What's new

October plan to destroy army ...

it may bring Army unity too

When names are specified? who is in which camp? Who is going to convince an ordinary soldier? Who's voice would sound authentic in this situation that this news was not for real?

Don't know it's true or false but BAL definitely isn't sitting idle. They know what's waiting for them after killing army officers...many in fact know, so simply they also know. Before leaving they must do something so that they can avoid the hell coming down on them. indian plan after 2001 border conflict is successful now india is getting some extra.

If am NOT wrong (MB Munshi can confirm) DGFI has already been compromised ?

Like other intelligence DGFI also has many faces.

When names are specified? who is in which camp? Who is going to convince an ordinary soldier? Who's voice would sound authentic in this situation that this news was not for real?

they will know that this plan is just made to destroy army, so as army personal they will unite.

The final blue print (real or fake what ever) has been leaked out.So implementation is vastly unlikely but the rumor spread is enough to weaken the army's integrity. This kind of journalism with obscure imaginations hardly materializes in reality but the chilled sensation they create is simply appalling.

At least such journalism could help save our army be it true or false....previously when our army officers were killed by india and BAL, there was no hint leaked although many inside were aware of that.

they will know that this plan is just made to destroy army, so as army personal they will unite.

If they mange do it will be an act of extra ordinary show of soldierly behavior for an army. Let's the truth come out with proper investigation before recrimination starts with half baked pies.

At least such journalism could help save our army be it true or false....previously when our army officers were killed by india and BAL, there was no hint leaked although many inside were aware of that.

I am in a no position or qualified enough to comment how and when India and BAL killed your officers.But if this is true isn't it a shame that your BKZ regime or the independent press did not have a clue of it?

If they mange do it will be an act of extra ordinary show of soldierly behavior for an army. Let's the truth come out with proper investigation before recrimination starts with half baked pies.

I am in a no position or qualified enough to comment how and when India and BAL killed your officers.But if this is true isn't it a shame that your BKZ regime or the independent press did not have a clue of it?

What does your BKZ regime mean?

bad, do we do not blame army as pro-indian, we never did.

install unskilled people in command

hey,hold on a sec..only few days ago,you guys were posting that BDR was pro Bangladesh while Army was pro Indian..so,it was India's plan to destroy BDR using a false coup..now,you guys are blaming us for destroying Army??? :woot:

i mean...whatever happens,blame will always go to India??only few days ago,another member said that the suicide bombing stopped during BAL as it was RAW's plan to unstabilize BD during previous govt..and that means Bangla Bhai and Al Qaeda is in RAW's payroll... :lol:

What does your BKZ regime mean?

When you said that your army officers were being killed by Indians and BAL where as many inside had hint of it (but at the same time without any certain documented proof to publish) it came to my assumption that you might belong to those "many" a large part of whom could be supporters of BKZ. If this assumption is wrong accept my sincere apologies.

hey,hold on a sec..only few days ago,you guys were posting that BDR was pro Bangladesh while Army was pro Indian..so,it was India's plan to destroy BDR..now,you guys are blaming us for destroying Army??? :woot:

no, we never said, we always said both BDR and Army are pro Bangladeshi, so first BDR gone now army

When you said that your army officers were being killed by Indians and BAL where as many inside had hint of it (but at the same time without any certain documented proof to publish) it came to my assumption that you might belong to those "many" a large part of whom could be supporters of BKZ. If this assumption is wrong accept my sincere apologies.

I do support one party- Bangladesh Party :) ... to me both are bitches.

no, we never said, we always said both BDR and Army are pro Bangladeshi, so first BDR gone now army

:woot: :woot: :woot:

so,is that means that BGB,RAB and other paramilitary organizations are Pro-Indian??please make a final list whose pro-indian and whose not..cause,we can't take blame of everything...

le another confused thread....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ting-country-its-only-poisonous-neighbor.html

how the hell both BDR and Army were pro-Bd but yet ended up killing one another??? :undecided: and how RAw killed soldiers from both parties???

:woot: :woot: :woot:

so,is that means that BGB,RAB and other paramilitary organizations are Pro-Indian??please make a final list whose pro-indian and whose not..cause,we can't take blame of everything...

le another confused thread....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ting-country-its-only-poisonous-neighbor.html

how the hell both BDR and Army were pro-Bd but yet ended up killing one another??? :undecided: and how RAw killed soldiers from both parties???

all are pro BD, ok let me tell you how,1 step they created protest among BDR members to increase salary, demand to send them in UN mission. (that time BDR was under Army), 2nd step some RAW agents joined in BDR before the coup as bangladeshi citizen, then they killed army personal (majority of the BDR members did not kill army members, only few BDR member (actually raw agent)) then after the coup, AL arrested huge BDR member to hide the conspiracy, Army was waiting outside BDR headquarter but Govt. did not let them in, on the name of negotiation AL just passed the time.

Back
Top Bottom