couldn’t believe at first that it was indeed a crash

@Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @The Eagle @SecularNationalist

It does seem engine stall NOW

Just watch it closely, this is another video from a different angle.
Maybe but still most chances are it's a human error.Because pilots are trained to eject in a heartbeat in a engine failure situation.
And I think cloudy weather and poor visibility also played a role in this incident.

learn lessons from it. PAF entered the last 23 march parade with lot of pride at the success they achieved by the help of Allah almighty but they owed it mostly their "training and professionalism" and bragged about it through the entire year. words like "invincible" were used in documentaries and now 4 crashes in just 3 months. today unfortunately their best jet flown by their best pilot crashed just while preparing for a day which is meant to demonstrate the military capability of a country. where is this "training and professionalism" now? its time to do some soul searching specially by the PAF.
what's the fun of having this circus again and again on so many days in a year? today PAF is one short of their most capable platform and pilot and for what? they had this circus recently in last month. can a poor country afford a parade like this every year?
please read is Quran about the details of ghazwa e hunain. that was the first battle in which muslims had numerical superiority over their enemies and some of them became over confident of their capabilities. the battle started and the enemy surprised them and majority of them retreated but then the Prophet called them and the muslims realised their mistake . as a muslim we should keep our horses ready all the time. take every step to be battle ready all the time and then rely entirely on help by Allah almighty. and once victory is achieved we need to be humble and be thankful to Allah alone.
so last year Allah took the PAF to the skies by giving them a vicrory and now i think He is bringing them to the ground.
we must be professional, well equipped , well trained, confident ,brave but Humble as after all we are just humans and not God.

753825b176e3e3d3bc0423ebffcc59f5.jpg

Really sad news and a tragic loss.
From the videos, i have received, it's obvious that either the pilot couldn't pull out of the loop or passed out during the High-g maneuver....

Don’t know much deep about these things, but i do know that there are set parameters of thrust where one should perform so n so maneuvers.

But upon viewing the video again and again, especially this one

Pilot error seems the best explanation and it is inter related with engine.

Notice when the aircraft starts to lose altitude and a second later you hear less engine sound but just the drag (speed of sound vs speed of light, stall first, sound disappears later), at the last quarter either engine wasn’t working or maybe the Maneuver had a toll on the pilot, (unconsciousn)

Why pilot didn't ejected??? Its very tragic and sad incident.

Engine Stall but due to what? you are giving the immediate cause not the underlying factor....
There is no such thing as an engine stall there,first he was flying too low and then he exited the loop too early,it's almost a mirror image of the Thunderbirds F.16 crash except under different circumstances.

اِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَاِنَّآ اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْنَ

May ALLAH S.W.T. grant him highest reward in Jannah.

There is no such thing as an engine stall there,first he was flying too low and then he exited the loop too early,it's almost a mirror image of the Thunderbirds F.16 crash except under different circumstances.
Video or any reference to that vid please.

Whatever the reasons are for the cause of crash; PAF as already announced Board of Enquiry, will surely find out and lesson will be learnt accordingly. PAF is a professional force among the best and know how to conduct such business. It will be better to let them professionals find out and we shouldn't be speculating in this regard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom