What's new

O' Canada !!

You know how Pakistan is......I didn't feel like to put Pakistan flags, they are busy fighting for many years. :(

Thank you for comment. Hehe, you can return back to Canada anytime. Honestly I tell you, same things after I graduated higher education in US, I made the right decision to stay in Canada instead unhonest intolerance violence Pakistan. After my trip last year in Pakistan, I didn't find any attraction which I grew up in Karachi, I couldn't forget the very exciting moment I reached back to Canada home!!! :D

You see unique pictures here which is impossible compared to pakistan or any world.....

My brother let me give u a simple example,hoping that you will not be offended,and will understand my point.As always one's country of birth is called their motherland.Motherland,meaning a place which offers them comfort like their own mother.For u to insult your motherland like this means like talking bad about your own mother,which I can say u would never think of frankly I live in the UK and half of my family lives in Canada but believe on me we die to live in Pakistan and one day WE WILL GO BACK TO PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH

Yes Karachites like you get annoyed by hearing 'LAHORE LAHORE HAI' In fact it is said this way 'LOHR LOHR EH!!!'
Just to let you know people living in that city enjoy their culture.
Rest of Pakistan is fed up with each other...
Lahore is peaceful as compared to any other city out there.

who is saying Pakistanis are fed up with each other. there are some foreign sponsored people promoting hatred otherwise Sindhi, Baloochi, Pathan, Punjabi etc everyone loves with each other. However I know LAHORE LAHORE EY IS A """"""MUHAWRA""""""" MY FRIENDS

3291-1.jpg

It's too bad we don't have any working subs now. That's what you get for buying used British subs and the one that worked is now out of commission due to an idiot captain that hit the sea floor.

li-hmcscornerbrook2.jpg

love Canada a pure Mississaugan the city is aesthetic with lots of Pakistani-Indian-bd & Arabs

this city has a secret Desi upper middle class night life , as a south Asian if you haven't tasted that you haven't lived life yet in canada

one word Punjabi girl's rock's

Wow. Times have changed. I remember it was difficult to find anyone of visible minority in Sauga.

i went to Canada (Toronto) in 2004-05 and spend like ten days and was pretty good.Not like NYC but still good enough on its own level. My uncle was there and he lived in Canada for about 14 years.Now he is back in Pakistan its been 5 or 6 years he went back i asked him many times to visit Canada so its easy for me to go from New York,But he is like NO WAY.Nothing can match Pakistan and Peshawar.He don't give a damn about security situation and other things in Pakistan.For him Peshawar is simply the best place on earth.I also visited last year in April just for a day i went to Niagara falls, so went with my friend to Toronto.This time i was disappointed.At 8 or 9 pm in downtown Toronto by CN tower almost everything was closed.I was looking for a coffee shop because it was raining,windy and didn't find any,but luckly got it from Mcdonalds.The streets were empty, found a guy by rogers center who was asking me if there is any place open right now to eat he was from Mexico.He said i cant believe this is Canada's one major city where i cant find anything at 9PM.Some of you must be thinking that i just made this up, but i do have the pics where down town is empty.Empty means all together in downtown Toronto i found like 15 people. So this is how my Toronto experience was.I am planing to visit Calgary, Montreal, and Vancouver this summer.Got old school friends in these cities.So lets see.

Hate to spoil it for you but most Canadian cities shutdown around 6PM. It's called p1$$ poor urban planning.

The reason for "peacefulness" in Canada is because Canada doesn't **** around with other countries like yours truly. Also the liberal laws in Canada are much different than American laws. There is no gun culture in Canada. As for military protection I do believe Canada should step up its military as we cannot always rely on the US. Yes Canada does not have a huge military due to the fact that we only have 30 million people but this small military won important battles in WW1 and WW2.

This. Unfortunately, Canada is losing the fight against special interest groups that rule America with an iron fist.

My brother let me give u a simple example,hoping that you will not be offended,and will understand my point.As always one's country of birth is called their motherland.Motherland,meaning a place which offers them comfort like their own mother.For u to insult your motherland like this means like talking bad about your own mother,which I can say u would never think of frankly I live in the UK and half of my family lives in Canada but believe on me we die to live in Pakistan and one day WE WILL GO BACK TO PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH

I appreciate your point, I know what you mean by your explanation. In fact, I have same arguments in order to make them understand my point. Yes, we should never insult our motherland. Well I have nothing bad to say, it is just illogical and senseless nuke pawer Pakistan.

Let me give you hint examples, when your mother started drinking alcohol and drug addictions she would never give up, she bribed money for exchanging something to protect her house and higher interest fees. The honor respected (Quaid-e-Azam founder) who died early unfortunately, she failed to obey his commands and visuals that destroyed everything. This is what Pakistan system is, I bet you could look back at the sixty-five years of leaderships. Would you still care of unhonest drunk mother (no progress) or leave her for good ? These people tend to make pakistan down and very bad impression. Again, I am not trying to make anyone angry, just my observation thinking.

Trust me, mother via leaderships, Army and other institutions will never change for the sake of better Pakistan system like strong- stable- Canada Zindabad! Hope you get my point of views. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

serveree4.jpg

servergv5.jpg

serveriv4.jpg

People thought of Canada is about Hockey games, lol. It is more than just hockey. Amazing hai na!

I appreciate your point, I know what you mean by your explanation. In fact, I have same arguments in order to make them understand my point. Yes, we should never insult our motherland. Well I have nothing bad to say, it is just illogical and senseless nuke pawer Pakistan.

Let me give you hint examples, when your mother started drinking alcohol and drug addictions she would never give up, she bribed money for exchanging something to protect her house and higher interest fees. The honor respected (Quaid-e-Azam founder) who died early unfortunately, she failed to obey his commands and visuals that destroyed everything. This is what Pakistan system is, I bet you could look back at the sixty-five years of leaderships. Would you still care of unhonest drunk mother (no progress) or leave her for good ? These people tend to make pakistan down and very bad impression. Again, I am not trying to make anyone angry, just my observation thinking.

Trust me, mother via leaderships, Army and other institutions will never change for the sake of better Pakistan system like strong- stable- Canada Zindabad! Hope you get my point of views. ;)

First of all are you against Pakistani nukes like the majority of the non muslim world? Then I know whenever you will need, you will run towards your motherland and she will never refuse you, because she is a mother. And let me tell you one thing our mother is not weak and unstable, so FIRST OF ALL "Pakistan Zindabad". As you are living in Canada and Canada is your second home so "Canada Zindabad" as well.

First of all are you against Pakistani nukes like the majority of the non muslim world? Then I know whenever you will need, you will run towards your motherland and she will never refuse you, because she is a mother. And let me tell you one thing our mother is not weak and unstable, so FIRST OF ALL "Pakistan Zindabad". As you are living in Canada and Canada is your second home so "Canada Zindabad" as well.

No, I am not against the Pakistan nukes in fact I support nuke to defend country, but the condition is worst in Pakistan and lack progress. Not only this, there are so many mentality problems and endless issues in this third world country. That's all.

Good, she can't refuse me, thank you brother! I hope she will quit the alcohol/drug addiction someday. :enjoy:

No, I am not against the Pakistan nukes in fact I support nuke to defend country, but the condition is worst in Pakistan and lack progress. Not only this, there are so many mentality problems and endless issues in this third world country. That's all.

Good, she can't refuse me, thank you brother! I hope she will quit the alcohol/drug addiction someday. :enjoy:

yes there are issues but issues are everywhere (in UK, Canada etc) but who is responsible "a mother" or her son. who is the leader "mother" or her son. who was the leaders "mother" or her son. So my brother please don't blame your mother.:pakistan:

yes there are issues but issues are everywhere (in UK, Canada etc) but who is responsible "a mother" or her son. who is the leader "mother" or her son. who was the leaders "mother" or her son. So my brother please don't blame your mother.:pakistan:

I agree with you, I will wait for the right time of straight face Pakistan from hypocrisy standards. Some of us still love Canada- a pleasant land. Let we enjoy this thread! :D

I agree with you, I will wait for the right time of straight face Pakistan from hypocrisy standards. Some of us still love Canada- a pleasant land. Let we enjoy this thread! :D

Thanks, and to some levels almost everyone is a hypocrite, and lets enjoy this thread as I love Canada too.

Back
Top Bottom