What's new

NSA leaker Edward Snowden: U.S. targets China with hackers

She is very unpredictable. That is why she is doing so well.

lol she was my hero when she resign during Tsung Kin Wah reign but then she come back in 2007............

Kind of nearly had my eyes out

He is safe in HK only till US get a legal warrant for his arrest, then HK police will have to oblige.
He should apply for a tourist visa and go to Mainland China first.

He is safe in HK only till US get a legal warrant for his arrest, then HK police will have to oblige.

China will not want an ex-CIA inside China that much is true, and certainly do not want a person who have know a great deal with surveillance and spying in China.

He is smart tho, he know Europe will dupe him in even the safer bets of Switzerland, if I was him, I will leave HK and go to Brunei....

Contrary to some, both Switzerland and Iceland have an extradition agreement with the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

Well, well, sometimes we can learn a lot from someone who knows a great deal about surveillance and spying.
Also, it will be easier for him to shake loose the hunters, and more option to seek asylum.

Well, well, sometimes we can learn a lot from someone who knows a great deal about surveillance and spying.
Also, it will be easier for him to shake loose the hunters, and more option to seek asylum.

but how do you know Snowden wasn't actually still working for the CIA?? lol

the fact that he left a 200G's job with minimal qualification and fled to Hong Kong does not sound fishy to you?? :)

If Snowden believes he's is a righteous crusade then why hide behind the intricacies of HK extradition law. Why not stand up and face the music if he so believed in his cause. Nelson Mandela spent many years in jail standing up against apartheid. Snowden is just some loser craving for some TV time and internet fame. There is nothing heroic in what he is doing. There is only shame in hiding in a foreign land.
USA goverment will accuse him of treason and life sentence is expected. Russia has granted snowden asylum, its time for PRC leader to shwo some real guts.

lol she was my hero when she resign during Tsung Kin Wah reign but then she come back in 2007............

Kind of nearly had my eyes out

OMG you almost lost your eyes because of a woman politician!

but how do you know Snowden wasn't actually still working for the CIA?? lol

the fact that he left a 200G's job with minimal qualification and fled to Hong Kong does not sound fishy to you?? :)

that is as brainless as saying the cia is the org behind the 9/11 attack

Snowden hides in Hong kong for several reasons:
1. China is USA's biggest rival
2. Hong kong has free media
3. PRC is the main target of Cyber attack launched by USA
4. Chinese will show sympathy to him

如果连这样一个敢于说实话的人我们都保护不了,以后就没有人再敢站出来替中国说话了。佩服普京,真他妈有种!

I dont think iceland is safe for him either

imagine the growing voices of joining nato in norway sweden finland, iceland will not be far from the block

He wont go to Russia.

China should intervene on diplomatic grounds and gives offer to him of either staying in HK or Mainland. He will have a much greater freedom and safety choosing to stay on the Mainland

Why not Russia?

If he's smart, he should have done that before going public.

Why not Russia?

he said he prizes the judiciary independence and rule of law and freedom of speech in hk, didnt he? May be he is more comfortable in an asian environment too.

and dont ask again why China - as I said we should provide him with options: the Mainland or HK where the former for greater safety and freedom to roam around under max security

he said he prizes the judiciary independence and rule of law and freedom of speech in hk, didnt he? May be he is more comfortable in an asian environment too.

and dont ask again why China - as I said we should provide him with options: the Mainland or HK where the former for greater safety and freedom to roam around under max security

Mainland is safer for him, I agree.

Because foreign agents and spies are much more scared of operating on the mainland, since they will surely be executed.

Mainland is safer for him, I agree.

Because foreign agents and spies are much more scared of operating on the mainland, since they will surely be executed.

Snowden can be ensured of his security for the rest of his life like him but not at the late King's level of luxury and hononary receptions, of course, if he chooses Mainland China:

320_ZZZ_101612_world.jpg

Back
Top Bottom