What's new

Now Punjab Assembly official reportedly arrested ahead of today's session - PMLN panicking big time

The whole country is in such a big mess. Businesses are destroyed, stock exchange crashed and inflation rising by the day. All due to that ugly moron bajwa. I wonder how such a stupid moron even got promoted to such a high rank?? Maybe he reached there by chamchageeri and thats the standard in our army. This guy along with his cronies need to be made an example, or else the reputation and credibility of pak army is destroyed for a generation.

Notice how Bajwa has taken a backseat after destroying the country. This COAS conspired with the Americans to topple a democratically elected government. Now he is gone into hiding in his bunker and releases a few statements in a while.

On July 25th, 2018, general elections were held in Pakistan. They have been labeled as dirtiest elections in Pakistan history [62] with army under Gen. Bajwa being accused of manipulating the elections and engineering a victory for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf over army's challenger Pakistan Muslim League (N).[63]

The former prime minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif alleged that Bajwa was behind his disqualification from the Prime Minister office by putting pressure on judiciary and on the Supreme Court. He also alleged that Bajwa was also involved in rigging the 2018 Pakistani general election.[64] Subsequently, Muhammad Safdar Awan, son-in-law of Nawaz Sharif was arrested allegedly through pressure in the aftermath of enforced disappearance of Sindh Police's provincial senior police officer Mushtaq Mahar.[65]

LOL where did you copy and paste this from? Wikipedia where every person can edit the pages?

I suppose the latest US and Bajwa sponsored coup is all legitimate.

Notice how Bajwa has taken a backseat after destroying the country. This COAS conspired with the Americans to topple a democratically elected government. Now he is gone into hiding in his bunker and releases a few statements in a while.
Now he is safe behind COAS protocol but i hope once he retires, ppl throw eggs at him wherever he goes and makes his remaining pathetic life miserable.

Now he is safe behind COAS protocol but i hope once he retires, ppl throw eggs at him wherever he goes and makes his remaining pathetic life miserable.

Just like Haqqani is remembered as a US ambassador Bajwa will be remembered as a US COAS.

Your Modi model will fail just like they label everyone Pakistani if someone is not supporting BJP.

IK and PTI will be history.

My Modi model? You on drugs?

No there is no ethnic issues here. Its PPP haramis and Noon haramis..and only the leaders...there supporters have vanished

These thugs will force Pakistanis to adopt the ethnic and political approach. Don't underestimate the effects of political victimisation. It has far reaching consequences.

Agy zillat hi hai bas PTI k liye. Write it down. I used to say IK will not be PM and PTI was saying IK/PTI will complete 5 years.

PTI going here and there like headless chickens.
He is coming bk and this (Pakistan money Laundering Network) has to go if Pakistan has to progress

Which two wrongs are you comparing sir? This is a perfect example of what about ism. The post doesn’t have any reference to PTI or its past actions. When dealing with a matter regarding rule of law, the argument shouldn’t start by ‘X did this blah blah’. You read the law and just follow it … thats it!

You can label me however you want, but this act of using Punjab police PHYSICALLY to influence parliament is an illegal coup - and as bad if not worse than the coups of petty insecure dictators who occupy power illegally using PHYSICAL force rather than legal and political means.
Nice rant, but where do you see me justifying this? Please point it out, thanks. As for hypocrisy, wrong and extralegal actions, these were totally overlooked when your guy was the beneficiary, at least the consistent among us called it out then and are still demonstrably against it now. Folks who supported or stood silent in the past, don’t have a leg to stand on.

This is what happens when the first step you take is illegeal or unconstitutional. Pervez Elahi wrapping up the NCM against the speaker.

You open the floodgates, and then every party interprets, twists, and implements the law as it sees fit.

You can't do something illegal but then expect the other party to be all goody two shoes.

You can't bring a knife to a boxing match, but then complain when the other guy brings a gun. That is exactly what N is doing right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom