What's new

Now Punjab Assembly official reportedly arrested ahead of today's session - PMLN panicking big time

PTI is shame to Pakistan and constitution of Pakistan. The sooner we get get rid of this joker party the better will be for Pakistan.

Remember when PTI did below and now crying foul. Kitnay bholay bantay hoo..

Punjab Assembly sealed with barbed wires amid confusion over session for CM’s election​

Damn. I must give you credit to have so much time to create profiles one after another. Some stamina you have man.

That is good reason to come out on streets but not for some self obsessed person like IK.

People were tired of PTI due to inflation going from 3% to 14%. Everything got expensive. If PTI comes in power, Pakistan will be like Sri Lanka.

Btw any pics from yesterday call for protest? koi photoshopped aur fake pic hi share ker dou.
So apart from IK you think Pakistanis don’t have any other grievances? Food prices? Fuel prices? Inflation? Power outages? Cost of antibiotics? Do you know the price for one 100ml bottle of cough syrup ?

Wake up!

Any constitutional issues?
@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu
I guess the parliament can be controlled through police force now. This is true fascism. Does article 6 apply on Hamza Shabaz? I mean using physical force illegally to control/influence proceedings of parliament in such a disgusting manner?
Two wrongs don’t make a right, you PTI sycophants are blind to the hypocrisy of your own party.

Ata Tarar says Pervez Elahi is doing this.

So now Pervez Elahi has control over Punjab Police and arresting people? On the other hand, Hamza Shehbaz says will not allow lawlessness in the assembly, hence the measures.

Apas main hi confused hain, aik banda own kar raha hai sab kuch, doosra keh raha hai we aren't doing this.

If PTI didn't have the numbers according to Tarar, then why would Pervez Elahi prepone the session and call it early?

They were saying Hamza is no longer CM, i am not following developments in Punjab don’t know what’s going on.
Hamza won due to 25 defectors from PTI, the president had asked the Supreme Court to give a ruling on defection, SC ruled that defected votes cannot be counted, and then the Election Commission de-seated the 25 for voting against party lines.

Legally speaking, Hamza was never elected, but in Pakistan legalities are mere formalities

Two wrongs don’t make a right, you PTI sycophants are blind to the hypocrisy of your own party.
Which two wrongs are you comparing sir? This is a perfect example of what about ism. The post doesn’t have any reference to PTI or its past actions. When dealing with a matter regarding rule of law, the argument shouldn’t start by ‘X did this blah blah’. You read the law and just follow it … thats it!

You can label me however you want, but this act of using Punjab police PHYSICALLY to influence parliament is an illegal coup - and as bad if not worse than the coups of petty insecure dictators who occupy power illegally using PHYSICAL force rather than legal and political means.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom