What's new

Offensive comments By president Zardari

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sharif bradraan ko dee huee chamakk meree hai,jabb chahay ley loon..woh to khud muhajir hain"

"Sharif Brothers status is given by me,i can take it back when i want.They are refugees"

This is what President of Pakistan had just said during his visit to Lahore..

Has he gone nuts or he wants to break Pakistan?

---------------------------------------------------
http://tribune.com.pk/story/360080/sharif-brothers-shine-given-by-me-can-take-it-away-zardari/
Sharif brothers' shine given by me, can take it away: Zardari

LAHORE:
A day after the lukewarm welcome by the Punjab government, President Asif Ali Zardari said on Thursday that the “shine that the Sharif brothers have” was given by him and that he can “take it away any time.”

While openly criticising Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif at the Governor House in Lahore, he said that Lahore is Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) city and that the Sharif brothers are living as “migrants” there.

He also said that they did not have enough people to “even offer funeral prayers” of their father and had taken him to Data Darbar because of the number of people present at the shrine.

Earlier on Wednesday, when President Zardari arrived in Lahore no officials of the Punjab government arrived at the airport to greet him.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said that it was a “lowly act” done by the president.

Speaking to Express News he said, “If Zardari terms the Sharif brothers as migrants, then he is surely unaware of the results of the past four elections.”

“It seems like he [Zardari] has gone mad. He can foresee that he is going to face awful consequences, which is why he is making such statements.”

“I cannot even believe that such shameful remarks were given by the president.”

Reacting to President Zardari’s statement, Nawaz’s daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif tweeted saying: “Guys do see Zardari’s statements now on TV channels. Wish he had kept this side of him hidden !! (sic)

Very bold!!!!!!

Sir,in ki to har baat hi nirali hoti hay!!!

Sharif bradraan to dee huee chamakk meree hai,jabb chahay ley loon..woh to khud muhajir hain"

"Sharif Brothers status is given by me,i can take it back when i want.They are refugees"

Who on planet earth would think a statement against two stupid politicians is an act of breaking Pakistan? Zardari is mentaly sick and he has been submitting its evidence in the courts itself.. he might be having a bad time with his brain again.

Also when a corrupt speaks against other corrupts, how is that a threat to the integrity of the country? Shareef bradran has lost their respect themselves and Zardari is notorious for his own deeds. Our homeland is Pak SarZaheem and none of these people represents us. So weather zardari speaks against Shareefs or Shareef's speak against Zardari, its all part of the same bogas bakwas.

But the interesting part is that zardari is riding these shareef bradran like a donkey and they are happy being his donkey year after year. Ridiculous I must say!

Sharif bradraan to dee huee chamakk meree hai,jabb chahay ley loon..woh to khud muhajir hain"

Wait for even bolder counter reply.

He has always been a thief and nutter. Its so insulting to see him as President. He himself is an offence

Muhajir ?? After 65 years ?? Is he mad ??

I think leaders should use respectable language for eachother while referring to eachother in public.

but as there is a difference between thugs and leaders; and in a current scenario we have ample supply of former on political landscape rather than latters, therefore...a thugs shows hez a thug by his language

Who on planet earth would think a statement against two stupid politicians is an act of breaking Pakistan? Zardari is mentaly sick and he has been submitting its evidence in the courts itself.. he might be having a bad time with his brain again.

Only in Pakistan, "mentally fit" becomes President, and "highly educated and capable and honest" become ministers and politicians.

Wait for even bolder counter reply.

A dog barks at the other, the other dog barks back, both make humans sleepless and then both dogs become brothers and kill human's cats, chiken and birds - BUT - humans vote and elect the one of the two dogs for 5 years and try to sleep with peace - BUT - DOGS are the dogs who would still fight and bark at night but will be together when they need to be.

Now answer this simple question: Who is at fault?

Don't worry guys.
This is only for public consumption.
Behind doors they are best friends.

Just like in wikileaks how they said "in public we will condemn drone attacks, but go ahead and kill anyone you want"

Sharif brothers’ shine given by me, can take it away: Zardari – The Express Tribune

Sharif brothers' shine given by me, can take it away: Zardari

LAHORE:
A day after the lukewarm welcome by the Punjab government, President Asif Ali Zardari said on Thursday that the “shine that the Sharif brothers have” was given by him and that he can “take it away any time.”

While openly criticising Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif at the Governor House in Lahore, he said that Lahore is Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) city and that the Sharif brothers are living as “migrants” there.

He also said that they did not have enough people to “even offer funeral prayers” of their father and had taken him to Data Darbar because of the number of people present at the shrine.

Earlier on Wednesday, when President Zardari arrived in Lahore no officials of the Punjab government arrived at the airport to greet him.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said that it was a “lowly act” done by the president.

Speaking to Express News he said, “If Zardari terms the Sharif brothers as migrants, then he is surely unaware of the results of the past four elections.”

“It seems like he [Zardari] has gone mad. He can foresee that he is going to face awful consequences, which is why he is making such statements.”

“I cannot even believe that such shameful remarks were given by the president.”

Reacting to President Zardari’s statement, Nawaz’s daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif tweeted saying: “Guys do see Zardari’s statements now on TV channels. Wish he had kept this side of him hidden !! (sic)”

What else one can expect from the like of Zardari... disgusting attitude adopted by our so called politicians..

A dog barks at the other, the other dog barks back, both make humans sleepless and then both dogs become brothers and kill human's cats, chiken and birds - BUT - humans vote and elect the one of the two dogs for 5 years and try to sleep with peace - BUT - DOGS are the dogs who would still fight and bark at night but will be together when they need to be.

Now answer this simple question: Who is at fault?

The all awake and cautious public

How the heck can Jardari say that Nawaz Sharif is a muhajir????

If anything, Zardari is a migrant from Balochistan to Sindh!!!

PPP has really gone mad, especially since His Royal Highness Bilawal Bhutto ordered the PM and demanded an apology from the SC.

I suggest to ou people , do not take this party too seriously!!!

Back
Top Bottom