What's new

Now India is expanding its embassy in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are not a Hindu State, it is a secular society with the potential to live together we have muslim majority regions spreaded across the a nation. For example Aligarh in UP.

So based on that Pakistan can not lay claims on any territories of India. By the way Kashmir is connected to India not a separate region. Andaman and Nicobar are not connected being very true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir
Kashmir:

Administered by---- Area--Population--% Muslim---% Hindu--% Buddhist---other
-India-------------- Jammu--~3 million--30%------ 66% –------------------4%
Kashmir Valley ------------~4 million----95% ------4%* – –
Ladakh ----------------~0.25 million-----46%-----------------50%--------3%
-Pakistan Northern Areas ~1 million------99% – – –
Azad Kashmir ----------~2.6 million-----100%

India is more than 80% HINDU and only Muslim majority STATE it controls is a disputed territory, KASHMIR.

Not only the people of Kashmir are closer to people of Pakistan, Kashmir itself is closer to Pakistan than India:

Last edited:
I am beginning to like you already. What a nikka jeha nik. Sweet.

LeT <-> JuD strike a chord? Khaal badli, chaal wahi

Well, if my "conjecture" had "greater" validity
OK. I think I can now see where you are headed with this. Taliban miraculously reforms its stone age ideas and becomes a liberal Islami party. Did you have liberal part in your fantasy or no?
Anyways, this party sweeps elections in Afgnistan, without shooting any more people.
Then the US announces ceasefire, since the taliban have reformed, to be liberal, goes back to Yankee land.
Meanwhile you get back in the pants with a liberal Taliban and you again have strategic depth vis-a-vis India.
Pakistan rests in peace, and India-Pak trade touches new highs?

My only qs to you if i have understood you right so far: Are you going to bank a 30B USD bilateral trade on a rag tag guerilla force reforming itself in line with 21st century democracy? When the whole idea of democracy is antithetical to its being.

Last edited:

the one own Indian Army Col who provided IED to bombing Samjhota express that had killed most of the innoccent Pakistais.

Indians cannot kill. They are the most righteous people you could ever come across.

Oh so Indian army in Kashmir is not composed of Indians ?

indian terror killing Kashmiris

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabhi to bhai, every sane voice is advising you to let bygones be bygones.

letting killing of thousand of innocent people calling it bygones well NO it cant be come from sane voices but the most Insane voices specially when the killing at the hands of Indian army is continued.

And indeed these voices are coming from India not the world.

"India has to maintain deterrence vis-a-vis ChinoPak. Do the math the ratios may surprise you."

India's deterrence?The ratios?We are so scared,it seems maybe we will be pushed to do the same thing just as 47 years ago.

If i get a website with Indian Government in Exile would you say the same for that ?

Who are you anyway? The Dalai Lama of India? Your Chinese friends will be really cross with you.

And oh yeh Indo-Israel evil nexus is also not hidden so no surprise if India got Israel on board in Indian terrorism in Balochistan.
Israel was adopting a pretty much hands off approach, until Chabad House 26/11.

India had this bad habit since Pakistan was created in 47 so it has nothing to do with our ways.
prove it

There is no area called ***. Its Azad Kashmir and there is also no international border between Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir hence anyone going from Azad Kashmir into Held Kashmir is not at all any crime. They are just moving into their own land.

My point is if you try crossing the LoC shouting anti India slogans, you will be shot dead.
The day we had anything running in FATA it will be a hell for Indians trust me.
What do you have running there now?

Oh you mean thousands of Kashmiris killed by Indian forces, hundreds of women raped by Indian soldiers, youth, boys killed in fsake encounter by Indian army in Held Kashmir is not a starter? is it only the trailer ?

So who killed these innocent Kashmiris if not in Indian state terrorism? I think aliens right.
It is a sad state of affairs. If you feel Kashmiris like you so much, why not create a posh colony for them in Karachi/Islamabad & provide easy immigration?

oh and who decided that ? The UN?
Simla Agreement 1971

letting killing of thousand of innocent people calling it bygones well NO it cant be come from sane voices but the most Insane voices specially when the killing at the hands of Indian army is continued.

And indeed these voices are coming from India not the world.

for every cause there is an effect.
The cause for IA being there is law & order. Once law & order is restored IA falls back to barracks. That is already happening. Kashmir is going to be a valley of peace very soon. And guess what it will still be with India.

for every cause there is an effect.
The cause for IA being there is law & order. Once law & order is restored IA falls back to barracks. That is already happening. Kashmir is going to be a valley of peace very soon. And guess what it will still be with India.

You can send your army for maintaining law and order in your own country's areas. KASHMIR is not Indian territory. You are there for killing Kashmiri people. You are aliens there so get out of Kashmir and stop killing innocent people.

"India has to maintain deterrence vis-a-vis ChinoPak. Do the math the ratios may surprise you."

India's deterrence?The ratios?We are so scared,it seems maybe we will be pushed to do the same thing just as 47 years ago.

India needs Pakistan and China much more than we need them.

Pakistan shares borders with China, Middle East, and Central Asia. Also we just started a rail link to Turkey, Europe via Iran. India only shares borders with South Asian countries and China. India doesnt even share a border with Afghanistan.

If India doesn't talk about Kashmir then Pakistan shouldn't bother in working for ties with India. Pakistanis will always support Kashmiri people's liberation from india.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuru

I think I can now see where you are headed with this. Taliban miraculously reforms its stone age ideas and becomes a liberal Islami party. Did you have liberal part in your fantasy or no?
Anyways, this party sweeps elections in Afghanistan, without shooting any more people.
Then the US announces ceasefire, since the taliban have reformed, to be liberal, goes back to Yankee land.
Meanwhile you get back in the pants with a liberal Taliban and you again have strategic depth vis-a-vis India.
Pakistan rests in peace, and India-Pak trade touches new highs?

No this has nothing to do with Talib coming to power or sweeping elections or any of that - it is a mechanism to allow the rules of the game to be manageable. ( the "Afghanistan in a New Light" thread)

Now, you have point that this may be so much fantasy - but conjecture is a better word for it - imparts a different framework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom