What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

- There has been only one unfortunate JF-17 crash. That is in Attock, and the above posted pictures belong to that incident.

we don't have mig-21s f-7 are in service till jf-17 numbers rise 10sqn .

I think PAF F7PGs will serve till 2025 coz they were inducted in yr 2000-02 if i am not mistaken
I think its quite similar to 57 IAF Jaguars which were inducted after yr 1999 and will retire in 2026 ,
while Mirage3/5 and older J7 should be replaced by JF17

has the fleet been grounded for now or are tests being continued on schedule?

is there any official report on the crash - - - - - - - - released yet - - - - - - - - - -

I think PAF F7PGs will serve till 2025 coz they were inducted in yr 2000-02 if i am not mistaken
I think its quite similar to 57 IAF Jaguars which were inducted after yr 1999 and will retire in 2026 ,
while Mirage3/5 and older J7 should be replaced by JF17

i don't think so they will be in service till 2025 dear max i expect from them 2016-17 at the end .mirage rose may be till 2018-20 .as soon as more thunders and fc-20 arrived these will out from service .as you can see in 2nd sqn time all A-5s gone out .

i don't think so they will be in service till 2025 dear max i expect from them 2016-17 at the end .mirage rose may be till 2018-20 .as soon as more thunders and fc-20 arrived these will out from service .as you can see in 2nd sqn time all A-5s gone out .

You know ,
you could actually be right on that
PAF Mirages and F7 will completely retire by 2020
if we take into account that Paf has 280 J7 and Mirages in service and 30 odd A5 fantams were retired recently
so my guess is that 25O odd JF17 and 36-72 J1OB should be enough to replace them

However i still believe that F7PG will be the last of the 3rd gen fighters to retire since they are far younger than Mirage III Rose ,
F7PG could remain in service till JF 17 number reaches 250

However , as far as IAF , is concerned
while our 150 odd MIg 21 will retire by 2017 and 100 Mig 27 will retire by 2020
and 66 Jaguars will retire by 2022
but remaining 12 Jaguar IM anti ship aircraft and 57 Jaguar IS/IT new build Darin IV Jaguars inducted between 2001 and 2008 and which are used for CAS and anti armour role in suport of Indian Army,
will remain in service till 2026 , and last 2 Jaguar Sqds could remain in service till 2030 , since they were inducted between 2004-08

I don't think that they have made it public.

Forget about report why PAF have taken so long to accept that the crashed aircraft is JF- 17??

till few days everybody was saying it was a trainer not JF-17.

It was said on the same day on all TV channels and newspapers by PAF that it was a JFT. So stop this rubbish.

I saw the crash of Wing Commander Hasnat at PAF Base Sargodha, in 1983, during aerobatics.......

I was not sure of the date. His brother was my friend back then.

The fleet has not been grounded, preliminary investigation that bird strike most likely cause, flying display at Dubai Air Show also went ahead as scheduled.

AFM has confirmed that the JFT which crashed last month was the recent one delivered and was on test flight by Sq. Leader Hussain.
I saw that weeks before he said it.
No idea. Most likely to be flying high.
The fleet has not been grounded, preliminary investigation that bird strike most likely cause, flying display at Dubai Air Show also went ahead as scheduled.
Rafi, that was 16th Squadron and this crash was newly produced. What AZ meant was about the fleet of JF-17s at Kamra.
Yes, it is a bird hit.

The fleet was not grounded, as Rafi said it appears to be a bird strike. I talked to a source whose very close to the PAF, preliminary results indicated that it was a bird strike so there was no need to ground the entire fleet. I haven't really followed up on this so don't know what the conclusion of the investigation was. PAF was more worried about the fact that why didn't the parachute deploy from the ejection seat.

Back
Top Bottom