What's new

O' Canada !!

Don't you Asians receive any racism in Canada? It's amazing how easily you can claim "my Canada" and "my country"

There is very little racism in Canada, its a very multicultural society. Any form of discrimination is heavily frowned upon.

whats wrong with you guys every time saying that, take a chill pill and stop acting like retard, lahore is just another pakistani city like karachi,islamabad peshawar or quetta or hyderabad

...What's it to you? We don't shove thorns down your throat when saying that do we?

Don't you Asians receive any racism in Canada? It's amazing how easily you can claim "my Canada" and "my country"

What do you mean claim my Canada/country? To your question, there is not much racisms issues here compared to US. Have you visit here before?

Ya'll need to visit the territories, most majestic sceneries exist there.

Yukon
274739900_45ea58b9d4_z.jpg

5714854003_8ae352a5ec_z.jpg

1129018065_cf2782658d_z.jpg

6888013065_a993b588ee_z.jpg

5442223219_1e4c6f0539_z.jpg

What do you mean claim my Canada/country? To your question, there is not much racisms issues here compared to US. Have you visit here before?

I meant: you guys are being proud of Canada more than Pakistan; hence my original question: don't you guys receive any racism when you claim their country as your own.
And no, I never visited.

I meant: you guys are being proud of Canada more than Pakistan; hence my original question: don't you guys receive any racism when you claim their country as your own.
And no, I never visited.

From my personal experience, I've never faced any harsh discrimination here. And this country belongs to all citizens of Canada. Apart from the Natives everyone else at some point migrated to this land.
I've seen videos of racist folks unleashing their hatred on buses and trains in the UK, I can never imagine that happening in Canada. Minorities in Canada can truly enjoy pure democracy here.
I'd say I felt more discriminated in Pakistan than Canada due to religious and linguistic differences.

i didnt know afghanistan was in canada too :victory::victory:

From my personal experience, I've never faced any harsh discrimination here. And this country belongs to all citizens of Canada. Apart from the Natives everyone else at some point migrated to this land.
I've seen videos of racist folks unleashing their hatred on buses and trains in the UK, I can never imagine that happening in Canada. Minorities in Canada can truly enjoy pure democracy here.
I'd say I felt more discriminated in Pakistan than Canada due to religious and linguistic differences.

if canada takes panga with britian, britian will stick it up your north :P

And no, I never visited.

I'm 25% white. I have my reasons to represent 2 countries.
Don't know about the rest here...

Back
Top Bottom