What's new

October plan to destroy army ...

The stupidity of some people. A thread on the planned destruction of the Bangladesh Army becomes a discussion on biharis and 1971.

:pissed:

There should be an open debate in both Pakistan and Bangladesh on the issue of the biharis and what happened in 1971 but not on this thread. :hitwall: :hitwall:

Hope webmaster give a hand and remove some these posts.

1. BD is in political turmoil. Such reports / rumors are to be expected. But we cannot trash them totally because the military is but a mirror of the society. It is claimed BAL has manged to politicize the military institution. The question is,is that possible at all? Yes, loyalty of some officers could be purchased through various incentives. But when the chips are down, soldiers behave patritically. Remember 15 Aug 1975? JRB did not move to protect the govt.

2. There are internal pressures from the ranks and the file that the military high command has to consider. And there is the pressure on the High Command from the political leadership. We have good experienceof coups and miltary take overs. The political leadership knows too well that our people are not against military rule to protect them from crooks. Officers who have reached the rank of generals are neither fools nor naive. BA is a well knit machine with firm channel of command.

3. The bottom line is: should Hasina attempt to sack IK Bhuyan, that will be her unfortunate end.

I do hope your third point turns out valid. What happened in the past may not completely apply today. Call me pessimistic if ye'd like. The Pilkhana tragedy was very well planned. Absolutely professional with no mistakes.

It appears that someone is trying to turn Bangladesh into a failed state.

I do hope your third point turns out valid. What happened in the past may completely apply today. Call me pessimistic if ye'd like. The Pilkhana tragedy was very well planned. Absolutely professional with no mistakes.

It's very likely that they'll do something about army chief in a planned manner like Pilkhana and after that everyone will digest that.

its a clear propagonda... AL is not that dumb ... If they even think about it they might not come in power future...
Army sure never let her go....

Just wait and see , nothing gonna happen in october...

I do hope your third point turns out valid. What happened in the past may not completely apply today. Call me pessimistic if ye'd like. The Pilkhana tragedy was very well planned. Absolutely professional with no mistakes.

AL basically took out most top position officers through force retirement or transfers. most of those are filled with incompetent officials right now. BAL has succeeded in politicizing every sector in BD unfortunately

This imaginative futuristic article or gossip reminds me of a saying, 'Ramayana was written long before Ram was born.'

What script is that in the opener? Very nice looking (although probably a pain to hand-write)

Most people would write Bengali by hand in a way people write English. The script you see is a typed one. Alphabets written by hand is same as the typed one.

But, when it is a sentence, it is written by hand in the same way as the English is written. It is elongated and any one alphabet is linked with the preceding and next ones of an ind word.

even if this devious plan was ever planned, I think this leak should be able to prevent that....
I just hope and pray that such a thing doesn't happen.... don't wanna see our armed forces destroyed....
but the very fact that such a write-up emerged, is worrying....

What script is that in the opener? Very nice looking (although probably a pain to hand-write)

Its Bengali/Assamese script, a sister scrip of devnnagari, only less blocky and more sinuous.

Back
Top Bottom