What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

I have one question to my Muslim brothers here just to satisfy my curiosity and logical understanding--

1. Whether God is creator of everything is Islam? Or Islamic god created Muslims only? If last statement is truee then who created mankind before Islam/before Abrahamic religion? Another God? Not possible as God is one and only.

2. If God created everything, then God also created Hindus----Can I deduce this corollary ? If not then you are assuming that God is not creator of everything . At least some creation happened like Hindu/Jew etc against God's will !!!!

3. Releagious Jihad against Hindu or elese, whether it is not Jihad against God's creation? Does not it also mean to go against God's will?

4. For argument spurpose, If God thinks (?) it is good for his creation to get rid of Hindu/Jew, whether he is not adequately powerful to do that by himself? Why he has to rely on some Jahil Jihadist?

I am trying to understand your religion. So if I did any mistake unknowingly by asking any of these question and make any religious person uncomfortable---please pardon.

I belive Islam brought new light in world in the darkness of middle age. Renaissance spreaded to Europe from Islamic world. But not sure what happened after that and Islamic world is going into darkness since then

Last edited:
More fallacies. If non-Muslim societies dont allow proselytizing, then Muslims wont proselytize there and obey the law.

Who told non-Muslim societies to allow Muslims to proselytize in them? You i guess

You deduce from this non-existent argument that Islam is supremacist. Another typical stupid fallacy

You havnt proven the hypocrisy. This shows that you came here just to attack Islam, and Muslims and Pakistanis

Dont come here with your anti Muslim attacks.

You are religious, so take this as rhetorical, how stupid are you? How is the non muslim minority in a muslim country supposed to ban muslims from proselytizing??? Was that your tongue in cheeck response you bearded folks at the mosque do high fives to?

You are religious, so take this as rhetorical, how stupid are you? How is the non muslim minority in a muslim country supposed to ban muslims from proselytizing??? Was that your tongue in cheeck response you bearded folks at the mosque do high fives to?

i will use your stupid logic. plane and simple. The non-Muslim minority can ban proselytizing within their community. Its plane plain and simple, its that stupid

you are very abusive and insultive to Islam, post reported

Thank you my friend. You can see my last report just above to illustrate your point. I had just posted it before I read your post.

No need to respond. We would be extending OT streak here.

Ya Khuda.... Bhai tu smajhta kyun nahin hai. Enough OT. Go to "Whatever" thread. We can continue with this over there.

@Chak Bamu How do I change my username?

I have one question to my Muslim brothers here just to satisfy my curiosity and logical understanding--

1. Whether God is creator of everything is Islam? Or Islamic god created Muslims only? If last statement is truee then who created mankind before Islam/before Abrahamic religion? Another God? Not possible as God is one and only.

2. If God created everything, then God also created Hindus----Can I deduce this corollary ? If not then you are assuming that God is not creator of everything . At least some creation happened like Hindu/Jew etc against God's will !!!!

3. Releagious Jihad against Hindu or elese, whether it is not Jihad against God's creation? Does not it also mean to go against God's will?

4. For argument spurpose, If God thinks (?) it is good for his creation to get rid of Hindu/Jew, whether he is not adequately powerful to do that by himself? Why he has to rely on some Jahil Jihadist?

I am trying to understand your religion. So if I did any mistake unknowingly by asking any of these question and make any religious person uncomfortable---please pardon.

I belive Islam brought new light in world in the darkness of middle age. Renaissance spreaded to Europe from Islamic world. But not sure what happened after that and Islamic world is going into darkness since then

Logic helps. But in matters relating to God, it ultimately fails. I can only advise you to appeal / pray to God for guidance. If you are earnest and consistent, you shall get an answer. For information about Islam, read Quran and the early Islamic history to establish context.

If you have specific questions, you may ask me via Personal Message. Forum management discourages religious discussions for a good reason.

@Chak Bamu How do I change my username?

For that you would have to go to GHQ section and ask there in an appropriate thread.

Back
Top Bottom