What's new

Official Confirmation: Saudi Arabia has Indeed Bought 150 Pakistani Al-Khalid Tanks

We can get more Abrams, Or negotiate on the Leopard 2A7+, Challenger 2, Type 10, Leclerc, K2 Black Panther, Altay Etc......

Yes there are. But they have bought it means that it has met their requirements.

If the T-90 didn't meet the requirements you think Al-Khalid will?! If the news is true then most likely they bought it for political reasons.

If the T-90 didn't meet the requirements you think Al-Khalid will?!
How can you say it didn't? because why would they buy it if it didn't meet their requirements specially when they have other options as well. Also they have most probably gone for AK-1 not AK.
@Dazzler @Horus plz shed some light on capabilities of these tanks.

How can you say it didn't? because why would they buy it if it didn't meet their requirements specially when they have other options as well. Also they have most probably gone for AK-1 not AK.
@Dazzler @Horus plz shed some light on capabilities of these tanks.

I updated my reply, check it out.

only 600 million i m greedy i want more
by the way thats just 4 million a pop even VT4 costs like 5 million

Load of crap, never happened.

We can get more Abrams, Or negotiate on the Leopard 2A7+, Challenger 2, Type 10, Leclerc, K2 Black Panther, Altay Etc......

If the T-90 didn't meet the requirements you think Al-Khalid will?! If the news is true then most likely they bought it for political reasons.

Should I step in sir? Thanks ;)

Regarding the first part, Germans slapped you for Leo 2 so there it goes, for M1A2, who stopped you anyway?

Now the second part. Unless you know facts, you should not compare AK with T-90 mate. I know and have seen both inside out, including many others and know for real that until the t-90MS, no t-90 version comes close to the battlefield awareness, ammo effectiveness and FCS day n night performance let alone comparing them.

Saudis were and still are interested not because of politics but because it is an excellent weapon system with great economy and survivability. It is not a gas guzzler like Leo or challyor M 1 but it does the job with efficiency that is what matters.

Read the post again.

I did and the statement that was stickng out was that it's not a gas guzzler like those 2 which i found curious because if you were proposing AK's for let's say Romania than this would be a valid point but when it's the Saudis we're talking about,not so much.

I did and the statement that was stickng out was that it's not a gas guzzler like those 2 which i found curious because if you were proposing AK's for let's say Romania than this would be a valid point but when it's the Saudis we're talking about,not so much.

Their airforce operates Tornados, F-15s and Typhoons........why? When they can afford an all F-15 fleet or all typhoon fleet? It's good to have some sort of diversity.

Back
Top Bottom