What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

After viewing some videos, Air Force pilots have ruled out the possibility of compressor stall or electrical wires as a cause of crash.

Only if he had 10-15 more feet, he would have pulled up from ground zero.
sir if you look at this power line tower.....it is double circuit 11KV lines ....means 6 wires....the yellow encircled conductors terminal insulator pointing towards ground..... it means connected line is broken....

upload_2020-3-14_20-0-43.png

Plane definitely fall like a rock for sometime so it's either mechanical failure or loss of consciousness which is played a role.

Wires are at a height where plane presence means nothing can be done actually so it's useless to debate that if pilot knows about wires and poles location ..... etc etc

I am not an expert but what I believe is that the pilot took a very early / low loop maneuver and suffered GLOC on his way down though he recovered and tried to steer out of falling too steep too fast but failed, he probably had 2 to 3 seconds to decide before hitting the ground...

Secondly those high tension wires are not at all responsible for crash, neither, if they were not there would have changed anything from happening, but my question is why an ace pilot would risk doing such a low level maneuver over the highest point of Shakar Parriyan with tall mega-wires poles and trees? Did aircraft had correct ground and altitude readings in first place?

Last edited:
I am not an expert but what I believe is that the pilot took a very early / low loop maneuver and suffered GLOC on his way down though he recovered and tried to steer out of falling too steep too fast but failed, he probably had 2 to 3 seconds to decide before hitting the ground...

Secondly those high tension wires are not at all responsible for crash, neither, if they were not there would have changed anything from happening, but my question is why an ace pilot would risk doing such a low level maneuver over the highest point of Shakar Parriyan with tall mega-wires poles and trees? Did aircraft had correct ground and altitude readings in first place?
I have been advised there's no question of G-LOC as he was experienced enough to pull 9G....where as during the loop he was doing much less.

After viewing some videos, Air Force pilots have ruled out the possibility of compressor stall or electrical wires as a cause of crash.

Only if he had 10-15 more feet, he would have pulled up from ground zero.
Agree, possibility of COmpressor stall is ruled out.....I wasn't even considering electrical wires as cause of crash, that got nothing to do with the incident

The only difference that I can see between this and Noman, is that this pilot was in senses throughout and didn't suffered a GLOC.... Where you can see that Noman's was initially falling like rock until the very last moment tried to recover

I think anyone can get a GLOC in such maneuver and especially those in 40s, it's a tricky age...

But if its not the GLOC then why it was falling straight down till last second... possible bird strike???

I have been advised there's no question of G-LOC as he was experienced enough to pull 9G....where as during the loop he was doing much less.

The only difference that I can see between this and Noman, is that this pilot was in senses throughout and didn't suffered a GLOC.... Where you can see that Noman's was initially falling like rock until the very last moment tried to recover

But if its not the GLOC then why it was falling straight down till last second... possible bird strike???
Bird strike would have caused the aircraft to emit smoke if not a tongue of flame.....my hunch was frozen control or even the elevator but i'm no expert.....

sir if you look at this power line tower.....it is double circuit 11KV lines ....means 6 wires....the yellow encircled conductors terminal insulator pointing towards ground..... it means connected line is broken....

View attachment 613795
In one of the videos the person says do not go there are wires (taren hen udhar). Does not mean that electric cables were caused of the accident but may have compounded the effect of it or not will know after the enquiry

PAF should stop using its elite pilots and frontline assets in such events meant for 10 minutes entertainment max, if not then T38 and K8 are more than enough

Back
Top Bottom