What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

i have heard 23rd parade is cancelled, if only it was cancelled few days back he would be with us :(

Maybe US used F-16 kill switch !
I so wish I could give a negative rating here....

i have heard 23rd parade is cancelled, if only it was cancelled few days back he would be with us :(
his time was up whether it was for 23rd march or not.....We as Muslims believe that life and death belongs to Allah...

Look at our people.... So caring and loving for our boys.... Rushed to the crach site helping him.... Chanting Allah o Akbar.....

I wonder why sudden rise in crash incidents.....

Capture from a new video shows the F-16 just before it hits the ground....no high tension wires or fire.
The brave martyred warrior just trying desperately to save the aircraft.

f-16.png

the above video is latest ....posted by arshad sharif of ARY NEWS....

Thanks.

the above video is latest ....posted by arshad sharif of ARY NEWS....

You shall tag all those PDF posters, who have knowledge of aviation, to analyse this latest video, in conjunction with already available videos and images.

Arshad Malik is totally wrong about his claim, check the attached picture

Aircraft did hit the HTW that flamed the aircraft engine moment before hitting the ground (Ref to clip of PakChina center's security cam.) You can also hear the popping sound of electric shocks in another clip which shows a man showing the crash site before the army Jawan and fire fighters came in and locked the site.

Also the dawn news posted their breaking news with a picture of hanging wires (ie of the pole that is in middle, of attached picture)

IMG_20200314_150220.jpg

Lastly but most importantly this new clip shows the initial steep downwards angle of angle of attack and then last minute effort of recovering by pilot suggests he would certainly suffered a G-lock, then recovered but not much height and time left for a successful escape... RIP Braveheart

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom