What's new

Official Al Khalid 2 Discussion

alkhalid II will be compared with black bird , m1a3 inshallah
but prob is no one has fix information on armour and armanent everyone
is guessing :(

alimobin memon ,
i am agree with you , no such information available about -AK-II, if some have or know plz share.

Hi guys this is my first post so greeting, i don't mean to rude but their are actuall information regarding the AK2 tank? What i can tell is i dont post very often for the reason as i work with one of Pakistan leading defence contractors. AK1 MBT was a faliure (off the record) it suffers from who massive technical problems in regards to its mixture technologies. The Pakistan Army have with not commited to acquireing a large number, the Al Zarra has not meet Paksitan Army recuirements. The Saudi government finaced most of AK1 MBT and have rejected on simiar grounds as the Pakistan Army did.

The sad out come is the the Pakistan Army is heavily diss satisfied with both MBTs. Funding as re alocated towards aviation due to operation in the tribal area and complaints from junior offices of equipment short falls and lack of air mobility in the face of a resourcfull enemy. However defence contractors have recieved the go head to present MBT solutions to GHQ for consideration for the future. Although an offer from the Ukaraine for T80ud license is on the table however i think lack funds will end up putting this offer on hold.

Pakistan army test pilots have been Spain testing the Tiger attack helicopter three weeks ago. The evaluation lasted 5 days including night testing, th evaluation report is to be submitted to the department of defence procurment GHQ and COAS at the end of this month.

I will keep you guys updates on anything else i hear.
regards RS4

If it is a Failure , then why you guys are producing it ?? and why leting army use this tank?
By the way would you like to tell all of us that what sort of INSIDE information you have , if you work for the TEXILA plant?
and how this information got on to your hands , and please tell us what sort of problems AK1 is facing? and another question is that if it is a failure then why it has'nt been taken out of the production ?
I am surprised by your post if its true , then i must say that it is disappointing , But if it is not true then i must say that its "" IDIOTIC""

Regards:

M1A3 MBT Concept.:smitten:

aa637eae6debab9647f14ea28b094154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom